Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Saw Ebola get cured today by aknox077 @ 9 minutes 10 seconds ago

Nina Pham(the other infected nurse) was released from the hospital. Ebola free. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014...ischarged-today Amber Vinson is reported to be Ebola free but is still under observation. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in the Big Apple by Moby_Vic @ 26 minutes 36 seconds ago

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/24/health/new-york-ebola-timeline/index.html?hpt=hp_t1 Here's an idea: Quarantine people who return from treating Ebola patients in Africa. After that they could probably use a 21-day break, anyway. Or just have them ride
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Brake light switch-BOO still not working by Piranah @ 35 minutes 46 seconds ago

So my brake lights dont work. Thinking it was the brake light switch, I replaced the switch, and tried to wire it up, but it still does not work. When I rub the wires together, the lights come on for a split second. Turn signals work, taillights wor
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 PI Dash Cluster in a 2008 PI by SocalSam @ 49 minutes 16 seconds ago

Have you looked up the '08 VIN to see your options? http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html Credit jbaker for link.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: t56 magnum/VMP TVS by musclemerc @ Today at 10:03 AM

So your not going the GT500 TVS route? I'm working with a MM owner on a gt500 M122 swap that should start early next year. Looks like I may be the first to pull off a GT500 blower swap on a panther Keep us posted on your build Ari....
Jump to new posts Re: Months later still bad handling. by AlexPanther @ Today at 10:02 AM

Ahh I see.. Also, going back to inspecting the dragging caliper, when you say compress the pistons, do I basically push them in with my fingers and use feel to determine the strength? I just want to know exactly what I am analyzing.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Crank but no start - 91 Marquis 302 by Kestas @ Today at 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: JeffBoudahTFI is my vote. If it has been replaced once, with what may not have been an OEM TFI, it could have taken a crap on ya prematurely. I'm original owner of the car. The TFI was original until I recently replaced it. I
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in the Big Apple by Moby_Vic @ Today at 09:43 AM

Yes, the streets flow with blood and vomit. That's why you visit in winter, when it's frozen.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in the Big Apple by Piranah @ Today at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Ezbok58aOriginally Posted By: PiranahI would say stop rolling in [censored], blood and vomit, but its pretty impossible to do in NY. Spoken by someone who's never been to NY... \ Im not talking about the landscape, I am talk
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 1994 Town Car Mystery engine light OBD1 by jase386 @ Today at 09:41 AM

I have a strange check engine light that comes on shortly after cranking the car, but when I hook up my obd1 code reader says there are no codes, and doesn't give the option to reset codes. Just to rule out a bad reader, I unplugged the TPS and got a
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cars Thru A Child's Eyes by noodlenoggin @ Today at 09:08 AM

Let's see... I grew up on a farm, and we had this 1969 F-250. My parents had bought it new, the year before I was born. That was what I rode in when I was little. I remember my carseat, and the times before I could see out the windshield...then w
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: tranny question. by fltacoma @ Today at 09:02 AM

Time to revive an old thread! Is there a difference between a column mounted transmission and a floor shift transmission?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New car in the Family by MIAMI-DADE @ Today at 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By: road_pizzaI have yet to see an SS on Cleveland's streets. I have yet to see a SS in Miami-Dade,Broward,Palm Beach or Monroe County..I did not even see one on I-95 from Miami-NYC recently.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - November 2014 - Submissions by BigMerc96 @ Today at 08:37 AM

We need moar!!! I know there are lots of other nice cars floating around this site...Lets see what you got! Don't make me enter my rot box again...
Jump to new posts Re: Months later still bad handling. by BigMerc96 @ Today at 08:34 AM

Originally Posted By: AlexPantherAlright, thanks for the tip. I also use rockauto in some cases but sometimes I like opinions before I buy anything from there for parts in areas I am not well-versed in. I think I can't rely on or trust local mechani
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Decided to do a rear bumper too... by PoliceInterceptr @ Today at 07:09 AM

Also reminds me of Trilogy Marauders a bit.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Decided to do a rear bumper too... by PoliceInterceptr @ Today at 07:06 AM

Wow, that's definitely gonna make it look more Coyote-ish.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Bro, Do you even lift ?! by Jeff2 @ Today at 06:57 AM

One of my high school friends had an old Monza (two door hatchback with a 4 cylinder that had a bad intake lifter on one cylinder). Slow, but decent mileage. He always fantasized about dropping a small block Chevy V-8 in the thing.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cars Thru A Child's Eyes by Jeff2 @ Today at 06:52 AM

First car I remember my dad buying was his '73 VW Beetle (bog standard with the only option being an AM radio so he could listen to WIBC Indianapolis for news and traffic updates on his commute. I rode home with him in the Beetle and remember asking
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in the Big Apple by Moby_Vic @ Today at 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By: optikIDK. Some threads are hilarious when they devolve into [censored]. Others, like this one, I'd like to be free of funny posts. But at the same time, I don't want to miss out on the funny posts, so IDK. TISNF! Maybe you sho
Jump to new posts Re: Brake Light Comes on Intermittently by RF_Overlord @ Today at 05:56 AM

@ the OP: while I don't know if your '97 would be the same, my ex had the exact problem you describe in her '03 and the issue was just low fluid. The level was still above the MIN line, but adding enough to bring it right to MAX solved it.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Serpentine belt still slipping when wet by RF_Overlord @ Today at 05:46 AM

How is the alternator pulley? If the grooves are full of crud, it doesn't matter how new the belt is. Also, you say you replaced the tensioner pulley...what about the tensioner itself? The spring can get weak over time...
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Think you need special camshaft holding tools,, by 69Z28SS396 @ Today at 02:29 AM

For a timing chain swap? I didn't, and here's what I did. My 2001 CV blew the intake crossover so naturally with it having 155 on it, I knew the timing chains were just a matter of changing them over. Having worked on numerous vehicles over the 17
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in the Big Apple by Ezbok58a @ Today at 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: PiranahI would say stop rolling in [censored], blood and vomit, but its pretty impossible to do in NY. Spoken by someone who's never been to NY...
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Concrete question... Pics.. by The_Punisher @ Today at 12:06 AM

Looks like 6in x 6in, using the 2x4 on the left as reference.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 ... 39 40 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
13 registered (aknox077, CC08LX, Bryan59EC, 124neta, 351Falcon, 1 invisible), 65 Guests and 160 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
road_pizza 299
a_d_a_m 287
BigMerc96 199
Moby_Vic 199
Chicago2VP71 169
Ezbok58a 166
aknox077 155
BigNSlow 126
optik 118
Chaplian 118
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!