Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: DUW - September 10th Meet Photos by The_Punisher @ 21 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 99_03PantherS11 yrs since this meet. Wow. Lol Goots... the fukk....
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Question about transmission for slow acceleration. by 09P71VIC @ 42 minutes 58 seconds ago

Interesting, the range this happens is generally the 25-30mph range at most 35mph. I click od off, it downshifts. The back street I drive slow on is a 35mph road, just reread my post, I typed 20mph by accident. I wouldn't be creating lower shift poi
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Question about transmission for slow acceleration. by 2004_p71 @ 46 minutes 55 seconds ago

overdrive should not engage until you reach 35ish mph so playing with it under that speed will do nothing .
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Question about transmission for slow acceleration. by 09P71VIC @ Today at 12:07 AM

Hey guys, still familiarizing myself with the panthers. Done research that it's recommended to keep od off in town, and I usually do ,but I forget, and that's where my question comes into play. I am a very slow driver in the morning to be nice to th
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Delta 88 by Chaplian @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Some Cragar 8s with 245 or 255 tires on them would look MEAN on your b-body. I am biased towards Cragar 8s however.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - October 2016 voting by RESlagle @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Voted for the Cruzer.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: No Fuel Pressure and I Erased the Codes! by GrandMarq9807 @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By RF_OverlordI'm glad you said that, Steve. I would have sworn my 8/29/02 build Marauder had one, too. It's raining now or I'd go make sure. My June '02 Marauder had a schrader valve, I used it to test pressure when it was going l
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 06+ Instrument Cluster Dies by Tenevic_P71 @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By GM_GuyLooks fine to me. Your contained within the pad, no big blobs. The pins are fine, but if you look at the row of resistors above it there are issues. I accidentally burned the [censored] out of one of them when I unknowing
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts PCM not communicating to obd2 port by Staffamerica74 @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Hey I am new here and just recently bought an 08 massachusetts state police car with 103k on it. It has a few issues but the first to tackle is that the PCM isn't communicatin with the rest of the vehicle. I have seen posts saying to check the blac
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel pump replacement EASY? by 98lx @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Thank you so much for replying. Yes it has a returnless system I found that out when I wanted to check the fuel pressure. No fitting on the rail anymore. I really don't have the money to pay someone I see there is another way where you cut the one h
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Just bought a high mileage 04 CVPI - Suggestions? by charlieD @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Under light throttle when my 06 cvpi shifts into OD around 40 it also has a pretty pronounced rumble, when the converter locks up. I think the lack of insulation compared to the non cvpi cars really pronounce the drivetrain sounds.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Just bought a high mileage 04 CVPI - Suggestions? by Bangster @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

143,000 miles on a 12 year old car is not high miles. You might need to take care of some things that might start to wear at this point, but it should have lots of life left. I am not sure I can help with any issues your running into, that rumbling
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 1993 Ford Police offerings promo video by Moby_Vic @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By BigMerc96Originally Posted By Moby_VicOriginally Posted By ChrisM_NYOriginally Posted By Bondfreak13So the Video only proved that the Vic was outdated in 1993. With the V6 Taurus matching it in performance. ha ha The 93 vic
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: High beams stopped working by charlieD @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Sounds like the LCM (lighting control module) went haywire.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 1993 Ford Police offerings promo video by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By Moby_VicOriginally Posted By ChrisM_NYOriginally Posted By Bondfreak13So the Video only proved that the Vic was outdated in 1993. With the V6 Taurus matching it in performance. ha ha The 93 vic was barely pushing something l
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: DOHC build annoyances by lolnotacop @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

My car is an 01
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 1993 Ford Police offerings promo video by Moby_Vic @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By ChrisM_NYOriginally Posted By Bondfreak13So the Video only proved that the Vic was outdated in 1993. With the V6 Taurus matching it in performance. ha ha The 93 vic was barely pushing something like 180hp maybe a little more
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Just bought a high mileage 04 CVPI - Suggestions? by ChrisM_NY @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

That rumble could be overdrive I had an 03 that sounded something like a space ship floating away in overdrive
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 05 P71 MLP or transmission range sensor by Mosdefinite @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Got the adjusting nut off of the shift cable with some heat.The sensor still hasn't budged but I'll just use the one on the new kne.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 1993 Ford Police offerings promo video by ChrisM_NY @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By Bondfreak13So the Video only proved that the Vic was outdated in 1993. With the V6 Taurus matching it in performance. ha ha The 93 vic was barely pushing something like 180hp maybe a little more with dual exhaust give it a b
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Engine coolant sensor location? by ChrisM_NY @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By RF_OverlordOriginally Posted By ChrisM_NYThe coolant temp sensor was discontinued and now uses the cylinder head temp Ah-HA...no wonder he couldn't find it. When did they change that? It must have been since the new 2006 When
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: i was driving car shut off and started up with np by ygbb10 @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

is this a good one http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/carquest-electric-fuel-pump-e2337/15770122-P?navigationPath=L1*14932%7CL2*14986%7CL3*15378#
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: No Fuel Pressure and I Erased the Codes! by 2011LX @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

huh. So was it a traditional system, making the switch to returnless mid-year, or was it a returnless rail with a Schrader valve?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: DUW - September 10th Meet Photos by Moby_Vic @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By RF_OverlordI didn't realise this thread was so old...does that yellow convertible still exist and is it real or was the hard top simply removed...like the Marauder concept convertible. It was just hacked off. I don't know if it
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Can I send computer to Moes for tune? by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Why not call the shop and ask these questions directly? Only Marty O knows everything Marty O can do, or what he will charge.
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 34 35 >
Google!
Who's Online
8 registered (NoCop, dpk, MNJoe, Expat5, 2 invisible), 39 Guests and 72 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 212
BigMerc96 206
Moby_Vic 202
charlieD 171
RF_Overlord 144
Ponyguy 141
Black_Sunshine 109
Ezbok58a 95
Psxmoe 93
LSE_Dave 83
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!