Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts New to this site. by dohc5spd2dr @ 7 minutes 56 seconds ago

05 P71. 305,000 miles and counting. Looking into bagging it. Love this car.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM August 2016 - submissions by charlieD @ 59 minutes 3 seconds ago

I am not worthy yet, but it has come a long way. I submit my brought back from the dead 06 cvpi. 125,700, 4116 hours, box stock. So far 6 others have donated organs to bring her back around, and a few shiny new parts also. I am not real cheap at all
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2008cvpi A/C ng ? Related to auction prep?. by Bangster @ 59 minutes 49 seconds ago

Actually a combination of both, sometimes the small one is okay, but good to link to the larger one. On the images page in Photobucket, on the right, in the share section, click on IMG and it copies that to the clipboard. Paste that (I replaced th
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM August 2016 - submissions by ViciousVic12 @ Today at 05:54 PM

Well we can't have that! ---------------------- 2010 Crown Victoria P7B Former Ontario Provincial Police 179xxx KM, 1148 idle hours Originally an Oreo car, but painted all black before I bought it Mods Muffler delete Ram Air intake S-55 treatment
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Odometer now reading in Km by jbaker @ Today at 05:46 PM

by pushing the odometer trip button, should also show you idle hours
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by 09mnsp @ Today at 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By 2004_p71Originally Posted By Bondfreak13Ill be praying for a happy ending Cant be worst that last time it was running but I have a good feeling that I fixed the issue Excellent!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by charlieD @ Today at 05:27 PM

Replaced my alternator, they are pretty proud of those things aren't they? 300 bucks?? Jeez. My starting making death noised yesterday and on the way home from the jobsite today the battery light came on.. Sounded REAL nice by the time I got in th
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Rear end leak by charlieD @ Today at 05:19 PM

Mine says 4.5 pints but only 4 go in.. A floor jack under the pig will bend up a cover like that also. Mine was leaking because it had rusted out under the bolt head cover on the bottom, JY provided another but I couldn't find an alloy one...
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: Tool brands. by mdnos @ Today at 05:13 PM

i belive ace hardware ( a national chain) sells craftsman, if sears goes under one day chances are craftsman would still be aroubd thru other retailers
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Rear end leak by BigMerc96 @ Today at 05:06 PM

A bit less than 2.5 quarts for most years. Pick your poison, fill it with 2 quarts and know its slightly underfilled, or buy 3 quarts and have some left over.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: MM airbox/80mm Maf versus K&N - tune or no tune? by CrownVic97 @ Today at 05:05 PM

CVN had returned to 2007. Shark plenum and MZT debates!
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Odometer now reading in Km by Handsome @ Today at 05:02 PM

2010 CVPI. MY odometer was dimming for a while and then suddenly it's now reading in km's now. It's brightly lit but how do I get it to go back to Reading miles? Thanks
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by CrownVic97 @ Today at 05:01 PM

Happy to see things are going better Pier! Keep it up!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Rear end leak by JSO2003P71 @ Today at 04:39 PM

The junk yard had a half off sale last weekend. I wish I had known it was damaged then. Big Merc, how much fluid does it take to fill one up after you take the cover off?
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone running 3 inch exhaust by 88Vicsta @ Today at 04:17 PM

I'm going to sale them to my cousin he has a 2015 stang 4cylinder and he wants to growl LOUD lol I'm loud enough and from the wise words or you guys I won't think about it no more lol
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: F-150 Springs by 85GT @ Today at 04:02 PM

Just a hypothetical example that may be close. Using a guessed rear weight of 2000lbs stock and you added 200lbs. With 'stock' 170# springs, it dropped it .588 inches on both sides if weight was uniform. Now if they create a 10% spring (187) to give
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Rear end leak by BigMerc96 @ Today at 03:34 PM

I did the same thing to my '97 last year. It started leaking under the center of the car, and it was (mostly) dry around the pinion, so I figured maybe the cover worked loose or the gasket had failed or something. Wasn't till I got under it that I fo
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Rear end leak by JSO2003P71 @ Today at 03:25 PM

All the time since I bought my 08 cvpi I thought the pinion seal was leaking but rolled underneath it today and there is no trail of lube from the pinion. Instead it looks like the car hit something and pulled the cover lip and retaining ring back. T
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: F-150 Springs by EZlivin11 @ Today at 03:06 PM

What is running round in my head is I have added weight to the vehicle mostly the trunk area to the left side, with a ton of sound proofing(the entire car front to rear top to bottom),wired in set of jumper cables, sub woofer/amps, Aux battery, and a
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Tool brands. by fgsecundo @ Today at 02:50 PM

Hello, I own some Craftsman tools and want to keep buying them to add to my tool collection but I hear rumors that Sears might go belly up someday. So I wanna find a replacement brand for Craftsman that looks, feels, and have the same quality or bet
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: The "MZT" and some popular bolt-ons by PHoganDive @ Today at 02:44 PM

There are various levels, the biggest change between different octane tunes is ignition timing, the higher octane tune will have more ignition timing advance...that normally gives more power, but will ping/detonate with lower octane fuel.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Blakat @ Today at 02:33 PM

My wife had orthopedic surgery a couple days ago. When my daughter was done with cheer-leading practice she went to the hospital to visit. When I got off work, I did the same. The daughter got there about an hour before me, and by the time I got th
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: The Shark Plenum Mod by PALEO @ Today at 02:29 PM

Where can I get a 1/2 inch plenum spacer if I need one?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2008cvpi A/C ng ? Related to auction prep?. by PHoganDive @ Today at 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By BangsterOriginally Posted By PHoganDiveThis may help: I don't mean to poo poo on you providing these pictures from the paper manual (because I think it is great, for newer models to get them from the computer manual I have to s
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM August 2016 - submissions by a_d_a_m @ Today at 02:20 PM

Seriously? Nobody? Fine. I will win by default then by entering one of these two cars: Eh, let's do the vomit comet. 2007 Ford Crown Victoria (former Westerville (OH) PD cruiser) TR-3650 5-speed Modular Head Shop stage 2 cams Kook's headers und
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 30 31 >
Google!
Who's Online
12 registered (Bangster, dohc5spd2dr, Bigmd, charlieD, DudeAbides, CNG4ME), 58 Guests and 77 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
BigMerc96 190
a_d_a_m 156
charlieD 136
Ponyguy 115
124neta 107
Blakat 94
EZlivin11 91
Moby_Vic 91
2000-CVPI 85
RF_Overlord 85
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!