Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Challenger Refresh for 2015 by Moby_Vic @ 8 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Armada MasterOriginally Posted By: Moby_VicMan, so much stupid here. But hey, we encourage those with 50k+ posts to keep posting anyway! Q.E.D.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Repairng Rusty Rocker Panels? by 2007CrownVic @ 17 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChaplianOriginally Posted By: 2007CrownVicPaint. Undercoating on anything but new metal can trap moisture and make it worse. So if I were to grind them down to bare metal, undercoating would be fine? My Impala has had undercoa
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by aknox077 @ 20 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChaplianOriginally Posted By: a_d_a_mMy car's roof was re-shot under warranty from Ford, and has since blistered from the inside out. There is a small amount of rust forming. The hood is just pitted and blistering. I meant b
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 Passenger Seat Lumbar by 2007CrownVic @ 22 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JJPOriginally Posted By: 2007CrownVicWhat year did they start with the motor instead of the air bag? It was probably when they moved the switch from the side to the front. Maybe we can do a poll. I didn't know they moved the
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So I had to get a new car... by gplayer @ 24 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChaplianOriginally Posted By: Jeff2Originally Posted By: gplayer Which is actually one of the reasons I didn't like the Scion's. They all had it. I'm sure you appreciate it now, but young and stupid me doesn't like no stinkin co
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Challenger Refresh for 2015 by Armada Master @ 31 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Moby_VicMan, so much stupid here. But hey, we encourage those with 50k+ posts to keep posting anyway!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So I had to get a new car... by Armada Master @ 36 minutes 33 seconds ago

My condolenses.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Accufab plenum by BlackVic_P71 @ 44 minutes 2 seconds ago

That's the right price for CVN
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: How to Change your EATC O-Rings by Vicboi @ Today at 06:55 AM

Attempted this last night. Will need more time just to reach down in there to disconnect the unit. I wish they left a little more harness wire. Sheeesh. Very nice write up with pics.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: How about some specs by Jeff2 @ Today at 06:25 AM

RockAuto seems to have a lot of brake parts for my '91 on clearance. A lot of them say they are for the rear 11" drums, so you might want to take a look there.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: I am about to get it by Jeff2 @ Today at 06:21 AM

I replaced the plastic sealed low beams with the glass Sylvania sealed beams on mine. I'm guessing I'd get better light output (and would increase the life of the headlight switch) if I added relays for them, but I've not gotten around to that yet.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Grand Marquis upper console in a Crown Vic by customsportsman @ Today at 06:20 AM

No, I have not obtained one yet. My interior is kinda of a light beige color. I don't think that is what they mean by parchment. I'm thinking that the parchment is almost that very light grayish color.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: P2106 and Drive By Wire woes by Black_Hat @ Today at 05:12 AM

Originally Posted By: PHoganDiveMine started doing that, throwing wrench light and 1206 code, reduced throttle (limp home mode)...cause was transmission slipping. Not enough to feel, but the transmission has speed sensors, and can sense even a very s
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Accufab plenum by hilljack @ Today at 04:54 AM

Thanks much. Read through the install/mods for these things but was unsure if it was the correct plenum. Still learning. Yeah, hopefully the price doesn't go crazy at the end. We will see. Thanks again.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Marauder won't start by therealdnewton3 @ Today at 04:15 AM

I've not had gas go that bad that quickly, especially for a fuel-injected engine, as there are no gaskets to gum up or jets to clog such as with a carb. However, I suppose it's possible that your fuel is that bad ... If it will start and run, then
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Accufab plenum by Black_Sunshine @ Today at 04:12 AM

Yeah, it will. That's an awesome deal too if you can snipe it for close to the current price. Even comes with a free IAC. I don't know if that will work or not. The Accufab is pretty much the best non-sheetmetal intake.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Cluster Dimmer Control problems? by racprops @ Today at 03:36 AM

On mine it is a short lever..so no rheostat... And I am very much looking into LEDs. Rich Originally Posted By: ponyguyOriginally Posted By: racpropsQuestion: The interior Cluster lights, specially the dimming control, my seems to be unable to
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Accufab plenum by hilljack @ Today at 02:17 AM

Will this plenum fit my car? I'm ok with a bit of tweaking to get it there, if needed. Ebay link Sorry for all the "does it fit" questions.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: what about these wheels by hairy_paperclip @ Today at 01:24 AM

Found this in the gallery. Difference is my car has no pushbar and single driver side unity. Can't decide if I like them... I feel they might have a different effect in person as well
Tire and Wheel Fitment Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 CVPI w/ 2011 Dodge Charger SE wheels by hairy_paperclip @ Today at 01:07 AM

Wow dude those look really good
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts what about these wheels by hairy_paperclip @ Today at 12:53 AM

link Good for a white 06 p71? Good deal?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Newish non-hip hop cv song by hairy_paperclip @ Today at 12:33 AM

Listened to it last night when you posted it and tried to brush it off ...until then I caught myself humming the chorus when I started her up this morning. ...and again later on in the shower. damn car
PC Systems, Consoles, and Gaming
Jump to new posts Creating Flash Video by watkd @ Today at 12:27 AM

Hello, I am interested in creating a Flash video for a class as an extra credit assignment. Does anyone know about how much do these programs run? I have looked at Adobe and from what I have seen, it seems like it runs about 50 dollars. Also, how
PC Systems, Consoles, and Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Any Windows Phone Users? by watkd @ Today at 12:07 AM

I just updated from the flip phone era to the smartphones. My phone has Windows 8 on it and I like it alot. I have not seen any offering for the download of 8.1 for my phone. Is it because I have T-trouble as a service provider? If the time comes
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Marauder won't start by Mest30 @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

So what should I do? Start it tomorrow and if it starts fine just assume the gas was bad and move on? Should I fill the tank or let it use the stuff that's in there now, assuming it starts fine tomorrow?
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 ... 61 62 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
11 registered (daedal_arcanum, hairy_paperclip, hlbly, crnvk, 4 invisible), 53 Guests and 135 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
KayTar 254
optik 234
CNGInterceptor 215
BigMerc96 201
Ezbok58a 192
road_pizza 190
Moby_Vic 167
ponyguy 163
Black_Sunshine 147
BlackVic_P71 145
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!