Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: motorcraft copper spark plugs sp-447 in a 1995 P71 by BigMerc96 @ 4 minutes 26 seconds ago

Like I said, AGSF32FM is the correct plug for your car, which is a SP432. The FM on the end of the long number indicates a nickel-plated finewire platinum plug. This is the current part number cross referenced from the number given in the '96 factory
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 LX Sport by castrosua @ 22 minutes 9 seconds ago

LOL, yeah. And i might end up buying the Sport, so dont know what to do with the frame of the leftover P71...damnit..anyone local just want it? i think ill give it away for 100 bucks.. Damn, so many projects piling up! And more snow coming in tonig
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Rate the last posters signature' thread.... by Zorg @ 40 minutes 40 seconds ago

7. Some pic is better than none at all
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Knock Knock.... who's there?? by Ezbok58a @ 41 minutes 0 seconds ago

I owe everyone many things
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry Bomb 26 Inch Glasspack by Run4orest @ Today at 03:37 PM

Here are a few pics of the Summit Racing Band Lap Joints I mention (that showed up yesterday) if someone wants a closer look.. I found them to appear quite impressive and well built, they also provided the torque specs. Figured with these and exhau
Body and Interior
What is the life span of the LED bulbs?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by BigMerc96 @ Today at 02:44 PM

Its snowing pretty fierce right now. Probably have 4-5" right now, nothing is treated/plowed. Went to the store earlier to get some food, when I got back I fired up the snow blower to clear the ~3" we had then. Roads weren't too bad. Snow b
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 18 months in the making: 4V M122 conversion. by Vickey2000 @ Today at 02:25 PM

Looking very good. I am kind of jealous right now.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Knock Knock.... who's there?? by jmlock @ Today at 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By: RizzoOriginally Posted By: Ezbok58aInteresting...these things are why I follow 'just rolled into the shop' I googled that.. You owe me an hour of my life..and future hours I will spend on that page. And now you owe me for
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: motorcraft copper spark plugs sp-447 in a 1995 P71 by EDWARDGARNER13 @ Today at 01:27 PM

Thanks for the information. I know about the thread stripping issues. I work at pepboys, and its a common occurance on the triton v8. I've always used never seize on my sp-413 plugs and torqued them with no problems. I also know of the m
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Bilstein Shocks by BigNSlow @ Today at 01:21 PM

I had Biltein HDs on my 96' for all of 1 week. The ride was so terrible that I ditched them in favor of some Motorcraft police shocks. If all that you are after is handling and don't care about the ride then go for them. The ride is bone shattering a
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by Ezbok58a @ Today at 01:01 PM

I think it originated in Florida
Scale Model/Die Cast Cars
Jump to new posts Re: They came from a Land Down Under... by Ezbok58a @ Today at 12:59 PM

Maybe, but I don't have room for those either
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Head light not throwning light down the road: by Chaplian @ Today at 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: racpropsThese are cheap but useable... http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pair-Set-Hea...2a2&vxp=mtr I got two sets one I am running with my new LED lights and one set to try making projectors out of. I am thinking of putting th
Scale Model/Die Cast Cars
Jump to new posts Re: They came from a Land Down Under... by MGDriver @ Today at 12:42 PM

They made 4000 of the Western Australian and 2100 each of the Victorians. Check on ebay.com.au you can see them pop up for sale occasionally, don't pay more than $120 for it though. I actually ended up with two of these last year that I randomly stum
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 thermostat by htalamini @ Today at 12:37 PM

Thanks for all the great advice and installation tips. I replaced the thermostat easily with a 195 degree STANT and the Pro Fel O - ring. Bolts were clean and not corroded. Gently snugged with a quarter of a twist thereafter. No leaks and best of
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Piranah @ Today at 12:36 PM

Broke the gear selector in park in the middle of the [censored] street trying to get out of my driveway. In 8 inches of snow. I [censored] hate [censored] snow.
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by MGDriver @ Today at 12:27 PM

Unique cars like these change owner quite often so I'm sure it's been for sale before. Can't remember posting it before but I might have done, possibly in the facebook group.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Body Panel Interchange by duesenberg1932 @ Today at 11:49 AM

Cool. I guess it I'll go to the junkyard, bring some home and give it a shot.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Can this be done? by 88grandmarq @ Today at 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Binding_Posts Depending on how the transmission was serviced, there is a possibility that it was flushed on the fluid incorrectly changed. Clutch material is not the only form of debris that can cause it to fail. Metal shavings
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Head light not throwning light down the road: by racprops @ Today at 11:38 AM

These are cheap but useable... http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pair-Set-Hea...2a2&vxp=mtr I got two sets one I am running with my new LED lights and one set to try making projectors out of. I am thinking of putting the LED lamps into the projector
4.6L Based Powertrains
Copper because it is a better conductor, will give better performance for a few thousand miles. However the low melting point of the copper requires replacement of the plug in a few thousand miles. The platinum plugs are more resistant to fouling d
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Can this be done? by Binding_Posts @ Today at 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: AACoPD05Originally Posted By: 88grandmarq for the 1-2 shift problem; your transmission most likely has a broken lower 1-2 accumulator spring and its also very likely it still has the old style aluminum style 1-2 accumulator pist
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Can this be done? by Binding_Posts @ Today at 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: 88grandmarqOriginally Posted By: Binding_PostsYou need to drop the pan on your 4r70w and replace the EPC solenoid. They are notorious for getting clogged up and failing. absolute non-sense... it's a sealed system, if there is
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Head light not throwning light down the road: by Chaplian @ Today at 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By: cruz07I want to get my hands on some new headlights for the projectors. Mine are getting hazed. I'll probably use my current lights and have a set just in case I mess them up. They really have good light to them though. Your vid
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 ... 34 35 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
11 registered (BigMerc96, bigltc, Chaplian, Black_Chrome, 3 invisible), 84 Guests and 41 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 156
BigMerc96 156
Ezbok58a 156
Chaplian 117
2004_p71 93
a_d_a_m 82
RF_Overlord 72
chrmaka 70
ford05 66
Bangster 66
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!