Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Town Car Rear Leaning to 1 Side by Marqed_Man @ 30 minutes 32 seconds ago

Well folks Im going to tell him to pick these up: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crown-Vic-Town-C...ca6&vxp=mtr What do you think? THey are made by Westar. Since he is going to keep the car for another 2 years (so he says) I think these should last hi
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by 2000-CVPI @ Today at 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By 124neta Chop the top, drop the front and shorten the tail. Then I'm sold. Owner can substitute shortened tail for wagon rear/open bed. That car looks like a poorly done photoshop. There isn't a angle to that car that looks g
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Very Nice Aero by 2000-CVPI @ Today at 01:39 AM

That is a very clean 92. It almost looks like the Vic that Al Pacino drove in Heat.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Beater of the Month June 2015! It's back! by Wags4000 @ Today at 01:20 AM

here she is: 01 Merc LS -dark red or burgundy not sure what makes it a 'PrecisionTrac' since it has factory rear coils and no rear swaybar 302k miles - was immaculate when I bought it at 67k driven daily hit 5 times original all plastic intake (star
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: She's Alive!!!!! High Compression N/A Motor by Ezbok58a @ Today at 01:16 AM

Mo's tunes actually do work...then again his base tunes are from panthers, not mustang tunes tweaked to work for these cars. Hell a Mo tuned 04 Sport with a MZT ran 15.1...and that was the only mod to the car.
Jump to new posts Re: moog idler arm won't fit by rvd9431 @ Today at 12:53 AM

Driveway alignment successful she can roll safely again. Driving her to Sears tomorrow. the steering wheel is off by 45 degrees, I rechecked the pitman arm and it's installed 100% correctly and not off by 90 degrees so the alignment should fix tha
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 2005+ Steering Wheel by hischuckness @ Today at 12:41 AM

So I know in advance that the earlier model steering wheels are not compatible with the later model column. Are there any other known Ford models whose wheels are compatible with the 2005+ panther column? I see that the columns up until 2005 could ac
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by 09mnsp @ Today at 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By 03MGMLSEZoeWould something similar to this help with hood clearance? www.sullivanperformance.com/yvs450/products/intakemanifold/tbadapter.htm Some SH#T head already discussed trying this. Unfortunately I think relocating the alt
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Better than any MP3 by SteveS @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Corsair
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 05 Sport Trans Cooler lines leaking by Morts @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Does anyone sell the line set for the transmission cooler on the 05? I would like to replace them instead of cutting out the leaking part and replacing it with hose. They are leaking on the side of the oil pan under the rubber grommet. Any input appr
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Use of turn sig. white light for night diriving by Bangster @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

From the 2000 EVTM
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by 03MGMLSEZoe @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Would something similar to this help with hood clearance? www.sullivanperformance.com/yvs450/products/intakemanifold/tbadapter.htm
Jump to new posts Re: moog idler arm won't fit by bigROC209 @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

We carry Moog and Master Pro idler arms at work. They look pretty much the same but the Moog is $60 more. Is the Moog idler arm that much better than the Master Pro brand idler arm? I've heard both good and bad things about Moog parts.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by KayTar @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Here's a front facing tb design, I wonder what the hood clearance would be like?
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by fomofo @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By 2004_p71Originally Posted By Allaa_HassanFor that I suggested to make the oval TB face the front of the car, so it wont be bottle necked down or at least it will be at minimal. I will actualy look at this very seriously T
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a new Intake Manifold. by bigROC209 @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

spnkr05 bought the Qualifier intake manifold http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2878391
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Axle Bearings by txinterceptor @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Thanks for all the tips . Good info . Wrong forum I know but I still need help with my '04CVPI's high beam issue , not working on 1 side . Not the bulb , not fuse , doesn't work when you flash to pass . Help please . Thanks
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Use of turn sig. white light for night diriving by Carter @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Where did the 1988's go, so many features including when you turned on the Hazards both cornering lights would illuminate. Thought it was quite strange for them to do that when I was a kid and had my first MGM which was a 1988, but it was good and c
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Slow, Smelly Unicorn by KayTar @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

I found this interesting: http://hooniverse.com/2011/01/22/hooniverse-weekend-edition-did-you-know-there-was-a-lincoln-diesel/ Quote:In 1984, the Continental name was used on the mid-size luxury car which came with a standard 302-cubic inch V-8 eng
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 Grand Marquis A/C acting up by Carter @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Or even a video on my sig.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a new Intake Manifold. by MyP71Vic @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Does anyone have experience with any of these?
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a new Intake Manifold. by bigROC209 @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

If you want a plastic one then I'm pretty sure your only options are the Dorman intakes(big NO NO) or the Ford Racing intake manifolds. If you don't mind getting an all metal one then you have a few options. Edelbrock, Professional Products, and a
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Looking for a new Intake Manifold. by MyP71Vic @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

I have noticed a slight leak from the tube where it connects to the hose going to the heater core and am debating on fixing it or just replacing it. It is in a place that can be JB Welded to seal it but if I could find a good manifold that might help
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Check engine light by fordoldfart @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

What does the red check engine light in the upper left corner of the IC mean when it comes on. 1986 CV wagon light came on about 1/4 mile from the house. No lifter noise no knocking. Drove on to the house. Checked the oil still in the safe range. Pu
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: High rev shift issues by fordoldfart @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

I would check the cats for blockage. Seen this once before on a GM product. Would wind up but not shift with no power.
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 41 42 >
Google!
Who's Online
1 registered (Volando_Bajo), 37 Guests and 33 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 253
bigROC209 196
BigMerc96 161
Wags4000 136
KayTar 127
Ezbok58a 120
road_pizza 119
DudeAbides 104
Chaplian 99
a_d_a_m 98
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!