Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Some recent upgrades to my LSE by Zorg @ 5 minutes 8 seconds ago

Thanks fellas
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Cams for a Daily Driver by chipdog4 @ 6 minutes 46 seconds ago

I've been gathering parts and such for my aluminum Exploder engine build. (The Teksid block might get 'built' down the road) I plan on having on the heads ported locally in the next month or two (stage 3 or 4 - leaning to 4). Quote: Stage III: Our
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 Transmission issue by 88grandmarq @ 15 minutes 23 seconds ago

In both cases, once the transmission starts to slip, the only way to fix it correctly is remove it and rebuild it.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Air Suspension symptoms by AACoPD05 @ 21 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 03MGMLSEZoep.s. before anyone mentions it i am absolutely not switching to coils. Good man! That seems odd. My first thought was leaking springs, but they would leak all the time not just periodically. My next thoughts woul
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Car is misfiring.... AGAIN..... by Raven238 @ 29 minutes 14 seconds ago

How's the connection on the injectors? Loose intermittent contact to the harness will cause all kinds of headaches. Unplug and plug the harness back onto each injector. Also inspect the injector wiring for breaks/damage.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Suddenly midges! by GrumpMarky @ 44 minutes 32 seconds ago

While you were gone some construction workers knocked over the general! Now:
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Rotted Differential covers............. by Mathematic @ 54 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: chipdog4Here's a picture of the Ford cover from above with ss hardware on an axle I finished rebuilding. . What did you do for the vent plug? Mine came with all the hardware (black bolts)except for that plug. did you switch
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Marauder values, realistically.. by JasonJ @ 54 minutes 15 seconds ago

Wow.. did not know this was such a flammable topic... I see now. But thank you for everyone's input. I think I am seeing how exactly this all works. If i found a good, mostly stock and un-beat-the-sh1t-out of MARAUDER for $7-8k, I think I'd bi
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: New guy saying "hi" by MIAMI-DADE @ Today at 07:19 AM

Very nice!!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - November 2014 - Voting by PoliceInterceptr @ Today at 06:49 AM

Congratulations! It was very well deserved.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 Transmission issue by Baw84 @ Today at 06:06 AM

I literally have this same exact problem... hit a raccoon and got a leak in the cooler got low a few times added fluid pretty regularly until i could replace the cooler had some minor slippage when it would get low. I fixed the cooler and adjusted th
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: another transmission question.... by Brian_31 @ Today at 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: fltacomaBrian, I'll have to look up that website. Would I have to worry about new splines for the axles or anything like that for that kind of horsepower? Or would the stock ones work fine? I want to make this baby bulletproof!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Ethanol Vs Non Ethanol Gas MPG by Becker34 @ Today at 12:41 AM

Are you sure there aren't any issues other than the ethanol blend? We have it in my neck of the woods and I don't think I got that low of mileage even in winter with excessive idling on my old '92. FWIW, I'm averaging 18-20 MPG 50/50 city/freeway w
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension help 2000 TC by BigMerc96 @ Today at 12:07 AM

Nope. Cuz there is no rack. At least not on a pre '03.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Black_Sunshine @ Today at 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: BennoBut I did it correctly and at some point soon I will do a write-up since I really couldn't find a good one to study to death here before diving in. I didn't think to do a write-up when I did mine. I was vexed that I could
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Some recent upgrades to my LSE by cruz07 @ Today at 12:01 AM

I have had the idea of putting a led light bar in the grill and I haven't seen anyone do it til now. That's look awesome. Now I want to de-badge my grill and install one. Your tail lights look amazing too. Great job on those mods.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - November 2014 - Voting by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Congrats Ari!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Benno @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Wired up the trailer harness. Went the simple but reliable solder and nice electrical tape route. Strangest thing I've ever done to the car. I spent an hour, with some assistance from BigMer96, pulling apart trunk interior, disassembling rear lamp h
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cars Thru A Child's Eyes by 9heritage @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

This post has been an enjoyable read. Probably my most impressionable memories are from the '70's. I am the youngest of three brothers, my oldest brother was 16 when I was born in '67. So, at a young age he would take me for quick rides in his '70
Jump to new posts Air Suspension symptoms by 03MGMLSEZoe @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Had an issue with my air suspension bottoming out tonight. I'll list them in order of observation. After a 25min drive on the highway I stop at a red light on the off ramp and notice that my air compressor is going on longer than usual. It stops af
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Marauder values, realistically.. by Ezbok58a @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: BigNSlowOriginally Posted By: Ezbok58aOriginally Posted By: 2007CrownVicMarauders will always have a higher price then the rest and will pretty much hold that value until something else similar comes along to replace them. Same
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: LCM WOES gone for now. External Relay fix by cruz07 @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

If the relay from the LCM for the headlights has completely gone out, will doing the external upgrade still work as a solution? I don't think mine has completely gone out, I just wanting to see if this will work before I try to attempt this. Thanks.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Marauder values, realistically.. by BigNSlow @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Ezbok58aOriginally Posted By: 2007CrownVicMarauders will always have a higher price then the rest and will pretty much hold that value until something else similar comes along to replace them. Same thing happened with the Impala
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: October photo shoot Part One by cruz07 @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Nice shots of The Palomino, looks awesome.
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension help 2000 TC by 2000TownCar @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

No better ratio racks?
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 ... 35 36 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
6 registered (SAM H, chiwizards, Zorg, jktipton, bspurloc, 1 invisible), 38 Guests and 40 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
road_pizza 291
a_d_a_m 265
BigMerc96 188
Moby_Vic 183
aknox077 161
Ezbok58a 149
optik 111
BigNSlow 111
124neta 108
Chaplian 103
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!