Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Brake Light Comes on Intermittently by Bellwestern80 @ 2 minutes 20 seconds ago

Morning everyone. While I was driving to class, someone stopped short and I had to jam on the brakes and the brake light came on. It seems it does it under slightly harder than average braking, and will go off after the car stops. I'm going to chalk
Jump to new posts Re: Point in replacing worn suspension parts? by BigMerc96 @ 52 minutes 13 seconds ago

This thread is reminding me, I need to check my lower ball joints. I get squawking from the front end, but its hard to tell what is the misaligned bumper rubbing and whats suspension. I may just replace them so they are done. They are the only origin
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Bro, Do you even lift ?! by Rizzo @ 56 minutes 44 seconds ago

Google Red Chevy Monza, pick any red fast back looking model. Doors didn't stay closed.. Rope. tru story
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote Power... by BigMerc96 @ 57 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 09mnspOriginally Posted By: CameronVicI don't go to car shows to win in the originality contest. I go to the track and don't lift till the cameras stop flashing. somebody's going to use this quote in their Sig I thought about i
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: BEST PLUGS by BigMerc96 @ Today at 07:42 AM

I always use Autolite Double Platinum plugs in 4.6s. The part number is APP104. A few $$ cheaper for the exact same plug as whats in the Motorcraft box.
Jump to new posts Re: Point in replacing worn suspension parts? by RF_Overlord @ Today at 06:55 AM

Originally Posted By: PiranahIts called stance. and that MGM haz it.I thought it was called VIP or "bippu". Here's another one: http://g2.std3.ru/G/1/A9/10/49423-1095eb5c80a36673a91bd0f37a23ef56.jpg
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: BEST PLUGS by RF_Overlord @ Today at 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By: FreddyA mechanic told me,not to use them,since they run too hot and more gas gets burned.Either that "mechanic" has no idea how spark plugs work or you mis-understood him. The heat range of a spark plug has no relation
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by chipdog4 @ Today at 06:26 AM

Filled up and got 25 MPG. All summer, I was getting 20-21 MPG. Think there might be a problem with the AC Compressor... Unless the same week I didn't use AC, the gas station switched to winter blend. I think not.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote Power... by KayTar @ Today at 04:02 AM

Originally Posted By: CameronVicI don't go to car shows to win in the originality contest. I go to the track and don't lift till the cameras stop flashing. Cam gets it
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: Ford GT Comeback by KayTar @ Today at 03:58 AM

I don't like the renderings, which is odd because I was A HUGE fanboy of the GT90 they created back in the 1990's which it kind of resembles. I remember playing Need For Speed 2 as a kid and always selecting the GT90. Still love the concept to this
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Cluster swap advice by defflepp1 @ Today at 01:40 AM

I would, except right now i have the digital gauges
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Bro, Do you even lift ?! by a_d_a_m @ Today at 01:13 AM

You may want to look into it, but driving a Monza from NY to MI is probably some sort of world record.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Crown Victoria and Taurus Test Drives by watkd @ Today at 12:21 AM

I would like to share this video. Given the fact that there are currently over 166,000 views, this video most likely was shown on the site. If it hasn't, I am going to share it. I like how sweet the V-8 sounds. Thanks.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Small Performance upgrade question. by dnavideoproject @ Today at 12:15 AM

Description of my car is in the signature. I recently traded some wheels for a box of cool performance upgrades for a foxbody mustang (technically a mercury capri with 5.0 HO swap, but thats a different conversation). Anyway, out of the box i pulled
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: BEST PLUGS by fordoldfart @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Motorcraft platinum or fine wire which ever is now available
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote Power... by 09mnsp @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: CameronVicI don't go to car shows to win in the originality contest. I go to the track and don't lift till the cameras stop flashing. somebody's going to use this quote in their Sig
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: BEST PLUGS by Jacksknight @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Autolite ap104 or app104, great plugs perfect for your car.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Spark Plug Gap for 1994 LTC? by Bangster @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Like any other not boosted, non E85 running 4.6 that is.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: BEST PLUGS by Piranah @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Motorcraft Platinum. Its what came from the factory. I have heard bad things about Bosch in these cars.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Replacement headlights - too many choices by azjaeger @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

go to the pick n pull, get a pair of used OEM, use one of the headlight cleaner kits on it. Install, then clean your originals the same way and store them. It only takes a couple minutes to swap headlights once they get foggy again. Repeat as necessa
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Bro, Do you even lift ?! by Rizzo @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

What I have to hang in the garage already. Faux Half Keg of MHL Lady on the Moon Mirror High Life Place street sign A plate from Marvin My '97 and '02 MI plates Plate from the Monza.. Yes, a Monza, that got us from NY to here. It's the older much c
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts BEST PLUGS by Freddy @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

I am using Bosch plugs with the 4 electrodes now.They have about 23k on them now. A mechanic told me,not to use them,since they run too hot and more gas gets burned. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should use?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by watkd @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Drove it.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Cluster swap advice by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

pop the gauge face off and swap the odometer wheels between the clusters. Its really easy to do once the cluster is out of the car. Also put a dab of light oil on the trip-meter wheels where the reset pawls hit them, you'll already have it apart, and
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New car in the Family by Benno @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Whoa...how have I not realised the SS was even a thing? Mainstream cars are not my thing and you'd reckon something like an Aussie GM making it here would show on my radar. Let us know how your experiences are with it, Bondfreak13. After the fami
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 ... 42 43 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
11 registered (JonKuwait, Bellwestern80, Chaplian, JSO2003P71, 2kGM, Jacksknight, 2 invisible), 73 Guests and 124 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
road_pizza 305
a_d_a_m 289
Moby_Vic 199
Chicago2VP71 198
BigMerc96 194
Ezbok58a 170
aknox077 153
BigNSlow 131
ponyguy 116
Chaplian 116
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!