Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Spark Plugs by NM117 @ 5 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By filthyboatguyOriginally Posted By NM117I put motorcraft in mine runs like new,my other i put auto lite in ran better then the old ones but not as good as motorcraft, also gap makes a big difference Same plug. no they arent lol
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Big issue by NM117 @ 10 minutes 40 seconds ago

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017IZ13S...&ref=plSrch This would not be bad ac Delco is quality
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 11 second GMQ by mdnos @ 25 minutes 4 seconds ago

Does a 302 crate motor have about 550 crank HP? if so, add dual exhaust, a stout transmission, some 3.55-3.73 gears and some big brakes. Marauders wont do 11 sec. 1/4 miles natural aspirated no matter how many mods you do to it. and I have heard of
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 18 months in the making: 4V M122 conversion. by Drac @ 30 minutes 19 seconds ago

Lmfao, that looks like some major personal problems you have on our hands there, Pier xD
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: DOHC engine swap, finally! by Drac @ 32 minutes 36 seconds ago

Nice progress man. Keep up the good work.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: odd swap by grandmakey @ 39 minutes 14 seconds ago

what type of 1/4 mi performance are the coyote swaps gittin?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: odd swap by BigNSlow @ Today at 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By Bellwestern80Originally Posted By BigNSlowAll depends on your definition of weird. There have been V10 swaps, SBF swaps, diesel swaps, LS swaps, Lightning swaps, Coyote swaps. I think frame swaps should be fairly high on that li
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Panther build in YouTube! (Grand Marquis) by BigNSlow @ Today at 07:32 AM

I skipped through it last night and it went pretty much exactly as I expected.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: DOHC engine swap, finally! by BigNSlow @ Today at 07:31 AM

I got a used Xcal2, unlocked if you are interested.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Oil in Coolant - Engine Oil Cooler by 2011LX @ Today at 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By BigMerc96Its usually the oil filter adapter gasket. They can fail, or you can get corrosion on either the block or on the adapter that causes the gasket to leak. Not that big of a deal to replace the gasket. IMO, unless you do a
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Panther build in YouTube! (Grand Marquis) by GoldPanther @ Today at 06:59 AM

https://youtu.be/MBTh_L9GRik I have so many questions! Guys submit your car for the burnout challenge (challenge at the end of the video) lol
4.6L Based Powertrains
It sounds like he wants to buy an '05 and wants to know why they have problems. I replaced the trans in my '95 CV with a Jasper rebuilt and it still had the sloppy shifts and shudder problems that most '92 to '97's have.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: odd swap by disston @ Today at 06:47 AM

My brother had a 1936 Chevy with a Pinto front end. He had a leak in the brake lines the one time I got to go for a ride with him and we had to steer for the ditch several times to avoid crashing into other cars. But I'm actually the weird one if you
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 CVPI Parking Brake Woes by disston @ Today at 06:38 AM

Thank You Overlord. My Malware problem seems to be gone at this moment. I was using Sophos for the past two days and they didn't really have a solution plus the Web site sends you on circular hunts for the solution which never appears. Malwarebytes d
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: DOHC engine swap, finally! by musclemerc @ Today at 06:26 AM

Not the door module the PCM code. Its an 03 so more than likely its a BMDO catch code. I've given many tunes away all for free so its no big deal. Find a used Xcal2 and hit me up.
I'm pulling from basic t/s cuz I don't know air ride yet, but if the pcm is only monitoring/reporting, the ride height sensor is the control, and given the list of replacement parts not much left except the wires, unless a bad compressor was replaced
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Differential vent by EZlivin11 @ Today at 04:14 AM

+1 on catching the oil makes a mess and stinky, also you need to let moisture (condensation) out but not in. So something is needed not just an open port. Ie the molded OEM hose, and better a vented reservoir
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: odd swap by Ponyguy @ Today at 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By Bellwestern80I think frame swaps should be fairly high on that list. Only on Toyota trucks.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Bellwestern80 @ Today at 02:27 AM

Finally got my replacement voltage regulator for my new alternator. I grabbed a remanned 175 amp 3G through work for about $60, since I had been poking through alternators while it was slow and noticed the '92-'94 cars had that model listed, and the
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 08 MGM radio wiring by StayinClassy @ Today at 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By PHoganDiveWiring info HERE Thanks PHoganDive. I read that about 2.5 times. It's only left me confused. Here's why. That information in that link is either inaccurate or incomplete. If you look at the photo I took of his wiri
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: odd swap by Bellwestern80 @ Today at 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By BigNSlowAll depends on your definition of weird. There have been V10 swaps, SBF swaps, diesel swaps, LS swaps, Lightning swaps, Coyote swaps. I think frame swaps should be fairly high on that list.
Jump to new posts Re: About ready to convert to coils...banging my head by Bellwestern80 @ Today at 02:04 AM

I'd check all the wiring first. Typically the air ride system should be rather trouble free except when the bags fail. I'd also check to see if the compressor is getting power. It sounds like the dealer was shotgunning parts at the issue rather tha
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Blinker randomly Clicks!!!! by Bellwestern80 @ Today at 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By lakings48 So I do that, wait for a little bit and then it is safe to take apart steering wheel are without blowing my head off? Right. The airbag is generally stable as is, but taking a precaution is always a good idea. But as
I have replaced: compressor, bags, installed used/new ride height sensor, spent hundreds of dollars on a rental car and lame service from Future Ford In Roseville, they said it was different things each time. Came back as the following: pneumatic f
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: serpentine belt by SocalSam @ Today at 01:51 AM

All you need is a 3/8 ratchet on the belt tensioner to release the belt. Can't say I am tempted by Gatorbacks as regular belts have served me well. GB pattern does look like it would resist debris from becoming embedded between the ribs which could
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 39 40 >
Google!
Who's Online
3 registered (LSE_Dave, NM117, PanzerKitten), 63 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
NM117 266
a_d_a_m 211
Moby_Vic 205
RF_Overlord 151
BigMerc96 132
charlieD 119
Ezbok58a 111
SocalSam 100
Ponyguy 96
Chaplian 96
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!