Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Drivers Side Rear End Sag by Chaplian @ 12 minutes 21 seconds ago

It's probably the front springs. Your driver side front spring is probably bad and causing a tilt in the back.
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: My '05 GMQ by BrianDye @ Today at 06:49 PM

I know the Marauder cluster can be wired to fit an 04 CV, how about a 2005 GM? I found a few local on CL for under $100...really don't want to miss them! Also, what kind of suspension "upgrades" are there for these vehicles? My 04 Sport h
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts My '05 GMQ by BrianDye @ Today at 06:47 PM

Long time no see! (I used to be on here, with a 2004 LX Sport, thread here) Ive had a few cars since then, but reallllllly missed my CV. I ended up picking up a 2005 Grand Marquis, pretty much base as can be, but that will change quickly. Picked
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Any easy preventative checklist/mods? by SocalSam @ Today at 06:31 PM

Add brake line flush and power steering flush. Or you can neglect taxi style, lol.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: PCV Valve Grommet by BigMerc96 @ Today at 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By BangsterWhat year? I assume it is the 92-02 before it changed? I believe the OP has a '99, but I could be wrong. If anyone finds the answer, I'd like to know cuz that grommet is all loose on my '98 as well. Weirdly, its okay on m
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Overheating - Bad Cooling Fan by BigMerc96 @ Today at 05:58 PM

My Town Car did the same thing after me severely overheating it 3x in 1 day (same deal, fan failed and I got stuck in traffic). That was 65k miles ago. Once it all cooled down it was fine. Fixed the fan but did overheat the transmission again last ye
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: '75 H-M Gran Torino Endurance Racer by DudeAbides @ Today at 05:54 PM

Bruce Canepa?! He used to be a customer of mine!! I got to go check that thing out!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Any easy preventative checklist/mods? by Black_Sunshine @ Today at 05:42 PM

I like to change my coolant every two years. It only costs about $20 so the short interval doesn't bother me. Factory recommendation is 50k miles after the first 100k mile change. I can give you a laundry list of little things that will keep it run
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Any easy preventative checklist/mods? by Agentmalder @ Today at 04:35 PM

Hey all, so in this Arizona heat I constantly worry about my car because shes my baby. So I'm wondering if there's any preventative maintenance checklist or easy/simple/cheapish mods I can do to my car to make sure she runs until the heat death of th
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: BCA TRANSMISSIONS? by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 04:21 PM

I know this guy is a member here(88grandmarq) and sells a Jmod kit, build transmissions and he'll help you out if you need some explanations on what the stuff does too. https://www.facebook.com/North-Georgia-Transmission-Auto-Repair-348414635312478/
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: I broke off my seat nut bolt : ( by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By RashadHey I was trying to get my crown vic seats out my car and the front bolt on the driver seat broke off. The back bolts were too tight to come off so I tried to cut them off with an angle grinder but forgot that its connected
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by CrownBen @ Today at 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By dpkSince it is. wait... wha?
Jump to new posts Which spring do I need? by RedPanther26 @ Today at 03:23 PM

9W7Z-5310-B or 9W7Z-5310-C 2003 LX Sport
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by Moby_Vic @ Today at 03:11 PM

Duke Ellington, Charles Mingus, and Max Roach, Money Jungle
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: AC not keeping up, good psi. by Rat @ Today at 03:09 PM

Off the top of my head, no. Thanks for the replies everybody! This gives me a good starting point of where to start looking
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by Ponyguy @ Today at 02:43 PM

The Hag...
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 Grand Marquis 26K Miles by Ponyguy @ Today at 02:23 PM

Nice looking Merc, but has been said, the seller has an unrealistic idea of its value. It's an LS Premium Edition, not the Ultimate, so there are a few missing touches, like wood steering wheel and heated seats. It also does not appear to have the HP
Jump to new posts Drivers Side Rear End Sag by AyKillah @ Today at 02:16 PM

Sooooo the search didn't help... I replaced both shocks(Police spec) and springs(Moog) in my 99' CVPI, yet the drivers side rear is still sagging. The entire time I was installing I though I was fixing the problem but I was wrong and now I'm even mor
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: I broke off my seat nut bolt : ( by Rashad @ Today at 01:45 PM

Hey I was trying to get my crown vic seats out my car and the front bolt on the driver seat broke off. The back bolts were too tight to come off so I tried to cut them off with an angle grinder but forgot that its connected to the floor pan. There's
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Overheating - Bad Cooling Fan by dogememe @ Today at 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By BangsterYour 99 doesn't have a fluid to fluid heat exchanger (transmission fluid doesn't flow through the radiator), but without the fan to cool it, it doesn't sound good. I doubt it is just a case of burnt fluid and replace it
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Overheating - Bad Cooling Fan by Bangster @ Today at 01:24 PM

Your 99 doesn't have a fluid to fluid heat exchanger (transmission fluid doesn't flow through the radiator), but without the fan to cool it, it doesn't sound good. I doubt it is just a case of burnt fluid and replace it and all is well, I would guess
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension upgrades? by jd350az @ Today at 01:18 PM

Replaced sway bar bushings and end links, much more solid feeling and no clunk on the way into work today. Just grabbed stock replacements at AutoZone for now.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 2004 crown vic idle issues by Blueyedangel @ Today at 01:15 PM

Hey yall. Ok here is my problem.. I have a 2004 crown vic police interceptor. It was running fine until a couple months ago. I could drive it for awhile the turn it off and it wouldn't start back unless i let it sit for awhile. It would turn over and
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Fixing up Grandma's old 87 by jd350az @ Today at 01:15 PM

Replaced sway bar bushings and end links, much more solid feeling and no clunk on the way into work today
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: My first tutorial: P71 TR3650 manual swap by Pyroguyftw @ Today at 01:09 PM

Is anybody else wondering if the trans fell on OP?
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21 >
Google!
Who's Online
8 registered (Lincoln_GTC, RF_Overlord, dpk, CessnaDriver, 2 invisible), 290 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 164
dpk 153
BigMerc96 130
Moby_Vic 112
WSTRLNG 88
reminc70 79
Ponyguy 78
RF_Overlord 67
Bellwestern80 57
SocalSam 48
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!