Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Rockauto Discount Code by Jacksknight @ 12 minutes 11 seconds ago

Hmmmmm, i just ordered a bunch of stuff... Wonder if i can use it retroactively..
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Rod Garage Vic frame swap by CNGInterceptor @ 17 minutes 19 seconds ago

I follow Tony Angelo on Instagram and they're actually putting a Vortech supercharger on it as we speak.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Rate the last posters signature' thread.... by CNGInterceptor @ 20 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BlackVic_P71 When the car is running, you get a 10...only a 6 now since we've been waiting so long for this! Fair enough! The engine is finally in, so we're getting close... And I give Marvin a "10" because a Mar
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Running Intake the mustang way? by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 10:37 AM

If going forced induction, plumb in the intercoler and just run the pipe up to the drivers side. I have a pic somewhere of a box with a supercharger with intercooler running the stock intake way.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: What size speaker is this? by EZlivin11 @ Today at 10:35 AM

I have RockFos 6x8 3 ways all the way round and they work great.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Can i install Cruise control?? by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By SocalSam Radio controls for the Premium head unit can be connected by adding a wire to the clock spring. A 2011 may already have the wire from clockspring to radio.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: lower end noise after oil change by GrandMarq9807 @ Today at 10:30 AM

I'm cheap enough that chances I'd drain new oil into the recycle container are zero & none... I'd use anything drained as add oil in my old truck, or lawn mower as mentioned...
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: lower end noise after oil change by BlackIceLSC @ Today at 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By GrandMarq9807Drain a couple quarts & replace with 10W-40, instant 5W-30, or at least close enough... I like that idea. But if I'm going to "drain a couple quarts", I'll just drain it all. I work at a shop so it's
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Rod Garage Vic frame swap by EZlivin11 @ Today at 09:54 AM

Good clip for any newbie wanting to know what to do to their Panther suspension and exhaust. As to the smog I thought that if the motor and vehicle were not OEM matching, the smog required is which ever is most stringent. like a 76 Camaro with a newe
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 03 P71 Lurching/Battery Light by RF_Overlord @ Today at 09:52 AM

What BigMerc said ^^^ Originally Posted By Nick_03_p71 I'm going to replace the compressor soon in hopes that it'll fix my melting in the summer heat. Already tried charging it and it kept pressure but no cold air.Before you spend money on a new com
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts So, There Really Is a Big In the Software by SocalSam @ Today at 09:37 AM

Somes the thread title changes in the thread lists and I was wondering why...
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to NOT YOUR panther today? by White99MGM @ Today at 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By ChicagoVicOriginally Posted By White99MGMDidnt want to leave it sitting for a week while the paint cures so I put the lights back on so I can drive it. Sorry for the snapchat filter lol. a Its the first time I drive it with th
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 Town Car: when to replace water pump? by AACoPD05 @ Today at 08:16 AM

I think '11 had a bad run of water pumps, not that it really applies here but…when the one in my '11 failed the only thing I noticed was the coolant was always low and it would gurgle as I took off and slowed down.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by 09P71VIC @ Today at 08:14 AM

Bluegrass is my current thing, been listening to blue grass covers of anything and everything for weeks/months.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Rockauto Discount Code by Albiesc5 @ Today at 08:12 AM

Here's my new Rockauto discount code for your needs: 6126520622739213 expires June 25, 2017
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Time to say goodbye by MGDriver @ Today at 05:50 AM

So this is it, took a couple weeks but the Audi is officially sold. A dentist from the Hanover area came down to look at it on Sunday, he took it for a test drive and really liked it straight away so we made the deal. Told me he was specifically loo
Lizard Lounge
That's a solid 10 because I simply love still seeing them in service. Actually I'll make that a 9 because it's not yours... unless it is, then it's a 11.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by Ponyguy @ Today at 01:39 AM

I'm listening to disc 2 of Alan Jackson's latest album... a bunch of his old songs, along with a couple new recordings are included in the group... including a cool remake of an old Raul Malo & Flaco Jimenez song: "Seguro, Que Hell Yes!&quo
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by dpk @ Today at 12:41 AM

Spoiler Content BUMP because I stumbled across this and I gotta know: I know the video's long gone but would this have happened to have been "Mirage" by Tommy James and the Shondells? Because I always wondered why they did that. That was
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire rebates and 20% off in addition by stalag @ Today at 12:06 AM

When all was said, I spent my refund on the Hankook Dynapro HP tires, P235/70R16 on the front and P255/65R16 on the rear. These are nice riding tires upon first impressions.
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: Another leather seat care option by Rodman @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Great stuff, thanks for the input everyone! Taximan, I have to agree with your sig... nowhere near enough time!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Rate the last posters signature' thread.... by Original_Light @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

10/10. Nice car.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 Town Car: when to replace water pump? by dpk @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

I honestly can't remember ever replacing one on one of these motors.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 4.10 vs 4.30? by 09mnsp @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

I cant judge gas mileage as of yet. I just can't seem to drive nice. Although without any concrete calculation, While breaking in the gears around town I did drive it nice and easy and it seemed pretty efficient. When driving nice and easy around tow
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Can i install Cruise control?? by SocalSam @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Option two is to get the deluxe wheels with RSC from LC, LTC or MGM, which are leather covered and sometimes with wood. Radio controls for the Premium head unit can be connected by adding a wire to the clock spring. Adding EATC and getting steering
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 29 30 >
Google!
Who's Online
4 registered (Rainyp71, Accumulator, Jacksknight, 1 invisible), 61 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 193
Ezbok58a 161
charlieD 145
BigMerc96 142
Ponyguy 119
dpk 113
White99MGM 102
SocalSam 85
Moby_Vic 81
reminc70 70
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!