Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are your 2017 vehicle plans? by The_SaudiPanther @ 53 minutes 54 seconds ago

1999 Lincoln Town Car Pass 250k miles.The car has served me well for the past 12 years .
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by JaxRhapsody @ Today at 06:02 AM

Not anything I actually did, other than yell; my friend ducked his cigarette out on the side of the car- C pilar... Still can't fine REVO 4157 bulbs or the brake light flasher, helped my gf move, toyed with a Neon SXT on the expressway, had an idea
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by JaxRhapsody @ Today at 05:40 AM

Originally Posted By 2000-CVPIOriginally Posted By road_pizzaOriginally Posted By Ezbok58aI know of no one who leases who's a poor person. That's an idiotic statement to make in general...I got a better deal leasing compared to financing. People t
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Headlights suck by JaxRhapsody @ Today at 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By GM_GuyOriginally Posted By JaxRhapsody That's true...electricity runs on the wire surface, not actually through each individual strand. So you're dealing with resistance which is why headlight switches on some cars are known to b
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: 06 p71 suspension questions by EZlivin11 @ Today at 05:00 AM

When I went looking for springs, the spring code on the door was not what was in the car, and ford wanted to sell Me even something different. That is why I went with coilsprings.com, and they were only few bucks more, for what I wanted not what ford
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody tried LED headlights? by JaxRhapsody @ Today at 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By NM117I called today price would be 74$+whatever shipping is (shipping would be at cost) they would ship from New Jersey 07764.comes with 2 9007 Korean chip 36w led bulbs,the manual,and I believe the alen key to ajust them.The co
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody tried LED headlights? by JaxRhapsody @ Today at 04:03 AM

Originally Posted By NM117Ah,ok wasent 100% sure but are the earler cars dual bulb? Pretty sure the aerovics are dual beam and 98+ are single beam. Though I'm not certain if they all use 9007 twin filament bulbs. Here ya go All lights, all years
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Watts Link upgrade by EZlivin11 @ Today at 02:09 AM

I drove around for a while, chasing noises, after I swapped to CHE control arms. Now with over 7kmi I'm used to it. The control is superb, and the difference in sound is of no worry.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by dirtypoptart @ Today at 01:43 AM

Cleaned the interior & thought about this
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by RESlagle @ Today at 12:51 AM

drove it to work
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody tried LED headlights? by CanarBear @ Today at 12:21 AM

my 2002 has 9007
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody tried LED headlights? by NM117 @ Today at 12:12 AM

Ah,ok wasent 100% sure but are the earler cars dual bulb?
4.6L Based Powertrains
You talking about the lower intake?
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: MGM Limo by 09P71VIC @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Pretty cool, low miles!
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Touch Up Paint for my CVPI by 09P71VIC @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Well, my apologies... just read you were looking for a bottle, not spray can... I read to quick. I've used the bottled stuff too, worked great.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: High idle and stalling by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Idle Air Controller been cleaned or replaced? Try cleaning it, it may solve the problem. Remove it and hose it out with carb cleaner. They tend to get carbon and oil built up in them with age, especially in a car with a history of short trips. My To
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts High idle and stalling by mikenite22 @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Been having an issue lately where if i let my foot off the gass the idle stays high sometimes 1500rpm, and stay there and occasionally will drop down to stock idle sometimes when the idle drops down it goes so hard it stalls. No codes thrown, also b
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: After-market Hood Lift Supports by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Sachs is the only way to go. They are/own the Stabilus brand which is also good since its the same thing. They are the ones who made the original ones for Ford and (usually) Chrysler. I got Sachs ones on Amazon for $14 each for my '98, they are compl
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Want a 2011 Town Car Signature L by BlackVic_P71 @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Originally Posted By White99MGMOriginally Posted By stalagOriginally Posted By BlackVic_P71Did they exist outside of livery? If you look hard enough, you may find one that was driven by an owner or employee of the company that ran them for a car serv
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Oil sending unit removal by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

^^Agreed. You do not need to ask the same question 20 times in 20 different threads, many of which are over a decade old and the original posters are long gone. On that note, this thread is locked.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: climate control only blows hot air by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Automatic or manual climate control? Either way, its probably the same problem, the blend door actuator has failed. Also, moving this to the body and interior section.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Want a 2011 Town Car Signature L by SocalSam @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

You can have any color you want as long as it is black. LTC is in my future.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Wiring Bundle 2010 P7B... by TCL32 @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Just curious, but since I've owned my 2010 CVPI, I have always wondered what the zip tied bundle of wires secured to blower motor housing/bracket under hood are for??? They are blunt cut with no connector or anything. I've seen this same thing on a n
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Drove the HPP to and from work. Discovered that the "waterproof" headlight relay harness isn't actually waterproof at all.. Had to drive home from work without headlights. The relay module thing its self was full of water and while the rela
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Want a 2011 Town Car Signature L by ChrisM_NY @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By BlackVic_P71Did they exist outside of livery? If you look hard enough, you may find one that was driven by an owner or employee of the company that ran them for a car service. Publix the grocery store chain auctions off their f
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 40 41 >
Google!
Who's Online
2 registered (storm2893, MIAMI-DADE), 27 Guests and 75 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
NM117 324
EZlivin11 131
BigMerc96 128
Moby_Vic 126
RF_Overlord 124
Chaplian 116
mdnos 97
a_d_a_m 95
Ponyguy 93
Ezbok58a 92
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!