Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Magnaflow Exhaust Advise by Timber_Wolf @ 38 minutes 11 seconds ago

I have done a great deal of searching and I still can't figure out what I need to do about my exhaust. I have a 2004 MGM LS Ultimate and recently I had it converted from single to dual exhaust with 18 inch Magnaflows. It was suggested by the shop fo
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So, this almost fell in my lap today by Tenevic_P71 @ Today at 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By dpkIt's ten feet wide, eight feet high, and two and a half feet deep. It weighs nearly a ton empty - and it's not empty. I definitely do not want to have to move it twice. Put it on a rollback.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So, this almost fell in my lap today by dpk @ Today at 02:12 AM

It's ten feet wide, eight feet high, and two and a half feet deep. It weighs nearly a ton empty - and it's not empty. I definitely do not want to have to move it twice. Just gotta blow off a little steam from time to time. This job is NOTHING like
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Hey all! 2004 P71 from Oklahoma by bigltc @ Today at 01:57 AM

Welcome!
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: From the hills of Appalachia... by bigltc @ Today at 01:56 AM

Love the tires! Congratulations!!!
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Aeromotive stealth 340lph by MEDCsean @ Today at 01:33 AM

So upon my finishing my recent engine build for the daily, I realized that my current 255lph fuel pump wouldn't be up to the task (I also spray a big shot) on the daily 200hp-250hp. so I called a industry friend of mine, he sent me their Aeromotive
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Changing Trunk release to Key on by 1 Adam 12 @ Today at 01:05 AM

Thanks Alex, I'll give that a shot
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 09 MGM w/ Bullit Wheels by 02CrownVicVW @ Today at 12:56 AM

Originally Posted By wchainNice looking ride! Originally Posted By bigROC209That mutha fuqa clean bruh. Thanks! Just did a wash and detail over the weekend. Looked too pretty not to snap some shots. Also replaced the tires with some nice 17" C
4.6L Based Powertrains
1)Mark the Main caps L/R and Top/Bottom 2)Measure the BackLash and record. 3)Record the shim size and L or R location (this might change)This is My Tool set for assembling differentials. You don't need all of these, but the big two are on the right o
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So, this almost fell in my lap today by 2007CrownVic @ Today at 12:16 AM

If you know you'd be happier and less stressed somewhere else make the change to somewhere else. The last time I moved a couple of my big tool boxes I used a trailer for one and had the other crammed into the back of my full size SUV with the tools
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Touch screen double DIN head units by RhinoP71 @ Today at 12:12 AM

:popcorn: I'll keep my eye on this thread as I'm deciding which way to go with a double-DIN.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: sway bar bushings by 2007CrownVic @ Today at 12:06 AM

The bushings are supposed to be tight on the bar. If they look worn out or falling apart replace them, otherwise just do the end links. If the bushings need to be replaced you cut the metal off them to remove them.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts P7B Auto Lights how-to? a by alawson75 @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Does anyone have details on how to setup a 2010 P7B for auto lights? I've found a great tutortial but for much older CVPI years.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Windshield Wipers Not Parking - Fixed '01 GMQ by Jacksknight @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Great work man! Nice write up too!
North Central
Jump to new posts Re: NE Ohio: let's do something by dpk @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By Chaplian2. dpk (tentative)(probable) I'm gonna ask for my two vacation weeks, the week in July and the week I always take in May, so I'll almost definitely be in Cleveland that week.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How to Keep Rodents Away From Engine? by dpk @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By PeachpickerHave heard stories of mice actually getting into the mufflers and packing them full of junk. I've actually seen this. I can't remember what kind of car it was, but they packed the whole muffler full of dog food. I'v
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So, this almost fell in my lap today by dpk @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Working conditions nicer, yes. Better pay, less so. Around here, at least, I haven't found anywhere where the money would really be any better.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: My Mild NPI build. by BlackNFast @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Well was suppose to get my rails powder coated but got a small set back,i didnt notice at first but the barbs have been almost totally cut off one side,Going to have to hit the junk yard and find another rail.Also the hoses were old and i just order
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: From the hills of Appalachia... by dpk @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Congrats on finally getting it home!
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: From the hills of Appalachia... by PixFixerGuy @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Just picked it up. Gosh, but it's fun to drive!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at SAP Crown Victorias by ChrisM_NY @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Black cars are great, from a distance and when you don't own it You never keep them clean and unless you bought it from the showroom all you see is the scratches and spiderwebs from years of being in police use As you know cops like to use the hoo
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by PixFixerGuy @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

I just got my BRAND NEW P71! (OK, it's a '96 but it's new to me.) I bought it at auction a month ago for $725, and my mechanic has had it since. He has done the following: Change wires, plugs, PCV, air filter, and clean MAF; Change transmission fluid
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at SAP Crown Victorias by Original_Light @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Thanks for sharing. I definitely prefer black SAP's myself. It sounds like you got a sweet car.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by SpecialK @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Tore into the LX steering column today to identify shifter looseness, looks like it's just wear on the shift lever & nothing I could fix today. Reassembled and now the ABS light is on. At the same time my son was replacing a cluster light bulb
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 P71 - ADTR SuperCharger Kit by shipracer @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Belt is pretty easy to get on. However that pulleys bolt never felt tight(something felt wrong with that bolt. It may not be right for my timing cover.. I had to drill another hole on the bracket. So there may be some oddness with this hole...). I
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 26 27 >
Google!
Who's Online
3 registered (09mnsp, Timber_Wolf, rich041962), 49 Guests and 92 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 228
BigMerc96 139
EZlivin11 105
Chaplian 99
Ezbok58a 97
dpk 97
RF_Overlord 94
JeffBoudah 87
Ponyguy 84
Moby_Vic 82
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!