Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Repairng Rusty Rocker Panels? by UrbanCowboyDan @ 2 minutes 7 seconds ago

So, last year before the snow hit us in Upstate NY, my 04" had no rust anywhere on the body, and aside from some rust colored discoloration on the rocker panels it was spotless. Got underneath the car the other day and was disappointed when I fo
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Marauder won't start by Chevyguy @ 4 minutes 52 seconds ago

Simple check for no start Spray starting fluid or throttle body cleaner into the throttle body. Take the intake hose off and open the throttle spray inside using the straw Now quick as you can push the throttle pedal completely to the floor
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by aknox077 @ 7 minutes 7 seconds ago

If the weather is nice enough Saturday I think I'll give the car a nice wash and wax for spring. It's tough living in the snow belt, relying on drive through car washes to make it through the winters. Hopefully I remember how to wash and wax, it's be
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My '02 LX-Sport at 110,000 by BlaineB @ 14 minutes 39 seconds ago

Very nice, I always liked those wheels. I suppose that it was not until 2003 model year that the door handles began to be body color?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Newish non-hip hop cv song by Moby_Vic @ 19 minutes 33 seconds ago

They have a great song about the Death Star on Freaked Out and Small.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Building a super Heavy Duty Crown Vic by Little_CV @ 22 minutes 16 seconds ago

Bilsteins are made by hotchkis I believe, their a very good shock. Good luck with the daylighters i'm sure you'll love them seeing as how stock whale lights arn't the best
Jump to new posts Re: Building a super Heavy Duty Crown Vic by UrbanCowboyDan @ 25 minutes 59 seconds ago

IIRC they made KYB's for the pre 03 cars, while they are awesome shocks, everybody seems to always say that Bilsteins are the bomb for the pre 03 cars. What I plan on doing with the KC lights is mounting them on them on my GoRhino pushbar, like the A
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Arborsits or Landscapers, I have a tree question. by optik @ 32 minutes 59 seconds ago

I certainly wouldn't want it anywhere it might drop a limb or fall and hit something I cared about during a storm. Especially if I was going to go hacking the roots off.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So I had to get a new car... by CVPIgeezer @ 34 minutes 18 seconds ago

I always liked the look of the xB, especially the 1st gen. Was unaware of how gutless they were, however.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: How about some specs by BigMerc96 @ 35 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mobydickLoad leveling is standard on the LX wagon. Here is a link to my build sheet, also shows the contents of the tow package. https://www.dropbox.com/s/98p2rzurdageo6m/Photo%20Apr%2022%2C%209%2055%2022%20AM.jpg Huh. His is
Jump to new posts Re: All New Front End--Shops Cannot Set Caster to Spec by 1 Adam 12 @ 45 minutes 13 seconds ago

Sounds like your tires got worn improperly from the alingment being out of whack and are contributing to more problems.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Swap valve covers by 124neta @ 54 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GutsyGeckoWhat's all that white stuff in the picture? Ectoplasm. Originally Posted By: BlackVic_P71Originally Posted By: BigMerc96THey won't swap side to side, but you can get a set of '03+ valve covers which has the oil fill
Jump to new posts Re: All New Front End--Shops Cannot Set Caster to Spec by Expo_P71 @ 57 minutes 18 seconds ago

Great info thanks. Also this morning I rotated the tires in a X pattern and most of the pull has gone away and driveability is actually tolerable now. I'm probably going to go to a different shop today anyhow to see if they can check it out. If I eve
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Overhead console upgrade by Vickey2000 @ 57 minutes 31 seconds ago

un bolt the side support then take a hack saw blade by itself and cut the backing off.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Brake lights not working properly 93 Crown Vic LX by Bangster @ 58 minutes 16 seconds ago

How about posting how you fixed it?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Ford silver paint jobs? by ford05 @ Today at 10:33 AM

Silver frost is a lighter silver then silver birch. I had a 2000 crown vic in silver frost and it was very nice.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Newish non-hip hop cv song by CNGInterceptor @ Today at 10:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Ezbok58aTell you what, its not that bad. I agree. Not something I'd have on repeat, but I certainly won't skip it if it were to come on.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Rate the last posters signature' thread.... by CNGInterceptor @ Today at 10:23 AM

Well there you go! But I'm talking like this home slice: (when I photographed my 2004 CVLX)
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Challenger Refresh for 2015 by road_pizza @ Today at 10:18 AM

Originally Posted By: KayTarHow many people here can actually afford either new Camaro, Mustang or Challenger? I can, but just not all that interested in one.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Stromaluski @ Today at 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: BangsterI have wanted an aluminum mini spare for my Grand Marquis for awhile. The u pull it place got in a 98 and a 99 Town Car. You have to jump on them fast for some things, wheels and tires, temp spare, and change from under
Lizard Lounge
Originally Posted By: CNGInterceptorI give it a 9 - 10 if the front wheel was turned the opposite way. Try refreshing the page
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ford plant sticker by CNGInterceptor @ Today at 10:13 AM

Originally Posted By: jbakerwell I pmd him so we will see Let us know if he answers. Then maybe I'll jump on board for a set too.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Rate the last posters signature' thread.... by CNGInterceptor @ Today at 10:12 AM

I give it a 9 - 10 if the front wheel was turned the opposite way.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Ford silver paint jobs? by Stromaluski @ Today at 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: ZombieLinuxMine on my lincoln is called Silver Frost. My last town car was Silver Frost... At least, what was left of it was. The clear was peeling off the whole front of the car and it looked terrible.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: How about some specs by mobydick @ Today at 10:07 AM

Load leveling is standard on the LX wagon. Here is a link to my build sheet, also shows the contents of the tow package. https://www.dropbox.com/s/98p2rzurdageo6m/Photo%20Apr%2022%2C%209%2055%2022%20AM.jpg
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 ... 61 62 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
16 registered (GLR, aknox077, Chevyguy, gahorneck, 3 invisible), 85 Guests and 116 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
KayTar 268
optik 229
CNGInterceptor 217
BigMerc96 201
road_pizza 199
Ezbok58a 195
Moby_Vic 169
ponyguy 162
gplayer 150
Black_Sunshine 146
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!