Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My 98MGM.. by Ford98 @ 36 minutes 21 seconds ago

Your car looks sweet! What wheel size are you using?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Overhead Consolation by AACoPD05 @ 54 minutes 10 seconds ago

Todd, the compasses modules are interchangeable between LTC and the CV? I have the short console and the compass shows as N, S, E, W. But I noticed the Town Car compass display shows the directions all spelled out, North, South, East..etc. If disa
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Torquing caliper anchor plate bolts by Bangster @ Today at 07:48 AM

Are you talking about the larger bolts that attach the caliper bracket to the spindle? Red seems a bit much, as it will require heat to remove, but might be tough to do as you can't get heat to the spindle easily. Thread locker takes 24 hours to set
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 P71 - Forced lube mod installed by Darrin @ Today at 06:26 AM

Originally Posted By: BlaineBNice to see Darrin around again. Still using that BCA valve body that I bought used from another member - no problems in 3-1/2 years. Good to hear and thanks much! In case you missed it on the other forum, if you wan
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Aw Jeeze, Got a '96 by juzza @ Today at 05:50 AM

That's a clean '96. Makes me miss my '97 P71 even more.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by chipdog4 @ Today at 05:45 AM

Jesus, Michael J Fox could have taken a better video than that second one.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Mustang flat-plane V-8 by Moby_Vic @ Today at 05:24 AM

Peruse and find fault: http://blog.caranddriver.com/5-things-yo...flat-crank-v-8/
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Ford Mustang flat-plane V-8 by ponyguy @ Today at 03:29 AM

Lots of stuff floating around about the crankshaft of the new GT-350 Mustang... okay, I understand what a flat-plane crankshaft is, and why it's special. What about the rest of the engine? To gain the extra displacement, is it mostly a stroked Coyot
International
Jump to new posts Re: A little "Hey threre!" from Russia. by ua1cbm @ Today at 03:26 AM

Hi all :-)
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: P0430 code by ua1cbm @ Today at 03:20 AM

P0430 code it is bad in Your case. You have 2 ways: 1) back to oem or direct fits cats 2) reprogramming PCM and switch off rear O2 sensors If You will simple to clear DTS Your car will be go like old grandma's sedan.
Jump to new posts Torquing caliper anchor plate bolts by mrbelvedere @ Today at 03:18 AM

My apologies for the length of this. I tried to do the front pads and rotors tonight and could not get the anchor plate bolts torqued to spec. I dabbed red threadlocker on the bolts and went to preliminarly tighten with a rachet and the bolt only tur
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Super Duty Thoughts by KayTar @ Today at 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: AWE_AlexOriginally Posted By: chrmakaOriginally Posted By: Ezbok58aYou mean bro-trucks You called? No, we didn't. And if we did, it wouldn't be for you, you have a Ranger that you can't decide whether to make it an off-road tr
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Aw Jeeze, Got a '96 by Georges86 @ Today at 02:26 AM

Thanks! The car was undercoated before, I touched it up a bit, so it's good enough. This car is just the winter beater-mobile. There's a guy at work that really really wants it so I'm going to sell it to him when everything thaws out. Plan on gett
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Government closes probe of Fords & Mercs. by ponyguy @ Today at 12:46 AM

Apparently the Feds have decided our GMQ's and Crown Vics are safe to drive... Quote:U.S. safety regulators have closed two large-scale, high-profile safety probes involving steering complaints on Ford Crown Victorias and rear-crash safety on Je
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Super Duty Thoughts by AWE_Alex @ Today at 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: chrmakaOriginally Posted By: Ezbok58aYou mean bro-trucks You called? No, we didn't. And if we did, it wouldn't be for you, you have a Ranger that you can't decide whether to make it an off-road truck or a street truck. Rangers
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Traction Control to 07 CVPI by tilted @ Today at 12:17 AM

Thanks everyone. It doesn't seem to be a simple swap so I'll deal with it and add an extra hundred pounds in trunk. PHoganDive and Chevyguy I didn't realize that my previous CV used a different TC system. Thanks for that. I can only say that my '9
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by AWE_Alex @ Today at 12:15 AM

Actually did this yesterday, but with the help of a buddy, I replaced the broken blend door actuator in my truck. Much easier to do than in a Panther, and it's nice to have working heat in the front of the truck now, before it was only working in th
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: P0430 code by alexcrownvic @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

I can't. Just got laid off my job. So will these work?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: P0430 code by Logizyme @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Cough up the dough for the direct fits.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 P71 - Forced lube mod installed by filthyboatguy @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Cool....that doesn't seem to be critical.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: anoying hood flex by SocalSam @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Adjust latch down and hood stops up.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts P0430 code by alexcrownvic @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Got the code, will replacing them with universal fit magnaflow cats shut off the light or will it not be efficient enough as OEM replacements and keep throwing the code?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Overhead Consolation by Vickey2000 @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Thanks. No strain. That is very close to my pov when im in the seat. If I am leaning on my center console I can see them even better.
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Traction Control to 07 CVPI by Benno @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: PHoganDiveThe traction control on drive-by-wire cars (2005+) is different from earlier years. The earlier cars used an 'apply the brakes' method to control wheel spin, the drive-by-wire cars back off the throttle to control whee
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Proud new owner of a CVPI! by cruz07 @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Your car is really coming along. Not saying there was anything wrong from the first post. The mods you have done are awesome. Your Vic looks BRAND NEW like it just rolled off the dealership lot.
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 ... 32 33 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
8 registered (Creex, mrbelvedere, Ivory, NATEHAWK, Boston_Cvpi, Joebug), 51 Guests and 79 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ezbok58a 149
BigMerc96 149
road_pizza 140
ponyguy 118
BlackVic_P71 118
a_d_a_m 108
aknox077 90
73vwTodd 86
124neta 85
KayTar 83
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!