Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Widened 17" steelies. Where to buy by Handsome @ 17 minutes 50 seconds ago

I would have preferred a 45-17 instead of a 40-17. Does anyone make 275 or wider tire at a 45 series?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Adding additional soundproofing... by Vickey2000 @ 25 minutes 35 seconds ago

Roll the windows up, take the door panels off, remove the plastic water barrier, and line the inside of the door. I think that is the best option.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: ADTR Supercharger by Vickey2000 @ 44 minutes 6 seconds ago

You can do what I did. I found a 03 cobra short block and slapped some ported 2v heads with arp bolts. Motor is good for well over 450 daily.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: ADTR Supercharger by 09mnsp @ Today at 06:09 PM

DAMN, your wife is right. You is crazy! I would love to get to know that engine first before anything else
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Goin' Cap-less- A CVI 2002 Gas Cap Experiment by SloRoll @ Today at 06:05 PM

Continued experimenting. The capless gas cap leaks. Water gets into the fill-hole, and with no where to go, slowly trickles past the seal. I removed the cap and tested this at the sink. Ford knows this, and corrected it in future models; like my
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Dusting off my profile by DudeAbides @ Today at 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Bay_Area_BuggsOriginally Posted By: ChaplianOh, sonofabitch, didn't realize you were the same guy on youtube! Derp. Like your channel! Also, any plans on getting the car repainted or matched? Black CVPIs are sexy. LOL I didn
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Dusting off my profile by Bay_Area_Buggs @ Today at 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: ChaplianOh, sonofabitch, didn't realize you were the same guy on youtube! Derp. Like your channel! Also, any plans on getting the car repainted or matched? Black CVPIs are sexy. LOL I didn't think I would be discovered. Also
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by 2000-CVPI @ Today at 05:42 PM

I hit 100,000 on the Sport while CVN was down.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - April 2015 - Voting. by 2000-CVPI @ Today at 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: jbakertoo late now, Yes it is, but I voted. So you're back at 1, when you could have had two votes. Which is almost enough to win.
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: What do you prefer??? by Chaplian @ Today at 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: cruz07Lotta waxin' going on here.. How can you mess up using a clay bar? Really easily. Too much pressure, not enough lube, and you'll mar and scratch the paint.
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: What do you prefer??? by cruz07 @ Today at 05:26 PM

Lotta waxin' going on here.. How can you mess up using a clay bar?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Shenanigans by cruz07 @ Today at 05:18 PM

"(road_pizza) Am I the only person on CVN that hasn't seen the original?" I'll believe ya when me shyt turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet haha
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - April 2015 - Voting. by cruz07 @ Today at 05:10 PM

VOTADO!!!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by cruz07 @ Today at 05:09 PM

Drove it to work.. Wags4000-Yeah the winter weather really tore up the streets here.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Dusting off my profile by Chaplian @ Today at 04:56 PM

Oh, sonofabitch, didn't realize you were the same guy on youtube! Derp. Like your channel! Also, any plans on getting the car repainted or matched? Black CVPIs are sexy.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Dusting off my profile by Bay_Area_Buggs @ Today at 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: C_RuizWelcome from Daly City, Ca!! Hay man! Nice meeting another Bay Area person! Originally Posted By: jbakerdid you remove the inside lites or pull fuses? 5500 really isn't that much for hours. my favorite thing on your
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible replacement for my '96 CV by jbaker @ Today at 04:34 PM

Hey wait, nothing wrong with Arizona Beige, That looks sweet and you know 136,000 is not too bad. Hard part is the miles, I would not feel easy enough without looking at it in person. to me it almost looks Spruce Green
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: ADTR Supercharger by mdnos @ Today at 04:25 PM

Im' not up to date on the 2V power options..You would be better to seriously call and talk to chris at ADTR and ask him..He has built 2V's and now is working on a Marauder build. Believe me, 400-450 rwhp will be just as fun as 450+ especially if you
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Widened 17" steelies. Where to buy by mdnos @ Today at 04:19 PM

9.5 is plenty wide for that. I have 9.5 wide on the rear 18" Marauder wheels and run a 295-45-18. The 275-40-17 is going to be really short..an inch shorter than the old stock size of 225-60-16..Your wheel wells will look huge in my opinion wit
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Does injector cleaner work? by Paul2281 @ Today at 04:13 PM

I just tried the GUMOUT MULTI USE CLEANER.. Good reviews on it..SEAFOAM was originally made for 2stroke boat motors...
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Continuing the Cop Car Mythology by Moby_Vic @ Today at 04:11 PM

The Mustang is likely a seized car. There's nowhere in Winter Park that you could street race, though.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: ADTR Supercharger by junior @ Today at 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: mdnosWhat motor , block. , internals do you have? 450 + Rwhp is a tall order for a 2V. I have a 4V dohc, with stock block, nitrided crank, forged rods and pistons, trilogy blower running 13-15 psi and I am at 455 Rwhp. Mine is
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 34.4 mpg? I don't think so . . . (digidash) by dubch87 @ Today at 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: dubch87Originally Posted By: ChevyguyBTW my replacement cluster ended up giving 99.9 MPG after a month or three. And this happened today. Seriously, how much of a PITA would it be to swap in an analog cluster? I'm ti
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: ADTR Supercharger by mdnos @ Today at 04:03 PM

What motor , block. , internals do you have? 450 + Rwhp is a tall order for a 2V. I have a 4V dohc, with stock block, nitrided crank, forged rods and pistons, trilogy blower running 13-15 psi and I am at 455 Rwhp. Mine is tuned on the " safer &
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - April 2015 - Voting. by junior @ Today at 03:57 PM

Voted
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 ... 30 31 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
10 registered (Minnesota_Medic, blastaudio69, Chevyguy, 3 invisible), 80 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
cruz07 202
Moby_Vic 202
a_d_a_m 170
jbaker 166
2004_p71 147
2000-CVPI 140
Chaplian 128
BigMerc96 124
road_pizza 114
BigNSlow 99
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!