Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: ECU Location? by SteveH @ 6 minutes 46 seconds ago

The sticker on the back of your ECU fell off. It should loo like this
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - September 2016 - Voting by BlackVic_P71 @ 12 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By jbakerlooks like a tie how about a 48 hour vote off to settle it
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: PANTHER PLATFORM WHEEL & TIRE SWAPS - FAQ by BlackVic_P71 @ 16 minutes 24 seconds ago

You should be able to find a set of steel wheels pretty cheap, taxi companies may have some they can sell you even.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: ECU Location? by BlackVic_P71 @ 27 minutes 34 seconds ago

With the mass air swap using a Mustang computer, you can find a tuner and chip to use...or tune it yourself.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: The "MZT" and some popular bolt-ons by bigROC209 @ 29 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By MakmoneynslpI'm going to purchase the air box from adtr can't wait...I getting a 2001 MGM so it already has the pi so I'm good there..and might go to the junkyard and pull an dual exhaust down to the manifolds off an p71...wish m
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: Tool brands. by dpk @ 40 minutes 13 seconds ago

I'm a Snap-On guy Mind you that's over two years salary. I started out with Craftsman and regretted it. Not only because of the quality, but because I could have gotten my dad to buy me Snap-Ons when I was starting out. I don't have 100% Snap-On.
Tires and Wheels
Got the pictures
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Hello all by Maltese_Falcon @ Today at 09:57 PM

Guys / Gals -- Total Noob, second post, first CVPI! Saw it listed on Friday, got it on Saturday, smogged and registered by Tuesday. Been looking off and on for many years, either overpriced or junk. Finally found the one! 2007, 89,xxx miles.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Hello all by dpk @ Today at 09:54 PM

So here it is.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: The "MZT" and some popular bolt-ons by Makmoneynslp @ Today at 09:44 PM

I'm going to purchase the air box from adtr can't wait...I getting a 2001 MGM so it already has the pi so I'm good there..and might go to the junkyard and pull an dual exhaust down to the manifolds off an p71...wish me luck guys...o yeH this is my fi
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 1996 TC fuel line replacement advice by Bangster @ Today at 09:44 PM

I wouldn't mess with them. They are much better quality than "plastic" vacuum lines that can fail. Usually the failures are the steel part of it, in non AZ corrosion prone areas. Or where there is a connector, like at the fuel filter (I do
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: SCT TUNE by Marty by mdnos @ Today at 09:42 PM

marty@mosspeedshop.com
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 CVPI swap in 2006 long block by GrandMarq9807 @ Today at 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By SpecialKThanks much for the info -- although now I have a thread on a '03 Marauder motor; thinking about going that route if I can snag it. I would imagine that would be slightly more intrusive. Any thoughts on that? You'll ne
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: ECU Location? by GrandMarq9807 @ Today at 09:31 PM

AFAIK you can't tune the EEC-IV computers without a piggy back chip... And then it may be mass air units only... I suspect you'll have to convert it to mass air and use a '89-'93 Stang ECM... That's what I did on my T-Bird... Of course it had the pre
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Test Drove Ford Taurus by Bull @ Today at 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By TrrRI'm quite happy with my Taurus. It handles waaay better than a Vic, brakes better and is much more comfortable on long trips. The 3.5 V6 moves it along nicely plus it has all the creature comforts mentioned above and a sunro
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By juzzaWhy???? http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/5759773340.html I just hate when people call a car a "convertible" after they cut the roof off
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - September 2016 - Voting by jbaker @ Today at 09:25 PM

looks like a tie how about a 48 hour vote off to settle it
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 09:22 PM

I changed the fender liner so I can easily mount the airbox that I got for it.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: SCT TUNE by Marty by Herr_Ens @ Today at 09:19 PM

Thank You kindly
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: ECU Location? by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 09:18 PM

A tune for a stock engine and computer? I just looked at my car and computer, the only place where the code is on the computer is not visible unless you take the computer out of the car. There is a sticker on the drivers door on my '89 with a calibr
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by Maltese_Falcon @ Today at 09:12 PM

Guys / Gals -- Total Noob, First post, first CVPI! Saw it listed on Friday, got it on Saturday, smogged and registered by Tuesday. Been looking off and on for many years, either overpriced or junk. Finally found the one! 2007, 89,xxx miles.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: SCT TUNE by Marty by RF_Overlord @ Today at 09:03 PM

Marty and Jeff from Mo's Speed Shop in Dallas GA.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Electrical gremlins? by 85ltdcrownvic @ Today at 09:02 PM

I think I did clear the codes to see if anything popped up after driving it come to think of it. Im not sure if its open or not but I datalogged and used the speed and rpm to calculate the rear end ration with an online calculator.
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by chipdog4 @ Today at 08:51 PM

This thing looks great for its age and mileage. http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/5756385082.html 02 LSE http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/5755188796.html
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: interior seat swap ? by Black_Sunshine @ Today at 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By ChevyguyYou will end up swapping the OCS module, or perhaps the entire seat harness from your current car, I have the T shirt for my troubles http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3298138 Wo
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 43 44 >
Google!
Who's Online
15 registered (dpk, Handsome, 98BoatCaptain, Blues_Brother_CV, bigROC209, 1 invisible), 56 Guests and 87 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 194
BigMerc96 184
RF_Overlord 165
charlieD 159
Moby_Vic 136
Black_Sunshine 121
Ponyguy 106
GM_Guy 95
Ezbok58a 83
PALEO 80
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!