Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 MGM LSE 5.4 swap by Black_Sunshine @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: 03MGMLSEZoeYea I was wondering why the guy sent that zip tube, I asked for the airbox and the maf. Guess he just wanted it gone. I will be checking the junkyard for a p71 ziptube. are there any particular year ziptubes I should
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Tork Tech making m112 kits for panthers? by Chicago2VP71 @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

COURSE
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Tork Tech making m112 kits for panthers? by Ezbok58a @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

We've also taken this completely off course. Although looking back it was never on course to begin with... Par for the course
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Tork Tech making m112 kits for panthers? by 09mnsp @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

You guys make me LOL
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: What year was the sparkplug blowout fixed???? by Chicago2VP71 @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

I owned two early model 04's and I had an 03' SVT Lightning with the S/C 5.4L but I never had a plug blow. I was curious as when they were updated too.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 MGM LSE 5.4 swap by 09mnsp @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ChevyguyThe Marauder zip tube is useless, get a 2004 P-71 tube to replace it That looks like an opportunity to do an oval Throttle body and Dragon plenum
Southeast
Jump to new posts Re: Fun Ford Weekend by Nthe10s @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

I am planing to be there with the vic and brothers turbo mustang. Where you guys meeting up??
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 MGM LSE 5.4 swap by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

any '03+ will work, but '05+ do not have a port for the tube for the IAC as '05+ are drive by wire and don't have IACs. You can add the port, its been done, but it'd probably be easier to use an '04 tube. if you can find one. They are getting harder
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - September 2014 - Voting by mrbelvedere @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Congrats Totalled! Sick Merc!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: What year was the sparkplug blowout fixed???? by UrbanCowboyDan @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

I must have had an early 2004 as mine blew out on me. Has anyone with a newer vehicle had a blowout?
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 MGM LSE 5.4 swap by 03MGMLSEZoe @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Yea I was wondering why the guy sent that zip tube, I asked for the airbox and the maf. Guess he just wanted it gone. I will be checking the junkyard for a p71 ziptube. are there any particular year ziptubes I should be aware of or will any 03+ zipt
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: What year was the sparkplug blowout fixed???? by UrbanCowboyDan @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Forgive me for reviving a old thread here, but I figured I'd post this for anyone doing research such as I am currently doing now. I read that in 2004 and onward, all Romeo heads got 8 thread castings vs previous years which are only a 5 thread casti
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Tork Tech making m112 kits for panthers? by Ezbok58a @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: KayTarIn my photobucket account why? Originally Posted By: KayTarWhere are all your mods you did yourself or did you just get someone else to yours? What was there for me to take a picture of? You mean my thread on puttin
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Tork Tech making m112 kits for panthers? by Og04 @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

cut the plastic and JB welded it. manifold dropped in perfectly
North Central
Jump to new posts Re: Chicagoland Meet! by Chaplian @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Haha, alright, I'll try.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 MGM LSE 5.4 swap by Chevyguy @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

The Marauder zip tube is useless, get a 2004 P-71 tube to replace it
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Tork Tech making m112 kits for panthers? by Og04 @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

That's the CHT sensor which I crushed when I tried installing the Magnunson manifold. Nyinterseptor suggested I install it on the outside opening of the cylinder, and it worked.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Tork Tech making m112 kits for panthers? by KayTar @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

In my photobucket account why? Where are all your mods you did yourself or did you just get someone else to yours?
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: flash tune by Dennis Reinhart by Og04 @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Wondering how the 89 octane tune feel? Any good ?
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Tork Tech making m112 kits for panthers? by Ezbok58a @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: KayTarOriginally Posted By: Ezbok58aThey've been here a while, they never show many pictures of cars they are currently building. They tease. Screw that pics now So where are all the progress pics you took when you built yo
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 MGM LSE 5.4 swap by 03MGMLSEZoe @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Got a package today in the mail
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Illinois buys new Caprice squads... by jbaker @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Illinois also has unmarked colored tauraceptors.... I saw a silver tauraceptor with Passanger plates and very hidden red/blue strobe in the windows. This car also only had two small anntenas and spotlight. It blended in well with the passanger pla
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: BOO switch by Chicago2VP71 @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

If all else fails and no one here can provide information I would consult your local Ford dealer. That is if you are at the point where you just want the damn thing fixed.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The last hurrah for my P 71 by Benno @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

What vintage Sportage? They seem scatter-shot like Black Sunshine said and the later models appear to have their act together like a mid-90s Honda anymore. The Optima I rented a few years ago actually caught my attention as a contender and their ca
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Vinyl wrap CVPI by Vickey2000 @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

I used 70ft.
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 ... 42 43 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
3 registered (stucky, adtslo, tx06p71), 36 Guests and 58 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ezbok58a 225
KayTar 199
124neta 169
BigMerc96 161
BigNSlow 150
road_pizza 149
a_d_a_m 141
aknox077 106
Chicago2VP71 102
09mnsp 99
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!