Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by BlackVic_P71 @ 4 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By chipdog489 LTD Turbine wheels for $1200 http://louisville.craigslist.org/pts/5104978329.html No way in hell is that correct, must have slipped on the keyboard or too drunk when posting.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by BlackVic_P71 @ 8 minutes 38 seconds ago

They didn't even try to save his life, where's the mama sayin, "He a good boy"...where's Sharpton? Oh...nevermind.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by a_d_a_m @ 9 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By bigROC209That was the female officer finally firing her weapon after hesitating for a few seconds. Her reaction: Alternately:
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: yellow vacuum line by 2008MGM @ 28 minutes 40 seconds ago

Thanks BigMerc!
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: BH1976 Headlight Relay Upgrade by steve_c @ Today at 03:37 PM

Any update from BH1976? I want to order a relay from him also or from anyone else selling good quality ones. Let me know guys!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by BigNSlow @ Today at 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By bigROC209Originally Posted By BigNSlowWere the last 3 shots necessary when he was already down? That was the female officer finally firing her weapon after hesitating for a few seconds. Women
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by bigROC209 @ Today at 03:08 PM

Originally Posted By BigNSlowWere the last 3 shots necessary when he was already down? That was the female officer finally firing her weapon after hesitating for a few seconds.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Mod box build thread by BigNSlow @ Today at 02:57 PM

Thanks. I picked up a couple of new t-bolt clamps today and the car is back on the road. I zip tied both clamps together on each couple so if there is a blow out in the future, the clamps will stay together. Wasn't too happy about losing an 8 dollar
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: New guy here from SoCal by Osu @ Today at 02:54 PM

Sweeeet.. the detective/street package version CVPI's are always such show stoppers. Great car!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Putting the new rear end in :3 by ElijahP71 @ Today at 02:20 PM

Yeah it was super easy, the only hard part was disconnecting the emergency brake lines. I had to torch them to loosen the metal connections. Everything else was really straightforward.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by Ponyguy @ Today at 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By Moby_VicStay bloody, my friends. Better... Originally Posted By DumbassPlease shoot me, will you?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by a_d_a_m @ Today at 02:08 PM

Found something. http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/a...xas-6363107.php Why was he not frisked prior to leading him out of the building? They had a theft charge on him, no?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Series Of Pops from Dash: Actuator Anyone? by RF_Overlord @ Today at 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By Clints06LXSportCould you tell if the above noises are related to the O-ring decay as well ?I thought you said you replaced the o-rings? Originally Posted By Clints06LXSportor...is this a symptom of another failed component (suc
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by a_d_a_m @ Today at 02:05 PM

Catching this before work without any context, and therefore withholding any sort of statement on the matter, but maybe someone can explain or find the news article explaining why police were summoned to the restaurant in the first place?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Trunk Shotgun Box or Mount by 2007CrownVic @ Today at 01:23 PM

And that would be why so much equipment is moved from car to car instead of being replaced every time a car is. From the pic I would have expected it to be over $500.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: To our Southern neighbors by Moby_Vic @ Today at 01:03 PM

4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: yellow vacuum line by BigMerc96 @ Today at 12:56 PM

Its probably the supply for the automatic parking brake release, or some other vacuum operated option that is missing on your car. Since they are coming out from the interior, they probably have no vacuum supply to them to worry about, and can just b
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by MyGrandMarquis @ Today at 12:34 PM

He deserved it.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts yellow vacuum line by 2008MGM @ Today at 11:56 AM

Hey guys and gals. I noticed these small yellow vacuum lines today behind the intake, coming through the firewall. One appears to be open on one end. Is this a problem? Should it be capped off? See link below. Thanks in advance! image
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by Moby_Vic @ Today at 11:34 AM

Stay muddy, my friends.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Premium sound package upgrade questions by stalag @ Today at 11:19 AM

Now that the OP has stopped by and heard my sound system and the head unit that he wanted to purchase, I wonder what he thinks?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Police shoot & kill man on video. by BigNSlow @ Today at 11:15 AM

Were the last 3 shots necessary when he was already down?
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: New guy here from SoCal by radman @ Today at 11:12 AM

Very nice car.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Slow, Smelly Unicorn by Jarlaxle @ Today at 10:47 AM

No, it's when they started dumping raw fuel into the exhaust.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Thanks for the info BlackVic_P71, all that atuff is okay, I found it's something further up the steering column, a bearing or sleeve, not sure what eactly, but the solution has been decided for me. I managed to mangle the threads on the shaft for
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 36 37 >
Google!
Who's Online
8 registered (FordOrNone, BlackVic_P71, dmcdfreak, DudeAbides, a_d_a_m, 1 invisible), 69 Guests and 35 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 302
Wags4000 152
2000-CVPI 143
a_d_a_m 143
KayTar 140
Ponyguy 138
bigROC209 136
Ezbok58a 123
road_pizza 120
BigMerc96 116
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!