Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: transmission questions by MatthewSnowfall @ 37 seconds ago

anywhere I can find a spacer? Im kinda limited on the budget and dont wanna take apart transmission to install it as I just want to get rolling again
Lizard Lounge
Finally had to replace the Michelins my Dad put on the ltd wagon he left me. They had dry rot. Otherwise the tread looked new and the tires were good. At least 50k was on them already. The closest replacement was a small truck tire. This car has at a
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hypothetical drage race by Ivory @ 9 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By PonyguyOriginally Posted By Frankie4speed 2006 Lincoln T.C. Signature series vs 2005 Buick Lacrosse CXS. The Lincoln has 239 H.P. and 287 lb ft of torque. The Buick has 240 H.P. and 225 ft. lbs of torque. Of course the Lincoln h
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Trilogy Marauder #008 by Drac @ 14 minutes 44 seconds ago

Looks great Vince. that is a low production number for a Trilogy too, congrats! Love the carbon fiber intake too! (but than again I'm partial myself....) What is your RWHP? Do you know?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So what all does everybody do for work? by Arthur_Radley @ 21 minutes 55 seconds ago

I'm sure I won't. I like the glow from To Kill a Mockingbird.
PC Systems, Consoles, and Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Getting Windows 10? by SportVic02 @ 22 minutes 49 seconds ago

I say you have to get it. The optimization is superb.
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: New Ford GT has >600 HP EcoBoost by Alex07 @ 23 minutes 55 seconds ago

I can't wait to see what else Agent Smith can bring to the table. I wish I could go to LeMans.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hypothetical drage race by Ponyguy @ 24 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Frankie4speed 2006 Lincoln T.C. Signature series vs 2005 Buick Lacrosse CXS. The Lincoln has 239 H.P. and 287 lb ft of torque. The Buick has 240 H.P. and 225 ft. lbs of torque. Of course the Lincoln has the 4.6 V8. The Buick has
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Lowering Springs by SportVic02 @ 27 minutes 10 seconds ago

Why would you say that? I am interested in your point of view. I like that they are adjustable. But, arent they partly responaible for that floaty feeling? I don't like that.
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 tpms light by toadp71 @ 27 minutes 26 seconds ago

Might be a bad sensor then.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 keyless entry door code by toadp71 @ 31 minutes 58 seconds ago

Should be a couple bolts on bottom, one on side. Remove plastic square covering torx head near door handle, remove said torx screw, pull switch panel (pull up careful from pointed end (front of car end) being careful not to break tab at back) once
Jump to new posts Re: abnormal rear driver side tire wear? by Ponyguy @ 36 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By odddoylerulesWhat would be those issues? For the past couple weeks I've had a parking lot speed "wobble" that felt like a tire was out of round. Felt like the car was tryna do the twist. I also have noticed slight
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 keyless entry door code by Jetsrforkids @ 37 minutes 15 seconds ago

Any tricks to get the panel off?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Wasnt there a radio compatible thread? by Marqed_Man @ 38 minutes 29 seconds ago

I have in my hands my dads 2000 Marquis. (which runs and drives better than mine) Im doing some work on it. I want to upgrade his radio. The current is pretty sad. What years are compatible with her?
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 tpms light by Jetsrforkids @ 40 minutes 30 seconds ago

Should have added that all tire pressures are correct.
Jump to new posts Re: Lowering Springs by Ponyguy @ 41 minutes 3 seconds ago

Better off keeping the air ride, IMHO...
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: New Ford GT has >600 HP EcoBoost by Ponyguy @ 43 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Moby_Vic Sounds wicked! Will that car pass the "drive-by" noise regulations? Or is this one a race-only version?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So what all does everybody do for work? by Moby_Vic @ 52 minutes 3 seconds ago

And now the big question: Are you going to read Go Set a Watchman?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So what all does everybody do for work? by Arthur_Radley @ Today at 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By SportVic02Originally Posted By PonyguyOriginally Posted By SportVic02I'm a Pharmacy Manager. A drug dealer, eh? You bet! LOL I'm a big fan of Latanoprost and Timolol.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Bellwestern80 @ Today at 12:39 AM

Had to return the Colony Park back to its owner, so my week long experience has come to an end. Got a picture from its "best" point: Since the fuel tank has to be replaced and needed to burn the mostly full tank of gas, I did do some exte
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So what all does everybody do for work? by Arthur_Radley @ Today at 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By The_PunisherOriginally Posted By Arthur_RadleyI'm a draftsman for structural engineers. Been wondering what happened to you. Feared the worst. Ha! Charles! Yeah, it's gonna happen sooner or later...prolly sooner. As
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So what all does everybody do for work? by The_Punisher @ Today at 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By Arthur_RadleyI'm a draftsman for structural engineers. Been wondering what happened to you. Feared the worst.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 keyless entry door code by SocalSam @ Today at 12:27 AM

Yes, code is on the module inside.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hypothetical drage race by Moby_Vic @ Today at 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By Frankie4speedHad enough trouble spelling hypothetical.
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: New Ford GT has >600 HP EcoBoost by Moby_Vic @ Today at 12:12 AM

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 55 56 >
Google!
Who's Online
11 registered (hugnaba, DES, 05crownjb, Ivory, Crown_Vic_6, 2 invisible), 46 Guests and 37 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 272
toadp71 258
DussellRay 212
road_pizza 170
Ponyguy 161
a_d_a_m 144
BigMerc96 133
Ezbok58a 110
bigROC209 110
KayTar 90
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!