Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Wags4000 @ 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 124netaBought a panther. Its totally CVN. Translated that means its beautiful to you but only worth $1500 to every oher member and you started a thread asking how to make it go fast.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: The importance of your Exhaust Dampers by Wags4000 @ 5 minutes 46 seconds ago

Both my 01 and 03 have a damper on both cats....both are single exhaust.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 MGM overheating by NitroGrand @ 11 minutes 49 seconds ago

Where is the coolant temp sensor located? I see the sending unit on the passenger side but I can't locate the sensor.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Weird rattling noise coming from car by pdudek @ 23 minutes 37 seconds ago

Eh screw it il just get a new cat
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: My Crown Vic by KayTar @ 23 minutes 41 seconds ago

Looks nice, any videos? Dyno graph?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by KayTar @ 24 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 124netaBought a panther. Its totally CVN. Pics?
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: My Crown Vic by 09mnsp @ 24 minutes 59 seconds ago

AWESOME!!! Does it have quiet stealth like exhaust too?
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: My Crown Vic by stealth13 @ 28 minutes 45 seconds ago

Props. I love it. Bet you love it even more cause you get to drive it. Clean and all function and I bet super fun.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts High Mileage Transmission Maintenance by mrbelvedere @ 39 minutes 13 seconds ago

Hi everyone, The transmission on my 2002 CVPI has 250K on it. The fluid was never changed until this year by me (former NYC cab). Other than the occasional sluggishness between 1-2, the transmission still runs strong. I know a rebuild is in my futu
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: My Crown Vic by Darrylj @ 39 minutes 37 seconds ago

Dude, I hate u, LOL! I love it! perfect set up, great way to make the vic look underestimated!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Weird rattling noise coming from car by Darrylj @ 50 minutes 2 seconds ago

The honeycomb in your catalytic converter slid out, either replace cat or (if your mechanical enough) take cat apart and put it back together. You can get lucky like I did and it'll somehow find its way back to where it's suppose to be, or find its w
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts My Crown Vic by DaveW @ 53 minutes 15 seconds ago

Here is my daily driver... It looks stock from the outside but is a ton of fun thanks to Dennis Reinhart. It's unbelievably smooth and docile unless you touch the gas pedal. Then, hold on! 2004 Crown Vic Police Interceptor, with carpet & cr
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Rotted Differential covers............. by TomB985 @ 56 minutes 13 seconds ago

Yeah I know, we're getting off topic but.... Originally Posted By: gDMJoeQuote:TomB985 ...In fact brand new F150s are rolling off the lot with the 8.8" axle. The front dif's of the 4x4's are 8.8", however, the rear dif's are 9"
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by 124neta @ Today at 09:28 PM

Bought a panther. Its totally CVN.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Oasis Report Please by 124neta @ Today at 09:24 PM

If it's no trouble, an oasis for 2MEFM75W12X618418 would be greatly appreciated.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by 121ak @ Today at 08:52 PM

Headed over to my Sgt's house after work since he has a hefty tool collection and I cut my hand trying to remove the seat cover with the seat in the car. Managed to remove the seat. I was shocked at how easy it was. My '05 bolts had snapped from ru
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Weird rattling noise coming from car by pdudek @ Today at 08:48 PM

Check now
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by mrbelvedere @ Today at 08:38 PM

Bumper Tuck!!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Rotted Differential covers............. by gDMJoe @ Today at 08:35 PM

Quote:TomB985 ...In fact brand new F150s are rolling off the lot with the 8.8" axle. The front dif's of the 4x4's are 8.8", however, the rear dif's are 9"
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: pillar pod day time by 09mnsp @ Today at 07:59 PM

Thanks, that was for you.lol
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Weird rattling noise coming from car by Bangster @ Today at 07:57 PM

Private video.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: pillar pod day time by KayTar @ Today at 07:52 PM

Nice man that looks sweet.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Weird rattling noise coming from car by pdudek @ Today at 06:45 PM

Hey guys I have a weird rattling noise coming from under my car if you could identify it and tell me how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it I posted a video of the noise http://youtu.be/Fej03vZeiOM[/video]
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Oasis Report Please by Billyd @ Today at 06:04 PM

Could I get an oasis report for a Ford truck please? Thanks! 1FTWW31P46ED05387
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Rotted Differential covers............. by TomB985 @ Today at 05:26 PM

Good info chipdog. Originally Posted By: chipdog4Of course, these are for 8.8" Ford Diffs, the 07 F150 has 10.25" Not necessarily. The HD models are the only ones to ever get the 10.25" rear axle, it was much more common to see t
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 ... 49 50 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
12 registered (Chaplian, HeavyMetalMerc, ford05, DaveW, BigMerc96, 2 invisible), 72 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
124neta 243
Ezbok58a 229
a_d_a_m 201
BigMerc96 169
BigNSlow 161
KayTar 146
road_pizza 131
2004_p71 111
aknox077 103
1 Adam 12 96
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!