Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Michigan by DudeAbides @ 7 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By ChaplianI would seriously consider doing COPs. Even get one or two good ones that you know are good, and keep swapping them around. That and a black repaint Seriously, welcome to the forum & I admire you patience. How lo
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Radio & cruise control don't work on my 98 P71 by imamacuser @ 23 minutes 38 seconds ago

I have a 98 P71 with non-functional clock, radio and cruise control. The radio has a green light glowing around the volume knob, but nothing on the display and no sound out of the speakers. my cigaret lighter is disconnected, but I don't think tha
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by jbaker @ 58 minutes 35 seconds ago

picked up 100# dog food, 150# chicken food, 100# barn lime and it didn't even seem to notice it in the trunk
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Vacuum operated device on fuel rail? by hilljack @ Today at 06:15 PM

Cool, thanks. Is it a needed part or can the fuel system run ok without it? Plan on making some changes and that may not be used, if it is not needed.
Lizard Lounge
cool list, bignslow
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Vacuum operated device on fuel rail? by Bangster @ Today at 06:03 PM

It is a Pressure Dampener.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Vacuum operated device on fuel rail? by hilljack @ Today at 05:46 PM

Hhmm? This is on a 2004 CV. Are you sure?
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: New wheels... all season tire suggestion. by soda @ Today at 05:43 PM

I just purchased a new set of Michelin Primacy MXV4 (225/60/16) today for my 2000 Crown Vic P71. They instantly felt a lot better then my worn out Kelly Navistar Gold tires that I used to drive on. Hopefully they continue to perform as expected.
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by bigROC209 @ Today at 05:40 PM

1970 Marauder http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/4995117653.html
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Determine Model Year via Exterior Only? by BigNSlow @ Today at 05:37 PM

You can narrow it down pretty close if it's an Interceptor without looking at the vin. Civilian models not so much. 88-89 - new body style, old dash 90 - newer style dash 91 - clear corner lights 92' - no grille 93-94' - unique grille and tail light
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by bigROC209 @ Today at 05:35 PM

Drove to O'Reilly Auto Parts for new alternator and supercharger belts and a new air filter for my Riviera.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Vacuum operated device on fuel rail? by dedsqwirl @ Today at 05:31 PM

Fuel pressure regulator.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by SteveS @ Today at 05:25 PM

Treated it to a new (warranty) battery, and took it out of storage.
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
marauder http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4994565894.html
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Determine Model Year via Exterior Only? by 2000-CVPI @ Today at 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By Ezbok58aNot specific years per say, but there are enough clues to tell a 98-02 and a 03-05 and 06-11 This. It can be broken down even further if the car is stock, for example the 2003 seven hole police rims were 2003 only. The
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Determine Model Year via Exterior Only? by AeroVic1997 @ Today at 05:22 PM

Only Two things Matter; Small Headrests; OLD Big Headrests; NOT THAT OLD
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Michigan by Chaplian @ Today at 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By TrevhawkOriginally Posted By Wags4000welcome from PA panthers misfire...millions of posts on CVN...99.99% of the time its nothing serious that some coils and plugs can't cure. good luck So far I replaced downstream o2s all the
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Noob from IL by Chaplian @ Today at 05:16 PM

Welcome! There's a lot of IL members on here, so we have meets occasionally.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Noob from IL by 2000-CVPI @ Today at 05:11 PM

Welcome.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Determine Model Year via Exterior Only? by Ezbok58a @ Today at 04:39 PM

Not specific years per say, but there are enough clues to tell a 98-02 and a 03-05 and 06-11
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Determine Model Year via Exterior Only? by DudeAbides @ Today at 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By calcvpi05Question: Is it possible to determine the Model Year of a Crown Vic by only looking at the exterior?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Driver Side Gas Tank Leak by CNTLOSE @ Today at 04:29 PM

I have a 2004 CV that is leaking fuel on the driver side of the gas tank. It is coming down at the rear corner. I can not see the leak just it running down the tank corner and it only does it after I fill it. Will stop around 1/2 a tank. The car
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Piglet. by jbaker @ Today at 04:24 PM

nice
Body and Interior
Now you are getting ready to cross the line into a REAL wacker,,jmho
North Central
Jump to new posts Re: Make your Vic famous by Steve99CVPI @ Today at 04:16 PM

Got a few opportunities for you guys to put your cars in some low budget movies this summer in and around Milwaukee. Lemme know if you are interested and I'll add you to my list
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 40 41 >
Google!
Who's Online
10 registered (filthyboatguy, DudeAbides, DaveTheJoker, drkmtr01, 4 invisible), 89 Guests and 35 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 154
jbaker 146
2000-CVPI 114
124neta 100
a_d_a_m 96
BigMerc96 92
Chaplian 81
Ezbok58a 71
KayTar 61
road_pizza 60
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!