Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission problem? by Bangster @ 6 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JSO2003P71Its like its still in park so it won't roll, like the park pawl is engaged, not like it is in neutral? Is your shifter sloppy, does it move around alot? If it truely isn't shifting out of park, I would check the shift
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: I found a wooden car..... by Chicago2VP71 @ 20 minutes 54 seconds ago

I bet it gets great gas mileage... lololol
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Grand Marquis LS review by Justice @ 23 minutes 59 seconds ago

Thanks so much! I hoped my fact checking was sound. If it wasn't I am sure I would have been flamed by you guys! Hahaha!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Injectors or COPs? by Chicago2VP71 @ 32 minutes 45 seconds ago

I wonder who makes these factory injectors...
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: I found a wooden car..... by BlackVic_P71 @ 33 minutes 25 seconds ago

I thought the VIN stays with the body.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Arm rest lid/cover by u3kpfw @ 33 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BigNSlowJust got to Fabricland (if you have those in the States) and buy a roll of leather or vinyl and wrap it yourself. There is not much to it. We have a Joann's fabric around here, ill see if they have something close. It
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Speakers, Front Doors by Chicago2VP71 @ 34 minutes 16 seconds ago

I assume you drive a panther? What type of vehicle do you have? Put your vehicle info in their website and they will show you everything that fits.
Lizard Lounge
sex on wheels. looks amazing! thanks for sharing.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Arm rest lid/cover by DES @ Today at 09:10 PM

Yes the same storage bin too, I just picked one up the other day for a sport console. Only thing is some of the continental ones will be cut for a cd changer.
Northwest
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Events 2014 by HeavyMetalMerc @ Today at 09:09 PM

im registered, and getting ready, have to start polishing up soon.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My 2005 P71 by cruz07 @ Today at 09:04 PM

Thanks Miami. I know what you mean, we've been getting a lot of rain here too. My car needs a bath too.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: What are these for? by cruz07 @ Today at 08:59 PM

BigMerc- I figured my car didn't have the servo when I googled and looked for location of it on my car. Then reading more I found out through here that my car didn't need it. BlackVic- My headlights are dim, I was looking to doing the headlight upgr
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Arm rest lid/cover by 03CVLXSport @ Today at 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: DESThe Lincoln continentals in the late 90s-2000s used the same armrest and had black interiors too could try finding one of those at a junkyard or eBay. Sorry to hijack, but is this true for the console bin as well? Mine is
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Plate Vanity by road_pizza @ Today at 08:52 PM

Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Plate Vanity by a_d_a_m @ Today at 08:52 PM

Well, I wanted him to know that!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Plate Vanity by road_pizza @ Today at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: a_d_a_mWell, to be fair, there's a reason we have a Superman plate. I knew that .
PC Systems, Consoles, and Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: CV spottings in games. by Ezbok58a @ Today at 08:51 PM

You can get it for literally tens of dollars on the Amazon.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Plate Vanity by road_pizza @ Today at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: DudeAbidesTexas plates with out-of-state collage logos on them? WTF? And... MICHIGAN?!?!? Friggin' MICHIGAN?!?!? And no THE Ohio State University??? Heresy!!!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Plate Vanity by a_d_a_m @ Today at 08:50 PM

Well, to be fair, there's a reason we have a Superman plate.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Plate Vanity by road_pizza @ Today at 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: jmlockOriginally Posted By: road_pizzaOriginally Posted By: jmlockAfter numerous complaints, Texas went back to a simple white plate with black lettering. Unfortunately, you can still choose over a hundred different styles of va
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Arm rest lid/cover by BigNSlow @ Today at 08:43 PM

Just got to Fabricland (if you have those in the States) and buy a roll of leather or vinyl and wrap it yourself. There is not much to it.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Plate Vanity by Doberman @ Today at 08:42 PM

Ok, one last time trying to get this picture in:
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Injectors or COPs? by MrBlack @ Today at 08:40 PM

I wouldn't worry about it at all...I see the loud Ford injectors all the time. P71's F150's etc...
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Another Axle Question Sorry by 2004_p71 @ Today at 08:34 PM

you could technicaly have bad bearings without loosing too much oil defitnaly get ti inspected before it,s too late.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Plate Vanity by Doberman @ Today at 08:32 PM

Keeping it simple! http://home.earthlink.net/~moxie3/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/img_1987.jpg
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 ... 44 45 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
14 registered (Chsecar, 09mnsp, DES, 2007CrownVic, Bangster, 2 invisible), 84 Guests and 54 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Chicago2VP71 272
Ezbok58a 171
BigMerc96 158
KayTar 150
BlackVic_P71 129
121ak 127
road_pizza 123
a_d_a_m 113
BigNSlow 111
Bangster 99
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!