Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New Project by DaRedMoose @ 22 minutes 47 seconds ago

X3 what is the plan?
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 MGM LS Ultimate Edition on 20" Saleens by DaRedMoose @ 23 minutes 10 seconds ago

Pure comfort
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 08 LS by DaRedMoose @ 23 minutes 48 seconds ago

Unleash the beast haha
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: New guy with trans issue by Robbie42301 @ 23 minutes 53 seconds ago

Thanks for the information 88Grandmarq. I had seen that post and that is what made me think it would work. I appreciate every ones input on this. I have no plans of mods to this drive train, so I figure the 06 trans will be just fine for me. I ha
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: stock radio by larrys @ 25 minutes 1 second ago

the speaker said 4 ohms on it. I want to ad a 8 ohm mid range and tweeter with out a transformer.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis by DaRedMoose @ 25 minutes 57 seconds ago

Makes me want a new one
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Ex AZ hwy P71 in Tx now by DaRedMoose @ 26 minutes 47 seconds ago

So clean
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: She stil running strong by DaRedMoose @ 27 minutes 10 seconds ago

Bumper bump confirmed
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 Crown Vic, Still looking and Running Strong! by DaRedMoose @ 27 minutes 27 seconds ago

It will last you forever!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 CVPI from Texas by DaRedMoose @ 27 minutes 47 seconds ago

That spoiler!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 Crown Victoria by DaRedMoose @ 28 minutes 31 seconds ago

Gotta start kids on good cars young
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 04 CVPI MSP by DaRedMoose @ 32 minutes 22 seconds ago

Wish I had backdrops like that near me haha
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 Silver Birch P71 by DaRedMoose @ 32 minutes 55 seconds ago

That silver looks nice as heck!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New Rear Shocks and felt like taking a good Shot by DaRedMoose @ 34 minutes 12 seconds ago

Prime example of a clean vic
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: New guy with trans issue by 88grandmarq @ 46 minutes 58 seconds ago

read this... http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1295031#Post1295031
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission differences? by 88grandmarq @ 47 minutes 43 seconds ago

read this... http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1295031#Post1295031
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: New guy with trans issue by 88grandmarq @ 51 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Robbie42301Do you happen to know what is different about them? What has to be done to make an 06 trans work in an 07, or is it even possible? nothing has to be done.. its bolts in. look for CVPI and town car transmissions..
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission differences? by 88grandmarq @ 52 minutes 57 seconds ago

correct... 2001-2003 are direct bolt in, no modifications needed. 98-2000 will work, but will require you swap over the OSS sensor on the driverside of the transmission. 2004 will also work, but will require a PCM tune to change the OSS sensor sig
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: New guy with trans issue by 88grandmarq @ 58 minutes 20 seconds ago

like I said in the other posting.. 2006-2008 are direct bolt in. transmissions built after 1/2007 have improved internals from the factory. The OD band was upgraded to a different material and the mechanical diode one way clutch was improved with
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My new to me 03 Sport 69K mi by DaRedMoose @ Today at 12:58 PM

Where do you guys find such clean vics?
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Boosted Vic by DaRedMoose @ Today at 12:57 PM

What kind of boost are you running?
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 Marauder by DaRedMoose @ Today at 12:56 PM

Very clean!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 procharged cvpi "vic" by DaRedMoose @ Today at 12:56 PM

Absolute monster!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Dutch CVPI by DaRedMoose @ Today at 12:55 PM

You must be one of a kind over there! Beautiful ride.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Can't stop looking at it. by DaRedMoose @ Today at 12:54 PM

Update once you get the new exhaust on, that is going to look mean!
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29 >
Google!
Who's Online
11 registered (casey67, ChrisM_NY, DudeAbides, DaRedMoose, JaxRhapsody, larrys, 2 invisible), 86 Guests and 92 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 182
a_d_a_m 153
BigMerc96 137
EZlivin11 106
Chaplian 104
White99MGM 98
charlieD 93
RF_Overlord 87
DudeAbides 81
SocalSam 76
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!