Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Backup forum for builds! by DanMitchell13 @ Today at 09:35 AM

To all our building members, you should think about posting your builds and progress in another forums. As you may have already noticed CVN is going through a massive server issues. I am afraid that one time CVN will not come back up from an unexpec
Body and Interior
O.K. so my last question is, how will the radio also get power since it also needs the 12v accessory and there is only one wire to do that with? Does the SWC adapter share the same wire somehow or does it need its own separate accessory wire piggy-b
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Steering wheel adapter for aftermarket radio? by Chaplian @ Today at 07:46 AM

Sounds like blackvic_p71 have the correct answer.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Steering wheel adapter for aftermarket radio? by j5689 @ Today at 07:26 AM

It looks like the entire site got rolled back to just over a week ago and lost my previous topic so I'm reposting this. I can't remember the first answer I got, but it was by the guy with the Mr. Burns pic and I think it was the right answer(2 for p
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
2 registered (Leadfoot, OverwatchM44), 89 Guests and 42 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 132
cruz07 100
Chaplian 91
BigMerc96 84
a_d_a_m 60
MGDriver 53
chipdog4 49
Piranah 44
road_pizza 43
BlackVic_P71 42
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!