Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Auto dim lights by BlackVic_P71 @ 1 minute 49 seconds ago

http://www.idmsvcs.com/2vmod/autolamps/index.html That's how t add it to older cars, I believe 2006 with it's sophisticated computers made it so you have to have the dealer turn it on even if you install the parts yourself.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: P71 interior light question by BlackVic_P71 @ 10 minutes 43 seconds ago

WHAT YEAR IS THE CAR IN QUESTION? YES I AM YELLING, IT'S IMPORTANT!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Cant decide 70mm,75mm or 78mm bbk? by MJE426 @ 11 minutes 26 seconds ago

For the cost, if your not planning any more mods, the junk yard 70mm would be fine. I was going to go that way, but found a used polished Acufab 75mm from a member here for $100. Personally I can't see the expense of a 78mm unless your going to use f
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Car shifts horribly after speedometer calibration? by BlackVic_P71 @ 14 minutes 24 seconds ago

Sounds like they screwed something up horribly.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Lean bank codes after 93 tune install,info?? by bluviclx98 @ 14 minutes 59 seconds ago

Sorry your issues came back. Mine did also. I am once again throwing the 1132 and 1152, opposite problem of yours. Starting to wonder about these BOC tunes. Seems a lot of people are having issues. Good luck! It's hard to go back to stock tune afte
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: I have been bitten by the bug and I want a CVPI. by bluviclx98 @ 22 minutes 46 seconds ago

Hello and welcome! You seem sold on a interceptor. You can get more options from lx and find a older gent with a low mileage from private sale and maybe find a hpp package. But get what makes you happy! Good luck!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Heater Hose nipple on my PI intake! by 6lbsoft @ 31 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TaximanShould be OK with distilled water...I've run my cars like that to get a good flush...drain after a couple days and refill with the distilled for a couple more days, makes for an efficient flush. That's what I did. Just
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Grand Marquis upper console in a Crown Vic by 2007CrownVic @ 49 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ponyguyOriginally Posted By: customsportsmanNo, I have not obtained one yet. My interior is kinda of a light beige color. I don't think that is what they mean by parchment. I'm thinking that the parchment is almost that very
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Dash trim compatibility? by BigMerc96 @ 52 minutes 20 seconds ago

They physically fit and can swap '95+, but as mentioned above, later cars ('05+ IIRC) will have the passenger side airbag light, and the defroster button was on the passenger side until '00 or '01.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Factory radio help. Plugs are wrong. by 2007CrownVic @ 56 minutes 10 seconds ago

It's probably a P71 or else the radio would hook up. You can buy a harness for it or you can make one yourself if you have the proper plug for the radio and just get the wiring adapter from Walmart. Crutchfield has the wiring diagrams needed.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Newish non-hip hop cv song by hilljack @ Today at 05:43 PM

Well it ain't Kitty at my foot. At least it's about a CV.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Mark VIII Block and PI or TrickFlow Heads by MJE426 @ Today at 05:17 PM

Just for info purpose. I contacted Snow Performance about their Meth/Water injection systems. They told me about a customer that was running their unit on a Teksid 2V 12:1 engine and being able to use 93 pump gas.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Making progress! by MJE426 @ Today at 05:08 PM

Great build!!!
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Speedometer Adjustment or Modification Problem by 06CrownVictoria @ Today at 04:53 PM

Hi everyone, I just had my differential upgraded on my 06 to a 355 for pulling my trailer to the cottage this summer and because of that, my speedometer is now off by around 10K/h depending on the speed I'm going at. I do have a GPS, but it's not co
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: Ford extends warranty of their oem parts. by BlaineB @ Today at 04:47 PM

Nice!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My '02 LX-Sport at 110,000 by bluviclx98 @ Today at 04:36 PM

My favorite model cept I prefer 03! Looks great! My lx has black handles with chrome surround. I would like to black mine out on surrounds and bumper strips. What's the best way to do that I wonder, 3m tape? Tint would sure look good on it IMO!
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: 1998-220 Upper control arm replacement by BlueSky @ Today at 03:59 PM

Yeah, I suspect it takes anywhere from 3-5 hours to do both sides more like 5 though for a first-timer who has not done this particular work. The admin over at lincolnsonline claimed he had done it in half hour per side to which I laughed. It is inte
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Challenger Refresh for 2015 by a_d_a_m @ Today at 03:47 PM

One thing I just noticed, and it took me looking at the 2015 Charger on Dodge's 2015 'reveal' website to actually see it, is the weird thing in the middle of the lower grille. It reminds me of the '70-'71 Mercury Cyclone grille, but...I don't like it
Scale Model/Die Cast Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi vic!! by MadMerc @ Today at 03:44 PM

Me neither, this was a first go for custom stuff that I actually finished. Haha thank you! for some reason something happened the night after and the hood doesn't close all the way really..but still cool
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So I had to get a new car... by Jeff2 @ Today at 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: gplayer You know, I've been driving for close to four years now, which, statistically speaking, is past the point at which young drivers are most likely to crash, and neither of my cars have had TC or stability control. Hell, my
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: Lets talk Wax by 124neta @ Today at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: ChaplianWell, I've started paint correct how-to with a dual action polisher write-up, I cant seem to understand the draw of DA polishers? They seem inferior to hand/orbitals? I am interested in that, maybe I'm doing somethin
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: power supply to horn is missing by Camobob @ Today at 03:13 PM

still no luck finding the missing power wire. both my horns are grounded but there is no yellow wire in sight. I checked the loom the has the headlight wires in it because its the closest and only wire loom on that side of the car, I can hear the rel
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Originally Posted By: mp775Connecticut: 1969 Country Sedan, 6-passenger :(, $2800 Now being parted. Posted 28 days ago, so it may be cut up already
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Urgent: Lowering Spring Problem by CVPIgeezer @ Today at 02:18 PM

I know this is all conjecture, but my guy tells me it not unusual to need shorter shocks, but should not be neccesary for a drop of 2". I dropped my rear 2.5" and did not need to swap shocks. My car is an '08, but we have the same shocks.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: what about these wheels by Brandon_White @ Today at 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: hairy_paperclipFound this in the gallery. Difference is my car has no pushbar and single driver side unity. Can't decide if I like them... I feel they might have a different effect in person as well I think t
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
19 registered (BlackVic_P71, algaiter, bluemarvin2929, 69_FORD_LTD, chrmaka, 00MGMLS, 3 invisible), 79 Guests and 142 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
KayTar 246
optik 231
CNGInterceptor 215
BigMerc96 201
Ezbok58a 195
road_pizza 189
ponyguy 164
Moby_Vic 157
BlackVic_P71 148
Black_Sunshine 142
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!