Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: H.I.D.'s!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nomad8326 @ 9 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 99LXVICOriginally Posted By: Nomad8326Originally Posted By: MassVic01I would have love to have seen a before and after looking straight at the front end and from the inside through the windshield, I'll bet the difference is huge
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by CrownVic97 @ 17 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ScarFace88Originally Posted By: 2006_P71Originally Posted By: aknox077Well, technically I didn't do this and it's not on my panther yet but... PAINT'S DONE Dude, that will look incredible on your car with those chrome 5-spok
Soon to be?
Jump to new posts Re: STAP 2014: St. Thomas, ON by BillyBishop @ 19 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: a_d_a_mEven with the three hour delay, I managed to arrive at the hotel only 30-60 minutes after the main convoy. You guys sure dicked around. First we got kicked out of America, then I called Serge and we met up with him, the
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: K&N FIPK vs. PI Airbox by BillyBishop @ 22 minutes 17 seconds ago

MZT is a colossal waste unless you have other mods that make it worth it. A MAF just facilitates power, not adds it. And K&N lies. It's been dyno proven that the stock airbox flows just as well as any open element filter, or even no filter.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: about to get the 70mm bbk throttle body... by BigMerc96 @ 40 minutes 0 seconds ago

Nothing special. The F-series trucks and expeditions/excursions also use a similar 70mm TB, but the cable bracket is wrong for a Panther. The one from an Econoline varies only in that the spot for the return spring is shaped a bit different, but both
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Chevy "makes Trax" to the US market... by ponyguy @ 41 minutes 1 second ago

The latest "cute Ute" to hit the American market is Chevy's Trax, a Korean-built small SUV that shows a lot of promise (and sales potential) for the Gen-Y set of young families. It's a derivation of the vehicle currently sold here as the mo
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Donated but no sticker!! by optik @ Today at 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Moby_VicOriginally Posted By: optikOriginally Posted By: CNGInterceptorThere's CVN stickers on c a f e p r e s s .com (I tried putting the link, but [censored] is blocked). Time to censor words and sites arbitrarily to exerci
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by Bulldog5_oh @ Today at 12:37 PM

s a Mustang fan, I HATE when people do this....BUT... 83 fox body custom 4x4 http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4400229059.html
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning Hubcap by ponyguy @ Today at 12:35 PM

A picture would speak volumes here. I would use whatever abrasive that seemed appropriate to remove any heavy rust, followed by perhaps fine steel wool, dipped in a solution containing Oxalic acid. "Barkeeper's friend" (used in the kitchen
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: What would this part be called? by jibjab90 @ Today at 12:29 PM

Awesome, thank you!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ford recalling LCM's? by JonnyP71 @ Today at 12:24 PM

Mines still broke.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Building a super Heavy Duty Crown Vic by Little_CV @ Today at 12:13 PM

hey man, I could always weld up some reniforcement for your control arms, I did to mine and did notice it track straighter in higher winds, you could also weld a g-brace in to help but otherwise your plans look to be some good mods. these cars are bu
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Track time guess by CrownVic97 @ Today at 12:09 PM

Go get em'!
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcraft oil vs Royal Purple oil by UrbanCowboyDan @ Today at 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Little_CVOriginally Posted By: UrbanCowboyDanYou change your oil monthly? Dude your the king of penny pinchers....for some reason I can't see that. ^lmao man u know me, but really I change it ever month, I try to give the v
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Taurus SHO review by Chevyguy @ Today at 12:05 PM

Originally Posted By: mp775The console is aftermarket (Note the "Havis" sticker). Looks like it comes with a base to mount a console, some of which is probably removable: The Toreass console is a good deal taller, but apparently same wi
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Bought a Motorcycle! by CVPIgeezer @ Today at 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: SVT40Bikes are fun! Been around the world on 'em. Is that a KTM? Nice.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cool St. Thomas site by MERCURY2003LSE @ Today at 11:21 AM

Great site , Sad its all history now.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Couple pics from the event yesterday.. by 2006_P71 @ Today at 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: jmlockOriginally Posted By: Ezbok58aLights on during an event, usually fine. Now if pics surface of you driving the car daily with the lights installed, then we have a problem. And a thread that goes downhill extremely fast.
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: Ford recalls CV, GMQ, LTC's... by mot250 @ Today at 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: road_pizzaJust call them and see if the parts are in stock. The inspection was just the first procedure with this recall. Thanks road pizza! I'll do that when it stops finally freakin' snowin' and I officially get my Mustang
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Rate the last posters signature' thread.... by road_pizza @ Today at 09:45 AM

9... because Panthers with sticks rule
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Fords at carlisle. any cvn'ers going by road_pizza @ Today at 08:05 AM

Thinking about it, if I don't do any of the Power Tour then I probably will go to Carlisle. Whereabouts are you Kurt? I'm up here in Berea.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a thread about this car yet? by jmlock @ Today at 07:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Armada MasterOriginally Posted By: jmlockOriginally Posted By: Moby_VicThat's the same flawed reasoning that makes a certain Texan think no police agencies buy FWD Impalas and a certain New Yorker think that no one buys Transit
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Some CVPI's have phenolic pistons on rear calipers. Hope the raybestos "police" pads don' squeak like their motorcraft counterparts.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: P2106 and Drive By Wire woes by Black_Hat @ Today at 07:01 AM

So much for that. I kicked it into overdrive while responding to a call, put the pedal down two intersections later, and the car threw the wrench light again and I was back to getting assertive on the gas pedal again. Back to the dealership with it
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Mod box build thread by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 06:42 AM

If I had a 2 car garage or could drive into the backyard, I would find a way to get a cheap car. Even if it wasn't running, I'd do it for the suspension upgrades and toss in the 5.0
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
15 registered (CVPIgeezer, Chaplian, 94Victator, crownedking, 3 invisible), 60 Guests and 149 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
KayTar 345
optik 233
CNGInterceptor 227
road_pizza 225
Ezbok58a 211
BigMerc96 205
Moby_Vic 203
gplayer 176
ponyguy 170
BlackVic_P71 166
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!