Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: New member and his new 1998 Towncar by 98TowncarTouring @ 13 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By ChaplianOriginally Posted By 98TowncarTouringI now have the MTZ set up coming in the mail and I will next be getting the PI intake and camshafts. I will then require a tune. Can you guys point me in the direction of the tuner
Scale Model/Die Cast Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Monogram Mustang Model by 2000-CVPI @ 46 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By PonyguyI found another model of a four-eyed Mustang convertible hidden in an obscure shelf in my basement; I was snooping through that neglected hobby shelf, and in addition to the Mustang, I came across a few model kits I bought
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts ac wont kick on.new pump by crownvicfreak @ Today at 03:09 PM

we installed a new ac pump, fill it, now it wont kick on, it will kick on if you by pass it. but wont kick on if you turn the ac to maxx ac. is there any way to check to see if the low pressure switch is bad?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts What byte to change in IDS to enable 07 crs ctrl by xcopkar @ Today at 02:46 PM

Hello, I want to enable cruise control in my 07 CVPI. I know I can go to a Ford dealer and pay $115 for them to turn it on. But for $18 I got a device that lets me connect to the OBD port and make FORD IDS changes myself. I have already switched D
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Front upper control arm question by charlieD @ Today at 02:06 PM

I was going to comment on how clean your frame rail is....then I saw the paint on the JS, that's cheatin man..lol I envy you non rust belt dudes..
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 4.6 perf parts.. by charlieD @ Today at 02:00 PM

I like Windsors, those and the FE series are the Fords I do know.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts 100 Spoke Wheels by TehDude @ Today at 01:59 PM

Have a 2005 LX with stock 16's but want to put on 100 spokes. Let that sink in, get it out of your system. :P For those of you who have done this or are knowledgeable in this area: Will 15x7's fit or do I need at least 16's? Do I need the FWD versio
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by DudeAbides @ Today at 01:33 PM

That picture is awesome. The whole thing has to be a joke.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Guy From Michigan by DudeAbides @ Today at 01:19 PM

Dat parts list
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Blend door issue? by bspurloc @ Today at 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By JoebugOriginally Posted By bspurlocno need to pull the dash at all. I did mine through the glove box. hardest part was unscrewing the front left screw because I did have a flex head wrench. my rear most screw was not need to be
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: "The Devil Is In The Details" by RF_Overlord @ Today at 11:34 AM

Your dog is named Cattie? I'm afraid to ask what's the cat's name...
Jump to new posts Re: Rear Wheel Control Arms? by chipdog4 @ Today at 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By CrystalPistol Originally Posted By EZlivin11I have CHE. If money is a great concern, I might try the Limo control arms. A step up from OEM CV. Limo arms are different? Any picture comparisons? http://www.crownvic.net/u
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Chaplian @ Today at 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By CNGInterceptorSo, I've been back on American soil for a month now and here's what I've gotten done to SICVIC: - Sandblasted, primed and painted rear differential housing - Assembled rear end with 3.55RAR, 31-spline Trac-Lok, Mos
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Sound deadening by EZlivin11 @ Today at 10:24 AM

I did a Chevy truck with bedliner inside and out. there was a short period where you could smell off gassing while curing, After that even running down the road in the heat of the Utah desert I did not have any odors. I did use the water base bedline
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Throttle Body and Plenum by EZlivin11 @ Today at 10:14 AM

Today is install day. it will be a few days before I get to start romping on it, Cuz I sure wana see how the Ghost rolls after this session
Jump to new posts Re: 17mm to 24mm Rear Sway Bar Bushings by EZlivin11 @ Today at 10:10 AM

Bushings arrived, rear axle is staged, that makes it install day....
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: DOHC engine swap, finally! by mdnos @ Today at 09:58 AM

copied from Zack mm.net So many people order the wrong or low quality stuff, so here is the best of the best to get the job done: Ford Parts: 1R3Z-6L253-BA Right Arm 1R3Z-6L253-AA Left Arm 1R3Z-6M256-AA Left Guide 2C5Z-6K297-AA Right Guide Remaini
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: '07 CVPI A/C problems; no cold air blowing by BigMerc96 @ Today at 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By p71crownvic+1 to the blend door actuator and +1 to either doing it yourself or taking up the offer of GoldPanther to do it for $100. I had never done one despite owning several of these things and it took me about an hour and
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Hello guys and gals. Newbie from the Motor City! by MajorDookage @ Today at 08:27 AM

It's so funny you said that. You are not crazy, because ever since I started painting, I've been liking the color combination more and more, and have been trying to figure out a paint scheme ever since. I think for now I might do the front bumper bla
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I want new, super loud affordable horns by Moby_Vic @ Today at 07:38 AM

Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Hmm, the car trailer needs new tires. Can't remember the size, though 235/85R16 or thereabouts.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody put a hood ornament on? by PALEO @ Today at 05:56 AM

Just kiddin', I hope to get a plain-nice paint job in the future. I like the sleeper style and dont want to look dorkish. I will probably scrap the ornament idea. Maybe I just need one of those old jet looking ones to sit on my computer table and loo
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 08 CVPI Rear Axle Tear Down by EZlivin11 @ Today at 05:45 AM

I Guess you all are waiting for it to roll down the road, cuz this rear axle has been dragging on to long. I don't blame you cuz I feel the same way. Well today is install day
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Axel Stuff 08 vic by EZlivin11 @ Today at 05:39 AM

I just went thru upgrading from 3.27 open to 3.55 Trac-loc. If the used carrier needs more than carbon fiber clutches, it is cheaper to buy a new 315c for the 04 cobra. 220.00 is what I paid for the new carrier, and to rebuild a used Trac-loc I had
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: New guy, trans issue/question... by Lightning_94 @ Today at 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By 08silvervicSounds to me like it's an engine issue, not a trans issue. Could be clogged cat, clogged fuel pump, misfire under load, bad injector, bad plug... the list goes on. I'm just not sure how the trans would do fine under
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Who's Online
10 registered (Bellwestern80, Junkpile, Brewerb258, IPreferDIY, CanarBear, 164137, 1 invisible), 73 Guests and 80 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 227
a_d_a_m 190
Ezbok58a 175
BigMerc96 173
RF_Overlord 163
charlieD 149
Ponyguy 111
NM117 102
Chaplian 97
EZlivin11 93
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!