Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: New to panthers. Fuel pump questions by mdnos @ 18 minutes 0 seconds ago

What sort of power adder and internals upgrade are you planning..500 HP out of a 2V is alot to ask..You have a big check book? 60# injectors and a big fuel pump are only the tip of the iceberg
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Interceptor update by Totalled @ 22 minutes 4 seconds ago

One of our new explorerceptors is totaled with 410 miles on it... Wasn't that bad of a hit either. This doesn't bode well for the future of police cars.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: The importance of your Exhaust Dampers by Wags4000 @ 31 minutes 11 seconds ago

So i got under the 03 today thinking that maybe i had seen that damper on the muffler.....but...no damper...and no F'n clamp either! Wtf how does a clamp just rot off and go bye bye?!?! Been wondering why my car has a random exhaust growl. Its not
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 CVPI has this warning light ??? by Wags4000 @ 37 minutes 26 seconds ago

Remove FSS, use button for nitros :-D
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: 1989 Country Squire by Wags4000 @ 42 minutes 35 seconds ago

Yay!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Is this real life? by Meteor545 @ 47 minutes 2 seconds ago

Fair enough. No one would be upset if someone where treated the same for joking about having an explosive device at the airport. School shootings are way more common than terrorist attacks so a kid joking about bringing a firearm to school should det
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Wags4000 @ 50 minutes 55 seconds ago

Get some SnowTrakkers for the back of that lincoln...they go like h3ll in the snow. And for $88 from wal-'merica you cant beat it. And if youre like me and just always end up in an unplowed game lands parking lot at night...i suggest ...chains :-)
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My erection by Rizzo @ Today at 09:36 PM

The first driver was clumsy with the chute, the second driver... Man.. I bet he could sign his name in cursive if the material would stay firm.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 4.6 intake by Former85Owner @ Today at 09:32 PM

1) If you have an original plastic intake, the bracket WILL have to be drilled. I have two newer style Dorman Intakes and the hole pattern does not match the plastic intakes. Just put some paint or whatever on the new intake bosses, test fit the brac
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Grabbed an '07! by 121ak @ Today at 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: zwack88Very nice car! Are you regretting selling your 05? Seemed pretty badass especially with the interior. Not really. My 05 had its issues and it was slow as it was a P73. I like the new cluster in this '07 and there is m
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: grille options- 02 MM by Ford4V429 @ Today at 08:47 PM

tried it, will add a couple pics(outside dark...) but paint dont like chromed plastic, you can take it off with a fingernail, and the spraycan touchup is way off color wise, even at night- that said, was a good test, like the look...will need to etc
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Build sheets for 2000+ found here by Taxman100 @ Today at 08:44 PM

Mine is a 202 LSE built January 30, 2002, and it comes with both front and rear handling shock absorbers.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Going on my 5th manual swap by 2004_p71 @ Today at 08:13 PM

Ok after a crazy week at work, I managed to get some work done on it today. The car in question like I got it last sunday To my big surprise (sarcasm), the engine would not turn at all so I could not undo the torque converter bolts so I had to
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: P71 Ground Strap Option? by 73vwTodd @ Today at 08:10 PM

By the way, just thought I would bump this thread since I have some new info on this. As some might know, I installed an aftermarket system in my car. Essentially, the only thing factory is the head unit because I wanted it to look stock. There are
North Central
Jump to new posts Re: any illinois vic owners here by Piranah @ Today at 07:06 PM

Im in Iowa, about 3.5 hours from Chicago, or an hour from the Quad Cities.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Do your adjustable pedals work? by RESlagle @ Today at 07:03 PM

I have an 08. Mine works, I never use it though.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Trailer lights by CrystalPistol @ Today at 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: JimOCan someone tell me if this is the correct piece for keeping my LCM safe when pulling a trailer? I don't want to fry anything. http://www.amazon.com/Hopkins-46365-Shor...power+converter That's exactly the same one I use
Eastern Canada
Jump to new posts Re: Cheap mechanic in Ottawa/Kanata? by 2004_p71 @ Today at 05:53 PM

there is me in quebec but I,m not cheap
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 97 GM drive shaft swap? parts needed? by BigNSlow @ Today at 05:42 PM

As far as I know short aluminum driveshafts didn't appear until 1998. Aeros had aluminum shafts which were same length as steel shafts. The extension housing should be the same length. No changes are necessary. Then again I could be off my horse here
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: PCM relearn for the throttle-by-wire (TBW) or (DBW by PHoganDive @ Today at 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Fordiesel69So on my 07' how can I make the PCM relearn the DBW when I pull the battery. I remember it was some key on off combinations, and depressing the gas pedel several times. 1. Turn key to ON, but don't start the moto
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: hyper blinker only with the a/c on by Bangster @ Today at 05:10 PM

Other than the charging needle being slightly lower with the bad alternator than the good alternator, fast blinking turns was the only indicator (and slightly noisy blower motor). Currently it is hot and humid so the AC is always on, and even in auto
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: .13 offset wheels ok in rear? by BlackVic_P71 @ Today at 04:54 PM

They are more of an issue up front, the rear fender is rolled so you shouldn't have a problem.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: cluster randomly failing/cycling by randycarroll @ Today at 04:52 PM

I'm bumping to see if anyone else has any input. I'm really stuck and trying my best to fix it myself. If I didn't fix it, should I go to a dealership or are there mechanics who specialize in CAN/"the circuitry"?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - September 2014 - Submissions by defflepp1 @ Today at 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Piranah I kept thinking I was seeing a DTR Marauder around here, guess it was your car. LOL, yeah it was just me
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: My 2008 Crown Victoria by KayTar @ Today at 03:29 PM

It will be getting SW longtubes or OBX kit, and the install of the parts wasn't that bad. When it was all said and done it was WELL worth it. Driving the car is much more fun.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
12 registered (bluviclx98, 2000-CVPI, 14K, deltasixtango, 2003SikVicP71, DES, 2 invisible), 85 Guests and 56 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ezbok58a 257
124neta 247
a_d_a_m 209
BigMerc96 180
BigNSlow 164
KayTar 141
road_pizza 134
2004_p71 119
aknox077 110
1 Adam 12 102
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!