Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Factory Trunk Light, differences / upgrades? by BigMerc96 @ 11 minutes 39 seconds ago

All I know is that the one on the far left of that pic is what was in the Merc. I have it right here. Stashed it in a box when I did the LED conversion and recently found it.
What's it Worth?
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 crown victoria by DES @ 48 minutes 15 seconds ago

That's an lx sport which has the rear air suspension, could possibly have saggy or leaky rear air bags. I'd make sure you thoroughly check that car out though. It should have all silver rear fascia and taillights, also looks like some paint blending
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestion on modifying a crown vic (ex NYC Taxi). by FCV96 @ 49 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nexuz21189,000 but the car runs great Not bad for an NYC cab. I have a friend that worked at a taxi garage; some of those Crown Vics there had 300,000 miles plus and were still getting beat on a daily basis, nearly 24/7. I'
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Have a look at this thread. Lots of good info there. http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2427249
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: That's not gone well at all... by CrownVic97 @ Today at 09:02 PM

No interest in a Marauder Ezbok?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Crown vic can drift big time by kurt @ Today at 08:57 PM

That place looks fantastic. I going to have to look into y his fall meet thing. And apparently get some extra tireS
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: call me crazy (ideal vacation mobile) by kurt @ Today at 08:48 PM

Attainable dream. Meaning I could. But I most likely will not. To do this something terrible would need to happen to my current panther. Such as getting totaled out or something. I'm already working on a 68 mustang track car which requires a ful
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Charging issues by Bangster @ Today at 08:46 PM

Did you check fuse #2 in the fuse box in the engine compartment? It controls both the alternator and starter...Does the alternator light illuminate in the cluster when you are in engine off, key on? Did you check for voltage at the starter relay? pi
Jump to new posts Re: Brake/front end noise stumper by MM54 @ Today at 08:44 PM

The encounter with the crater may have damaged the ABS pickup circuitry
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Zorg @ Today at 08:24 PM

Installed Marauder headlights and corners in my spare time at work.
Jump to new posts Re: HHP Wheels by chipdog4 @ Today at 07:56 PM

I'm pretty sure there was another member who had them on a red 2 door Galaxie...
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Turbo build by Vickey2000 @ Today at 07:35 PM

I cut out a small section of the bumper so that airflow and reach the entire intercooler. The bumper is still there. The amount I cut out will weaken the bumpers integrity but I had a friend just weld a thick plate to the back of it to help strength
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Big Brake Swap by GM_Guy @ Today at 07:31 PM

The rotor pic says enough about why one should do the swap. Kinda like a 3G swap, just do it. =-) Alex.
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 LX Sport by castrosua @ Today at 07:28 PM

So i got bad news. I cant touch the car until the legal stuff is over, which might be a while..even up to two years That doesnt mean i wont fix my car, just means i need a daily ride until then... I cant drive (and wont) my 73 or 72 Continentals i
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: She's Alive!!!!! High Compression N/A Motor by castrosua @ Today at 07:24 PM

Awesome car. Margaret must be a hoot to drive. So you changed out the grill to a honeycomb by choice or need? I cant wait until i can say my sport is alive and around again...sigh
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Bearing to full rear end rebuild by 2004_p71 @ Today at 07:23 PM

nice to see that things are getting done
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Error in Car Title By DMV by GM_Guy @ Today at 07:23 PM

6K miles is a simple clerical error. 100k miles on the other hand, would require some correction. You are in commifornia, your emmisions tests record mileage don't they? That should provide a clear mileage trail over the years anyway. Alex.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 5.4 liter swap ? by 2004_p71 @ Today at 07:20 PM

the 99-04 shares pretty much everything from the 4.6 ..only difference beside the intake is the stroke
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome To The Rust Belt! by GM_Guy @ Today at 07:16 PM

Cut out the dash with the vin and reweld into the "new" dash. Technically, you need to swap the entire dash with the vin attached (up here anyway, to do a legal body swap). It can be done legally. Alex.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Mod box build thread by 2004_p71 @ Today at 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: BigNSlowI wanted to have it done for STAP but that was over a month ago and it's still not done. So I pretty much gave up trying to get it done by a certain date. It will be done when it's done...hopefully before the end of the
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: All the cool kids are doing it.... by 2004_p71 @ Today at 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Captain_SlowThanks John, I've really been enjoying it, and your (along with pier, abyrnes, and a few others) help has really been invaluable anytime
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Impala tailpipes on a whale? by abyrnes81 @ Today at 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: a_d_a_mWas just checking in on this...hopefully an update comes in the next couple months; I'm due to have my exhaust redone. From a little above your post. "I'm still here. It's been 90*+ plus out and raining everyday
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts An article about Alternator pulleys for our cars by 1 Adam 12 @ Today at 06:48 PM

If you have a Police Interceptor 200 Amp 04+ Alternator, here's to you to pay attention my friends! PLEASE NOTE: Does NOT apply to 3/4/6G Civilian Alternators on the CVs, and we are not discussing Marauder alternators either. Most stock and pulled
North Central
Jump to new posts Re: It's kinda dead in here by Quasar @ Today at 06:28 PM

I think no forum is without its mini clicks. The expedition forums i joined are nothing like CVN. The info here is some of the best I have seen. We just need to get the fresh blood in here, to keep it going. And believe me, we as mods, have offered
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: My Experience with BOC Tunes (2007 P71) by BigNSlow @ Today at 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: collier7I have been waiting on my tuner/tune for my 5 speed swap since the end of March. Same lack of communication as above. I am about to give up and sell all of the swap parts I have (which is everything else) and move on
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
16 registered (FOAD, BigMerc96, chrmaka, Ezbok58a, Chaplian, 2 invisible), 82 Guests and 123 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ezbok58a 205
BigMerc96 181
124neta 160
road_pizza 155
BigNSlow 145
Alex07 139
a_d_a_m 137
aknox077 129
ponyguy 126
2004_p71 95
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!