Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: fuel pump upgrade to support 300 hp + by Allaa_Hassan @ Today at 04:38 AM

I know this is an old thread but I hope this peace of information would be useful For an economic solution for returnless pulse-modulated performance application Aeromotive has developed a 340 lph @ 40 PSI fuel pump for returnless fuel systems A
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by Ezbok58a @ Today at 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Black_SunshineTwo tone package only comes on the GS models. Not true, it came on LS's but it's much more common on the GS. I believe you have the same luck finding a 04+ HPP GMQ as you do a two tone LS
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote Power... by KayTar @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Challenge my skills? Yes Challenge my bank account? No
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: First US Ebola case by KayTar @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

http://m.bbc.com/news/health-29680393
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension help 2000 TC by 2000TownCar @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

So in my cart is a set of 4 shocks that you suggested. Polyurethane upper and lower control arm bushing, tie rod ends, ball joints, and a front end alignment. Without upgraded sway bars, I should be looking at a much better ride yes?
Jump to new posts Re: ABS problems HELP! by BillyRay @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Thanks, I took a look. According to the schematic the parking brake light and ABS module don't share a common power lead. The brake light is powered by the instrument cluster and always hot in start or run. The light is controlled by the ground si
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 Town car engine help by 2000TownCar @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Well, it is recommended to replace orings when you do the manifold swap, I'm just cheap.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Zorg @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Crossed a few things off my to do list before it gets too cold. -Nightshaded the rear lights, and tucked the rear bumper. Then, I whacked it out a little. No lights... Headlights only (Silverstar Ultras BTW)... LED "aux driving lamp
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Sold my sport this is the replacement by TrrR @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Nice sled! You're gonna love winter in that!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - November 2014 - Submissions by Logizyme @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

2003 Mercury Marauder 2MEHM75V43X676413 #6726 of 7838 2003'S #6596 of 7093 Black's Build Info 2003 job #2 (300B) Assembled 02/10/2003 St. Thomas Assembly Plant Ebony Solid (Black) exterior Midnight Black interior trim Powertrain M
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Identifying an -OEM- LX Sport Wheel by dubch87 @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

I am possibly buying a used set of OEM 01-02 five-spoke LX Sport wheels. I should be receiving pictures tomorrow, so is there any way to spot if these are indeed OEM and not aftermarket? They're supposed to include Ford center caps, which doesn't mea
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Problem after J-mod by Glockamolie @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: shipracerHow much fluid did you add? I know I had some issues with not adding enough.. Ill have to pull up the old thread. but you drain more then just your basic fluid flush/tune ups. I know you've triple checked, but just tho
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Heated mirror temp question by Former85Owner @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

I have an autodim(non heated) side on a 95 conti. It failed as well(along with the rearview, but the OEM replaced it for me believe it or not). The autodim side mirror seems to be a rare option going forward. Maybe because all the failures.. It is e
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone here re-titled a salvage vehicle? IL? by 124neta @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

I knew it was strange for it to be sitting a lot with no info about the dealership. I figured it was a friend/family letting it sit on their lot. Got a lil excited about a clean matching front clip for under 1000. Car prices are ridiculous ar
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Gauge Woes by 121ak @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

So I should look into the level sensor?
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Mod box build thread by Ezbok58a @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

I like that idea.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Car is breaking up at all rpm by PHoganDive @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Since it started right after getting gas, my guess would be water in the gas you got.
Jump to new posts Re: 07 rear axle seal how long by unclecrown @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Our car has no signs of leaking oil yet, (canít be seen on the rim or tire anyhow.) But you are right leaving the e/brake on for any length of time does cause extra heat. Thankfully the video was not of a C/Vic.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Drivers Side Mirror Glass vibration?? by Chevyguy @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

I had to replace a mirror assy for this problem. The mirror was vibrating on the folding pivot, it was a junkyard mirror repainted by the body shop. I now have Ezbok58's pass mirror and all is good again.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New car in the Family by Ezbok58a @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Yeah, advertising helped the GTO and G8 so much... Face it, GM can't sell their austailian cars here...
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: World's Fastest, Quickest, Most Powerful Sedan. by Ezbok58a @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SAM HCan you rent one at Hertz? Maybe if you can afford 955 a day rental fee
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Writeup: '03 Marauder valve seat repair by Chevyguy @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

The Marauder will be going hibernate soon, so springtime!!! I did install the subwoofer and mirrors I got from ya at least did they fix the 4V tensioners in 04 like they did for the 2V??
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Crank but no start - 91 Marquis 302 by JeffBoudah @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

TFI is my vote. If it has been replaced once, with what may not have been an OEM TFI, it could have taken a crap on ya prematurely.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: News of Stupidity by Moby_Vic @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

Has anyone checked with China Daily for this story yet?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 P71 - Ujoint Questions by Bangster @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

At some point, I think in 2003, both 1330 and 1350 type U-joints have been used. Before that I think they only used 1330. The difference is the size of the caps, 1330 is 1 1/16 (1.066) and 1350 is 1 3/16 (1.1875). I don't know what makes the differe
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
4 registered (Thumb, hlbly, Stick, k9t8m), 43 Guests and 119 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 258
Chicago2VP71 254
road_pizza 249
Moby_Vic 185
BigMerc96 184
Ezbok58a 163
aknox077 145
BigNSlow 136
Chaplian 117
ponyguy 114
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!