Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: True Duals vs. H pipe vs. X pipe by Interim @ Today at 04:09 AM

That's pretty good. I had an H-Pipe on my Vic, loved the sound! And on the subject of MCM! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUpfSUKVjYc
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel pump failure ('03 CV) by reelworks @ Today at 03:44 AM

I figured I'd come back here and update this post and finalize it. I replaced the pump/sender assembly yesterday with the OEM FORD part number plus changed the fuel filter again. The tank was clean other than the fact that when the old sender dried
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: New OEM fuel sender/pump, which gasket do I use? by reelworks @ Today at 03:32 AM

Well, whether right or wrong, I swapped the gasket out for the one that looked like the old one with the thought that it didn't leak for the past 14 years with that style gasket. The alternate style does seem to seal OK but its got a narrower flat a
Body and Interior
Got it. Good to know that it's not necessarily difficult. I just have somewhat limited time for anything car-related as I have a 2-year old and an 8-months pregnant wife to attend to. I appreciate the offer for help!
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Headlight Lense 1993 Crown Victoria by Bellwestern80 @ Today at 01:44 AM

Originally Posted By SquddleThanks! Oh, and once I have the headlight done and all put back together, Is there some way to aim them? I heard there is some tool you can use to make it a little easier than a pair of pliers? It isn't hex-shaped, j
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by metro21 @ Today at 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By Nick23Stopped by Maaco... Does $1,700 sound to high to CVN? Yes. That's about what your car is worth. Or you can buy a 2011 former black and white CHP CVPI for the price. Oh and they rattle can the doors black for you already.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Catalytic Converter CVPI by NM117 @ Today at 12:05 AM

Balfx has a good scanner,works on phones and computers
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by dpk @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Last one I'm doing with a summer theme, as today it felt more like October 27th than June 27th: My favourite player all-time at 3:18. Second Baseman, not a centre fielder. Go White Sox!
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 Grand Marquis 26K Miles by hot__box @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By watkdI'm curious, does any car that old keep high value? of course. depends on the car. But trucks hold their value far better than cars and depreciate much slower, as most cars depreciate value like rocks.. the main factors
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Leather interior in a 1990 LX???? by hot__box @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Coments? I've never seen grey carpet in a a car of that generation with an otherwise maroon interior, before.. it makes me think either the carpet was replaced at one point or the entire interior was switched to maroon and the person who switched it
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Electrical Load Question by watkd @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Thank you for your responses.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 08 CVPI, Reverse Works, Drive Does Not by bobby58 @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

In my opinion, the hardest part was getting the trans out of the car. The crossmember was a real PITA. Rebuilding the box isn't really difficult, just time consuming. I'm a "weekend mechanic" and did my trans rebuild in my garage, the car
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: No turn signals at all by reminc70 @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Glad to hear you got it fixed, a lot of times this site can help you avoid the shop, but with oddball issues like that, sometimes you need someone to physically diagnose the problem.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Check out these BADAZZ wheels! by Bangster @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By a_d_a_mIf they're advertised as fitting a Marauder, they will fit any other 2003+ Panther to include your 2003 Sport and if you can live with them being out .39", so be it. As far as looks, that's all subjective, but I'm n
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: My Mild NPI build. by reminc70 @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Theoretically it should be the same, but in practice I've had the same issues you're describing. I have had remote batteries in several of my vehicles for audio purposes. I usually stay away from a ground on the bellhousing due to the isolators/bush
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: To sell or repair? 97 F250 all busted up by tjeick @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By Tenevic_P71I'm curious to see what kind of trail caused that kind of damage. Like I said, it was my first time ever. I don't remember ever thinking I could possibly get stuck. I don't think it's what you would call technical.
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Retired From SO, Time for a New Life by JDAlphin @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

I want to keep the basic patrol car look. Clean it up, get the vinyl and impressions off, detail it, etc. It needs a little work: trans, AC blower fan, a few fuses, possibly gauge cluster, and a new cover for the dome light. Rides like grandma-s c
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Another member's car up for sale by BlackVic_P71 @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

I'm sure some remember 4406 and his Kenne Bell supercharged '08...now it can be yours.
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: 85 LTC by LSE_Dave @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

Thanks, I try
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Engine Needed for Crown Victoria 1999 by roydadreamer @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

so i could get more attention wanted a CV my whole life now that i had the engine died very desperate hence the desperate measure
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Misfire, pulling timing and no CEL by ChrisM_NY @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Denso has them for 20 on rock auto. I'm running their twin tip spark plugs and have never heard anything bad with denso products. they make original parts for toyota vehicles and others
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: EATC self diagnostic reveals... WTF by 2kGM @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Thanks!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Bluetooth OBDII port reader burned. by D-Fenz @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

Cool, the fuse diagram is on that page I linked to, see if that helps you out any!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Engine compartment noise by D-Fenz @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Cool cool, hopefully it fixes the problem.
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Kennewick cruiser RE-build by Packman @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

This beast is going to end up killing them at SEMA!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Google!
Who's Online
1 registered (WSTRLNG), 27 Guests and 89 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 192
dpk 153
BigMerc96 129
Moby_Vic 106
WSTRLNG 85
reminc70 83
Ponyguy 78
RF_Overlord 61
Bellwestern80 57
LSE_Dave 57
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!