Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Ponyguy @ 8 minutes 13 seconds ago

I continued wrestling with the inoperative ABS system... Everything checks out... fuses good, each wheel resistance readings are all good, no opens or shorts in the wiring, but I still get a C1175 code (Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Input Circuit Fa
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ecocapsule anyone? by Ponyguy @ 43 minutes 20 seconds ago

Try This link... Looks like a 22nd century Airstream without wheels. What's it used for? Bomb shelter? Without wheels for portability, it's kind of useless... unless you want to plop it in the boondocks for a hunting lodge... even then, you'd ne
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Alternator Questions by 94blckhawaiian @ Today at 03:38 AM

My goal is to be able to run my amp at .5 ohms. To do so in my research ive read i should not drop below 14v
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: hydraulic clutch conversion kit by Quickcrownvic @ Today at 01:55 AM

Wow nice work! Hydraulic clutches certainly feel better than cable.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Econoline drive train by AceVI @ Today at 01:29 AM

Im being given a 1992 econoline. The body isnt great but the engine and trans is good. Would the engine & trans be of any use to me with my 1981 Mark Vi?
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Mysterious box under dash.... Help identifying by Quickcrownvic @ Today at 01:21 AM

That is a Tremco anti theft device. It locks the car's shift lever in park until you press a hidden switch or turn the device off.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Plan A. Zero. The grease dries up and before it does it accumulates by the ribs of the boot. Surface tension of the dry gunk creates axial cracks at the bottom end. Simply replacing the boots at the time of spark plug change is cheaper than replaci
Jump to new posts Re: October 16-18 - ErieViction Fest by a_d_a_m @ Today at 12:54 AM

Based on this thread and the Facebook invite, these are the ins and maybes: In 1. Binding_Posts 2. 2004_p71 3. BigMerc96 4. Smokestone_Vic 5. BigNSlow 6. Captain_Slow 7. pantera77 8. 2006_P71 9. EFCMEDIAIT 10. MarauderQuebec 11. aerocvpi96 12. bigje
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Radio upgrade ideas by Ponyguy @ Today at 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By H3LlIoNNight shot. Get some gas... soon.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Slow in Acceleration going 50-60 by ChrisM_NY @ Today at 12:26 AM

Yea I see at :07 it climbs, drops, raises again. Had similar issue at speed and new EGR valve cleaned it up, car idled, ran smoother after egr replaced. the 03+ cars have egr and module all one piece. My 03 had the throttle body coated with build up
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 PI stiff/hard steering spots by Tenevic_P71 @ Today at 12:24 AM

Completely offtopic and useless post here, but I really love your car.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: seats by mdnos @ Today at 12:12 AM

unzip the cover and take off and see what you can do..disconnect negative battery first if it has side airbags in the seat
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Control Arms. Whats an affordable, reliable brand? by pederson_76 @ Today at 12:06 AM

She's all done and just got aligned today. I ended up with all 4 Moog arms and ball joints, Moog front swaybar links, and I added KYB Gas Adjust #5458 (interceptor) shocks to the front. It drives like a whole new car with nice and tight steering. No
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Marauder MAF/Tuning by 1990LTD @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

What size MAF/TB are stock on an 08?
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By Bondfreak13Originally Posted By JeffBoudahEFI swapped tudor. http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5256155272.htmlThats a clean car. Other than the LSD induced acid trip head liner i like it. BRB, selling my Marauder. There's n
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: hello from mi by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By sinfulrelationsOriginally Posted By a_d_a_mIs that an '83 T/A pace car I spy? Yes i do, good eye, that is an 83 t/a daytona, I'm fixing the wiring in it for a friend of mine Hnnnnng! I love '80s F-bodies. I've owned two third-g
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: BOTM November 2015 Submissions! by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

1992 Ford Aerostar extended body w/Eddie Bauer trim RWD, 4.0L, autotragic digital dash, OE stereo + graphic equalizer rear A/C and stereo controls power mirrors, dual power lumbar digital dash w/tach and MPG computer Florida van w/undercoating = sol
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - October 2015 - Voting by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Thanks, Steve. I went back through 2013 and added the rest of the people. Interestingly enough, I won in 2010 and don't have the option (and can't change my own), but that's okay - I'm waiting for my 10 Years avatar in a couple weeks.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 1995 Crown Vic. LX - All four blinkers wont work. by PHoganDive @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Here is the wiring for a 2006, it should be similar on yours:
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Radio 3w7t-18c868 question by PHoganDive @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By chucksvics100Does anyone have the large plug diagram Radio Wiring Info: http://www.idmsvcs.com/2vmod/radio/index.html
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Diff Swap by PHoganDive @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

The tag is attached to one of the differential cover bolts: The Decal for axle ratio is in the drivers door latch area, at the bottom of label (this car has a C6, 3.55 Trac-Loc rear end):
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Had a good time at the All Ford Meet at MDIR by Bulldog5_oh @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By KayTarWow, that's a clean engine bay on the MGM. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Yeah, he keeps the whole car clean like that.... welcome.. I would share more if I had them available
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts CVN meet this weekend by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Binding_Posts, who rarely posts here anymore, as well as some of the "old guard" (okay, not old, people who were active from 2010-11) will invade Erie, PA for the first time in four years. Although it's in the Events forum, BigMerc96 state
North Central
Jump to new posts Re: NE Ohio! by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Where's your sense of adventure?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: "Snorkel" Sound from Engine Area. by MM54 @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Does it sound like a jar of marbles on a cold start? I'm having trouble figuring out what this noise is!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Who's Online
2 registered (a_d_a_m, 1 invisible), 48 Guests and 51 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 244
BigMerc96 201
2004_p71 176
toadp71 161
Ponyguy 130
Moby_Vic 121
Ezbok58a 109
SocalSam 93
KayTar 89
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!