Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Pi heads in grand marquis by Chaplian @ 19 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By ChevyguyIf you do the PI head swap on an NPI engine, you are doomed to use 91+ octane forever. I have put 90,000 miles on my Marauder ask me about the cost of premium. BTW that was a detail I found out about after purchase D'oh
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra low mile Grand Marquis!!!!! by flyer2359x @ 32 minutes 26 seconds ago

In the North East that undercarriage is pretty well considered mint. Most of it is rather minor surface rust from what I can see. Most 15 year old cars have holes in the frame and floor already.
Southeast
Jump to new posts Re: Southern florida panther owners by CarMon @ 44 minutes 47 seconds ago

Not really considered "South Florida", but "Southwest Florida" checking in. Fort Myers area.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: New Guy 1997 CV HPP by CarMon @ 51 minutes 18 seconds ago

Congrats. You and I have essentially the same car! I've got 186k and about 8 years of ownership on mine so if you need help with issues just let me know PS. your pin stripe is nice and bold unlike mine!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy factory radio re-purpose project by chrmaka @ Today at 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By RizzoI Amazon'd again.. I see 6x9 enclosure pairs from about $20 with Prime 2 day free shipping. Amazon results I put my word on the attrend boxes. I've used them for installs before, pretty decent prefabs
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Touch up paint question by Micahdogg @ Today at 11:47 AM

Sweet! Thanks for clearing that up.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: READ HERE FIRST... TV grommet info by GrandMarq9807 @ Today at 11:29 AM

AFAIK the '86 doesn't use the grommet, has a clip that connects to stud on throttle body...
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts External Transmission Cooler by Osmossis @ Today at 11:22 AM

Installing External Tranny cooler need the return line is that the lower cooler line on the rad?
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: Ford GT Production Extended by DudeAbides @ Today at 11:21 AM

I saw one getting serviced when I took my wife's Mustang to the dealer, does that count?
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 LTC Air Spring Woes... by Chaplian @ Today at 11:18 AM

Solenoids are also known to go bad and stay open, but it seems like your issue points at the compressor. The ride height sensor is located on the rear watt's link.
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: I did a thing. by Merc1973 @ Today at 11:07 AM

An ozone emitter will work well. I have a small one that I have used for such occasions, the little EcoBox: http://ecoquestair.com/ I would pay for an actual detail shop (since they use the good stuff, not rug doctor crap) to shampoo and extract t
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by charlieD @ Today at 10:15 AM

Off to the yard to get a deck lid for my 06 cvpi, done with the antenna holes.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Staggered tires and ABS by mdnos @ Today at 10:13 AM

The ABS module for Marauders for staggered tires is different than the one for CV, GM and you do realize your tire selections are super short and will have a big gap in the wheel well. I don't recommend drag radials for daily driver use..they are ex
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Is Supertech Mercon V Tranmission Fluid OK? by mechanic58 @ Today at 10:12 AM

The supertech brand oils are actually manufactured by major companies. They're just marketed through wal-mart to get another chunk of the market. They are all good quality products. I have been using supertech brand oil and transmission fluid exclusi
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: '03 to '06 parts swap questions by mechanic58 @ Today at 10:08 AM

Thanks.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Need new exhaust by Accumulator @ Today at 10:02 AM

Stalag- Glad to hear you foundation local shop that an do the work, also that you have plans to quiet the SW cat back down a bit. If the additional mufflers also provide the extra length then all the better.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission failure 61k miles..and radio stolen! by SilverBirchVic11 @ Today at 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By ygbb104 grand are you serious, did u pay that or did the warranty cover it lol, I have Ford Premium Care so I only paid $100 for all the work done. That's what the service guy said it cost. Sounds a little embellished to me. F
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: YC2U BA stock 1/4 inch spacer gasket w/teeth by Chevyguy @ Today at 09:48 AM

I kept the teeth on mine since I remembered the Boss 302 had em So I figured it was for turbulence reduction? My throttle cable was tight, so I pulled the clip out on the throttle cable housing, you can see how far the housing came out by the
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Jmod Issue 04 Marauder by Chevyguy @ Today at 09:40 AM

Some shifting videos finally Here is a normal driving 1/2 and 2/3 quick but not harsh [img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/...asdsi.mp4[/img] Here is a WOT 1/2, nice and firm but no tire bark? Not until I watched a few times I realized that th
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Belt = 177k by Fordiesel69 @ Today at 09:16 AM

I can't beleive it, the serpentine belt on my '99 is worn out at only 177k. What kind of crap is that.....it should have hung in there till 200k. Seriously, I find this to be an unusually long life belt. When I got the car at 110k in 2005,
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: New Member, "New" '11 CVPI by MIAMI-DADE @ Today at 08:55 AM

Looks like new..Nice color..Looks perfect just the way it is..Nice find!! Welcome from Miami&NYC!!
Body and Interior
Thansk Rootintootin. Here are some steps/tips for the next person that finds this thread. Once the door panel is off you can reach behind the regulater and feel the fine cables to confirm if they are still good, or broken. If they are still good th
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by CrownBen @ Today at 08:34 AM

Huh. Guess I've never seen one with all the trim gone, then. Look, I learned something today!
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Hello all by MIAMI-DADE @ Today at 08:26 AM

Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC!!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Bought 2004 TC next Blam-O! by Moby_Vic @ Today at 07:09 AM

Prime for a Coyote/6-speed swap.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Google!
Who's Online
5 registered (garndreadz, Fordiesel69, torotoro, RF_Overlord, 1 invisible), 68 Guests and 115 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 186
BigMerc96 173
charlieD 167
RF_Overlord 159
Moby_Vic 132
Black_Sunshine 125
Ponyguy 110
GM_Guy 99
Ezbok58a 88
EZlivin11 82
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!