Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word crimes on CVN by The_Punisher @ 3 minutes 31 seconds ago

woulbe
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Clicker by Bangster @ 17 minutes 52 seconds ago

Remote keyless entry was not available in the CVPI until 2008, so your 2006 can't have it.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: bought a AED REV II supercharger setup by Handsome @ 23 minutes 58 seconds ago

All great stuff guys. After reading this thread and with what I have seen in the instructions online I think I am prepared. The only thing I have doubts about is the Alternator. This is a stock 2010 cvpi. My alternator isn't going to work from wh
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Mustang wheels on your crown vic! by chipdog4 @ 46 minutes 35 seconds ago

Anybody running these 19" Mustang wheels yet? They were an optional wheel for 2013 GT's??? They SO remind me of the Ronal Wheels on Kenny Brown Panthers.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Ezbok58a @ 48 minutes 8 seconds ago

Read about Zachs progress on my car...well was my car...
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Racing’s New 4.6 Stroker Short Block by BillyRay @ 54 minutes 56 seconds ago

I think the truck intake manifold has something to do with it too.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Interior Noise Questions by DanMitchell13 @ 55 minutes 11 seconds ago

In a certain year Ford stopped putting insulation in between the dashboard and the wall and in the door panels, I'm not sure what year and also I'm not sure if this change applied only on Fleet models including the P71. I've noticed that P71s make a
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Bad misfire help by blastaudio69 @ Today at 09:32 PM

How will I know if I pull the spark plugs what cylinder is misfiring
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Tech help...rear end conversion? by chipdog4 @ Today at 08:51 PM

If the cover is off, there will be an S spring sideways in between the side gears.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Power support from stock -2002 fuel lines and rail by musclemerc @ Today at 08:48 PM

5/16" fuel line equals -5 300HP 3/8" fuel line equals -6 500HP 1/2" fuel line equals -8 700HP Here's a good article I have saved on my PC. Its a carb setup but fuel flow is fuel flow. FordMuscle Mag
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by chipdog4 @ Today at 08:48 PM

Not sure I want to run spacers, other than that, I have a couple of sets of wheels already. I have 6 steelies, a set of the factory teardrop alloys, and I just bought new tires for my set of HPP wheels. I also have another 2 pair of HPP as backu
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 96 GM Cranking, Not starting by watkd @ Today at 08:09 PM

How is your Idle Air Control Valve? How is your Crankshaft Position Sensor treating you? Are you getting spark at the coils?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Six Toughest Vintage Spark Plug Replacements by Superhobo @ Today at 07:34 PM

4th Gen F-Body has been the worst for me so far. Back four cylinders are under the cowl so getting to them, especially the back two, are impossible. Throw some long tubes on there and you just want to shoot yourself.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: WeatherTech Floor Mats by Logizyme @ Today at 07:15 PM

Also I just recalled that the floor mat hold down post changed in mid 00's from one single post to dual posts - so that might require two different versions as well.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Guys, Thanx for the options on this problem. I had the alternator replaced and for the last 4-5 days, everything seems to be ok. Just wanted to respond to let everyone know the 'fix' (so far) to my issue...
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: EVILVIC BUILD THREAD by Blackcvpi @ Today at 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By: dmcdfreakOriginally Posted By: jbakerso what do you think top speed on a open strech is with your current set up? That is a very good question. I have not yet taken it that far yet. If there was an event where I could take i
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The CVN official cool Christmas music thread by Blackcvpi @ Today at 06:49 PM

NSFW
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Fail to buy a Lincoln Town Car by martz0r @ Today at 06:15 PM

Echoing Chaplian here. This is my first thought when I heard about the "high idle". I installed an aftermarket mechanical fan (that big metal thing attached to the front of the motor) on my 97 Town Car and when you first started it up it so
Gallery
Jump to new posts Recent Mods for LX Sport by CROWNVICROB @ Today at 04:23 PM

Just wanted to help anyone out there that is wanting to do some common mods for their Crown Victoria LX Sport, but have been hearing conflicting info: 1. Custom Grille without emblem Yes it's possible just search on eBay and you can replace your gr
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Dorman Window/Lock Switch Better then OEM by Benno @ Today at 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: 2007CrownVicOriginally Posted By: BennoDid the lights go out on the other doors or is the child window lock set? The cut-out kills all the other circuits, including illumination. But if the Dorman switches are as nice as you sa
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Clink-Clink noise when warming up by BigMerc96 @ Today at 04:06 PM

Its just the pipes expanding/contracting as they heat/cool. Its always done it and you just never noticed. Its normal, all cars to it to some degree.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hey what's that? by Benno @ Today at 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: jbakerit should of stayed forgotten Maybe. But on the other hand...probably.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: big 3 wrong? by ford05 @ Today at 03:23 PM

And all I need is a engine block to chassis to complete this install. Will get to this soon.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Cup holder by Bangster @ Today at 03:16 PM

Like Blaine said, you CAN just take the part that slides out and slide it into your existing bracket, the wiring for the cigar lighter is different and will still need some work, and you won't gain the additional power point under it.
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: Grade the paint on you car by MyGrandMarquis @ Today at 03:11 PM

I give my car a 5. Looks good from about 10 feet but then you get close and its all swirl , haze and scratches.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
12 registered (Chaplian, DaveTheJoker, Bulldog5_oh, bluviclx98, blastaudio69, Bangster, 2 invisible), 59 Guests and 65 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 216
BigMerc96 161
ponyguy 149
Ezbok58a 136
Benno 126
road_pizza 120
73vwTodd 109
a_d_a_m 105
JeffBoudah 95
BlackVic_P71 93
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!