Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by bullitt4514 @ Today at 02:12 AM

Mounted the mic hanger for the amateur radio finally. Going to have to pic a different mounting spot for the radio, the shift lever blocks the display!
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
'87 CV wagon!
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 CVPI - The Beast, once BIA now Movie Car by a_d_a_m @ Today at 02:00 AM

Oh man! I just binge-watched all of season 5 over the past few days. Time to go back and see this car in season 4!!!
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Delta 88 by a_d_a_m @ Today at 01:58 AM

Looks pretty clean. When I was a kid, we bought my grandfather's '82 Delta 88 two-door. Loved that thing!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I want new, super loud affordable horns by a_d_a_m @ Today at 01:50 AM

Marauder content: https://www.hornblasters.com/installs/set/?tots-marauder
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - October 2016 submissions by a_d_a_m @ Today at 01:49 AM

I was gonna enter the Stick Vic but I think I'll let a Merc win this month.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: B&M trans cooler installed+issue occurring. by filthyboatguy @ Today at 01:38 AM

My 98' is on Bullitts.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire recommendations? by CrystalPistol @ Today at 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By BluelightSpecial I believe the Goodyear RSA is way over my price range. Also, there seems to be mixed reviews for the RSA anyway. Well, you shot me out of the water. Love the RS-As.
Box Tech
Just to let you know, I drop in once in awhile. I still have my '92, although it's semiretired now. Andy, I can empathize with you and time. I know exactly what it's like. With my 92 in semi-retirement, it's your project that keeps me coming back
4.6L Based Powertrains
Hey guys. I thought I'd post my issue/concern here since this site houses the gurus of the 4.6. I finished up my timing guide and tensioner repairs today and after triple checking everything, I fired her up and she ran great! My issue is, is that th
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: I am panicking please help by CrystalPistol @ Today at 12:41 AM

That bolt threads into the head, tapping to the top of it and using a shorter bolt will seal the water neck to the cross over OK ..... ...... BUT IT WILL NOT SEAL THE BOTTOM OF THE CROSS OVER TO THE INTAKE OR HEAD BELOW. You are gonna have to pull
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Intake manifold repair by CrystalPistol @ Today at 12:32 AM

I found a used on off a low miles '03 wreck on ebay a few years ago, don't recall price but it was cheap enough I had to have it for a spare. Came with injectors still in place. You never know what you may find there.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Vibrations,not the good kind by 2468 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

What about a bad belt in a tire?
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Just bragging... by Chaplian @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By 1990LTDGood to hear...I'm going from 2.73 to 3.55 as soon as I have cash for the differential. Already have the gears. I'm going to need to figure out what to do about my ECU thinking I still have 2.73s Probably gonna have t
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Radio Connector for 2009 P71 by The_Punisher @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

I have the typical P71 AM/FM radio and I really want to upgrade a media receiver or navigation unit and I'm looking for the right connector to match to the new head units wiring harness. What one do I need? I keep searching and I see so many differe
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: 1993 GRAND MARQUIS. Where is it? by The_Punisher @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By grandmarquisboyOriginally Posted By Moby_VicOnly Donald Trump can find it. Lets not get our political views involved in a thread about a car. Its different in the lounge, but not here. This --^
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Wearing of P71 coolers? by MAFpilot @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

A cooler is simply a length of pipe. It does not wear but could become clogged. If any of these systems were clogged you would know about it very fast because each would explode after a starvation of fluid.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 2007 Crown Vic Toe Setting by briand @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Hi All Has anybody here set tried setting their front end to to 1/8" toe in? If so did you have excessive tire wear? I thought my Toe was off so I adjusted it to the above setting and the car handles and drives great. However I discovered th
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Commodore Goes out with a Bang by jmlock @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

A Neon and a GTO (last version) had a baby.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Gearing opinions from the 5 speed guys.. by mechanic58 @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Ok - I see that Im way over your head on this one. Nevermind.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Instrument cluster swap? by dpk @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

These things go down the pages fast on this forum. I got my firefox working again today so I'm back on CVN. I ordered a wiring and repair manual on DVD off of ebay. I installed it today (after getting a blank DVD the first time). I looked up the clu
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Car won't start, lights flicker and go out by Herr_Ens @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Could you maybe check how much amperage your alternator is getting with a multimeter
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: seat swap by toadp71 @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By SocalSamOriginally Posted By toadp71 Originally Posted By Tenevic_P71Definitely easier to just swap the foams and covers around, but there's probably more to it. The springs are also likely sproinged out and you may find stress c
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Help on broken oil dipstick tube by Herr_Ens @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

I thought about using a tap, but then i would have metal shavings in my pan.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Aftermarket fuel injectors? by pauln @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

My 87 CV with 22k miles has had a predictable hard start (more than two seconds of cranking) since new after being shut off from two to four hours. Thirty years later I'm tired of dealers telling me they can't plug it in to troubleshoot and a friend
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Google!
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 77 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
BigMerc96 211
a_d_a_m 199
Moby_Vic 179
charlieD 149
Ponyguy 131
RF_Overlord 128
Black_Sunshine 90
Psxmoe 86
LSE_Dave 83
PALEO 81
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!