Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at SAP Crown Victorias by ChrisM_NY @ Today at 01:37 AM

I'm really digging that 260,000 mile 14 yr old Focus they got for 4 grand I mean 3,995. That's 5 bucks less ya know Really putting the meat back into the used car market Didn't realize you had that big of a crack problem down there Really got a go
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Burned license plate light socket. by Grim91Z @ Today at 01:12 AM

I went to a couple local shops (Oreilley and Napa) and niether one had a replacement socket of any kid for 194 bulbs. I might just try to clean it up with a nail file and some electric contact cleaner. If that doesn't work I'll hit up a local boneyar
4.6L Based Powertrains
if you plan on changing the rear main seal you should do the front too while you are at it as well a the oil pan gasket and no use the 07 oil pan. IM not exactly sure if it would fit or not but it would really sux if you find out the hard way that it
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - March 2017 - Voting by Ponyguy @ Today at 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By SocalSamI didn't have to produce my I.D. to vote. But you DID have to provide a password to log into CVN... so you actually did have to provide a sort of I.D.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by 2004_p71 @ Today at 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By ChevyguyFuel wash and the mystery vacuum leak. I think you are on the track, how the heck else could you burn up all 4 cyls without fragmenting the rings or the pistons While taking the block apart, I did not find any broken pi
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission problems by 88grandmarq @ Today at 12:12 AM

as far as I know the 2009 - 2011 are the same.
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts 2008 p71 from lower mainland, bc by cvpi_mark @ Today at 12:04 AM

Hi All, I got my cvpi in early October of last year. I have not had much time to spend with it, but I sure have fallen in love with anything cvpi related! It has 180,000 km or 112,000 miles. 2500 idle hours. One thing that bugs me, is the steering i
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Hi. I don't own a crown vic by Original_Light @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Welcome from Connecticut! Nice cars!
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: My Mild NPI build. by Brock_YXE @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By BlackNFastAre u referring to the polished intake?? Yes that will not fit our cars without the hood cut or huge scoop,the Svo unit fits nicely in the valley of the block,its real stealthy and does not need any hood modifications.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by charlieD @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By 2006_P71Originally Posted By charlieD^^Very cool. Where were those pics taken? I spend quite a bit of time in Arizona in the Wickenburg/Prescott area, looks similar. Your in Detroit as am I, approx how much fuel did you use? I a
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 03 P71 Trans Clunk - Expert Advice Needed by Adamjoseph @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Sorry, I couldn't tell you exactly what's wrong with it but This sounds very similar to an issue I had with my grand marquis. Mine started with a clunk after slowing down and then trying to speed back up eventually it progressed to not shifting into
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: 85 LTC by LSE_Dave @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By MIAMI-DADEYou are moving right along with this Town Car..You are doing a really nice job!! Thanks! Today I drove it 30 minutes away to a Craigslist contact's house where he has his own private junkyard of about 20 cars...
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Help Identifying these wires? by Cartman1503 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Thanks guys
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Boost-A-Pump...? by Ross413 @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Had planned on the wiring upgrade for the pump, better too big than too small. So, larger wiring from FPDM to pump and BAP pre FPDM...?
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by BlackVic_P71 @ Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By derangedmonkeyClean 58k mile 87 Station Wagon. Fire dept car http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/auction/view?auc=1785776 $5k! DAMN
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 2008 CVPI no brake lights by RUQKNF @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Hello everyone, I'm Steven!Hoping I can get a hand! I have a 2008 CVPI within no brake lights! I checked all fuses, functionality of brake switch and can't figure it out. Parking lights turn signals and all other lamps work fine! Any suggestions?
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Brake Lights Won't work I've tried everything by RF_Overlord @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Yeah, that's the BOO (Brake On-Off) switch... Try jumping across it and see if the lights work?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: New guy with trans issue by RF_Overlord @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By Robbie42301I have seen several post regarding the j-mod. Is this something that I should consider doing before I install this trans?Absolutely. Originally Posted By Robbie42301 It is a used trans, so I plan to do a filter and f
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Headlights refinished! by Jacksknight @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By AccumulatorJacksnight- Eh, I might've [screwed ] up that last post of mine...didn't mean to come across as critical by any means and yes indeed you did exactly what was called for for on yours and you did it well. I was trying
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New Project by DaRedMoose @ Yesterday at 01:42 PM

X3 what is the plan?
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 MGM LS Ultimate Edition on 20" Saleens by DaRedMoose @ Yesterday at 01:42 PM

Pure comfort
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 08 LS by DaRedMoose @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

Unleash the beast haha
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: stock radio by larrys @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

the speaker said 4 ohms on it. I want to ad a 8 ohm mid range and tweeter with out a transformer.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis by DaRedMoose @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

Makes me want a new one
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Ex AZ hwy P71 in Tx now by DaRedMoose @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

So clean
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Google!
Who's Online
3 registered (07LandYacht, Hill185, 1 invisible), 43 Guests and 90 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 182
a_d_a_m 152
BigMerc96 136
EZlivin11 105
Chaplian 103
White99MGM 98
charlieD 95
RF_Overlord 86
DudeAbides 80
SocalSam 75
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!