Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Piglet. by Poohmanji @ 49 minutes 45 seconds ago

Thanks for the suggestions. I got tint put on it, it looks good. I'll post some better pictures soon. I just waxed it the other day.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: I'm new to this site. by Anonymous123 @ Today at 01:02 AM

I love push bars. It's the first thing that's going on my Victoria.
Lizard Lounge
7. We need pics!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 MGM Trans CLUNK by 1curtis @ Today at 12:53 AM

Only happening in OD...still U-Joint or Mount possibility?
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, All! Newbie here... by Ecuanicano @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Yeah and the kicker is I got $2k from my insurance when a deer ran into the side of the Pontiac. I really didn't want to fix it since the transmission was banging into 3rd gear and recently started slipping. As much as I tried the roof and trunk lid/
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: ex-livery high mile TC's, what to look for? by mrbelvedere @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

My dad just bought a TC last year with 325k on the clock. Highway livery miles would be preferred. I second having the tranny looked at. If it's original at that mileage expect it to go. Throw in the lowest mile tranny from the junkyard fo $500 and k
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The "Rate the last persons Avatar" thread.. by ponyguy @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

I give it a "10" Five for the Merc, and five for Cale... (One of the good ol' boys.)
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: How to remove Metra 95-5817 kit? by Ecuanicano @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

This helped me! Thank you!
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: let the 5.4 breathe by 2004_p71 @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By Bondfreak13Sweet. keep the pics coming there will be more for sure
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 408 Blueprint Engines by JeffBoudah @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By BIGTYLTDCam Specs: Roller .543 Intake / .554 Exhaust 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation The engine and trans are in the build process....three more weeks I have a 70mm BBK TB from the old engi
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: turn signal mod by jbaker @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

BigMerc that what I did. I did start at the drivers side and then powered up to test, thats when the fuses blew. Do you think that both sides must be done first or should that not matter. I want to try again
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Need a seat headrest by musclemerc @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

If your interior is light as in light flint I have a very clean pair for sale. Check the for sale section
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Nice tire combo for staggered look on 18x8 wheels by Chevyguy @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Got my new shocks and etc done, so got the tires installed and the alignment done Carfixer style Better pics after I clean her up
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Pitman / Idler arm replacement... by bigROC209 @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

It also makes the noise when pulling into a parking spot. It doesn't make the noise when I'm driving and make a L or R turrn.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: The best "Middle" solution for suspension? by DC_Dave @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

KYB Gas-a-justs. Monotube performance for twin tube prices. Best bargain in performance suspension. Don't know whether gas-a-justs are available for your 2000 though...
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Michigan by Trevhawk @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Thanks you guys
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Starting point prior build by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

FWIW, my '96 GMQ with really nothing more than a gutted airbox, ported plenum, a Dorman NPI manifold, and factory duals (from a '93 P71) with magnaflow mufflers ran a consistent 16.8 @ around 85mph the 2 times I ever had it on a track, total of like
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by BigMerc96 @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

cleaned it out a bit. then pumped even moar grease into the upper ball joints, and attempted to get more into the lowers. Front end is quiet once more, but we'll see for how long. Still no noticeable slop. Still gonna take it in and get it aligned, h
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 Town Car odometer pic by occupant @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

All the ones (2005-2007, Chicago or NYC, ex-livery, under $3K) I'm looking at are over 300K miles. I figure if it made it that far, it's solid enough for another 300K miles. Miles, not kilometers.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: BBK shorties or offbrand longtubes? by Npi4u @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

It will probably be what I go with, been looking around for a set that at least Looks like it would be the least amount of hassel to make fit. Also thought about the 2.5 killing my low end power but given how it drives now...even if it loses son bott
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Amount of oil? by GrandMarq9807 @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By PB92A very good friend of mine and Ford Master Lead Technician for more years than I have toes and fingers, who also races 4.6 mustangs, told me you can safely run up to 8 quarts in the 4.6. The oil level at 8 quarts (you don't
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 p71 by jbaker @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

check the hours on it, to some it does not matter but if over 5000 I think you need to consider it.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 front shock swap chronicles by Chevyguy @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By Wags4000last year i put on the same gas magnum severe service struts you did. i had the car completely on its own weight when torqueing the UCA and did not have a change in ride height. like 737 said, it could be that the bushi
Northwest
Jump to new posts Re: SVTOA at Griots by HeavyMetalMerc @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

i know right? very nice Pat
Southwest
Jump to new posts Re: Fabulous Fords Forever - Sunday April 19th by calcvpi05 @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Hi, I've got some pics up from the show as well: Fabulous Fords Forever 2015
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Google!
Who's Online
4 registered (Nexuz21, davedonahoe, Wildabeast, 1 invisible), 41 Guests and 42 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 153
jbaker 136
2000-CVPI 112
124neta 100
a_d_a_m 96
BigMerc96 88
Chaplian 77
Ezbok58a 70
road_pizza 60
ponyguy 59
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!