Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Lincoln Continental? by Moby_Vic @ Today at 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: ponyguyI've also read some reports that claim the new Conti will be based off a modified/stretched Fusion platform, with a FWD/AWD arrangement. That's a disappointment, if true. It's a disappointment that anyone who has paid
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Tank Issue by chipdog4 @ Today at 05:45 AM

Have you run it until empty and refilled to verify the gauge is correct?
4.6L Based Powertrains
"Hmm... Maryland, still kinda cold, and you're warming your car up. I'm guessing you had the HVAC on defrost. If so, it sounds like its your AC kicking on." -- The AC has been on AUTO (the LX model). I'll ride it with AC off to see if it
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Chaplian's Projector Retrofit Project by Brandon_White @ Today at 02:57 AM

1. cruz07 2. k98 3. ChicagoVic 4. Brandon_White
Southwest
Jump to new posts Re: Fabulous Fords Forever - Sunday April 19th by RocketCouch @ Today at 01:17 AM

Hey that's pretty good! That was a strong rally the last couple of days. Now hopefully everyone shows up!
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by Bellwestern80 @ Today at 12:34 AM

'92 Grand Marquis: Originally Posted By: The Sellernever been over 45 old women drove it I call BS. Unless every woman that drove it drove it through a ditch at 45.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Tranny Help! by bigmike75 @ Today at 12:04 AM

Thanks for the reply! All of my up shifts are good, but I never thought about running it with the overdrive off and seeing if it still did it. If it doesn't then it's more then likely in the valvebody, I would think.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 Grand marquis LS redundant controls by Joerkc @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

if i remember correctly i do not have a black with purple stripe.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by RESlagle @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Got my Traffic tuner in toady. Drove it to work also. Originally Posted By: KayTar Originally Posted By: RESlagle Redid my MGM dash trim, also put in a new mounting kit for my radio. Looks good. What dash kit and head unit is that? Orig
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Aero's external headlight relay harness by cruz07 @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

I have nothing but time dude.. No rush at all
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: CV/MGM bumper swap by Quasar @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

The easisest way, especially if you have an SAP package vic. Is look at a silver marauder, with chrome trim instead of body color. Thats your swap.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: PI intake going on 93 motor by KayTar @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Job well done sir, let us know how it drives.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: 1994 Brake Line Tubing Size? by Turbo89 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Autozone sells the "off size" fittings for the ABS Module interface (assuming you have one). The lines should all be 3/16", but you might need some of the bigger nuts. I just did almost all of the brake lines on my 99' ford and wen
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM - April 2015 - Voting. by Wags4000 @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Congrats! CV97 excellent car its an honor just to have gotten a vote...guess I have more work to do or apply for the BOTM lol
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Panther #7 by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

$57k for a [censored] Marauder. PASS.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: LCM WOES gone for now. External Relay fix by cruz07 @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Its been in my trunk for a since I had the LCM replaced by Ford since Feb, that's probably why it looks like that. Even though it was a bypass, the light output was the same.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 03' radiator fan testing by GM_Guy @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Probably PWM controlled, if it seems slower than you think it should. Reduces electrical load and startup current requirements. Alex.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: birthday ideas for me by jbaker @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

I haven't checked but Blackhawk may and I wonder if Joliet has anything, heck how about tickets to a race at Joliet.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: SoundOff Signal CVPI Dome Light by bigred161 @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

I'm considering this one as a possibility: http://www.vleds.com/bulb-type/festoon-d...-211-2-578.html
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Adding additional soundproofing... by 73vwTodd @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Some additional info in here: http://www.pontiacperformance.net/TechArticles/CV_Sound_Deadening.html Go to the section about doors.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 LX - J-Mod *AND* Tune? by filthyboatguy @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

I have a spring in JMOD with a tune, not sure how much the pressure is up but it's mild. Love the shifts, thinking of adding a brown 1-2 upper spring to firm up the 1-2 a tad.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: ADTR Supercharger by musclemerc @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

plus one......
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Marauders for CVN prices by Ezbok58a @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

Philly area is full of these so called 'cheap' marauders...but locals know better
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 05 PI 4.6 Engine Differences by fastmerc @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

BnS, Why those sneaky rabbits!!!! Thanks for the clarification!!! Steve
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 92 4.6 TS-Leaks from rear of engine- Most likely? by fastmerc @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Left rear, side of engine is the culprit! Didn't realize that trying to find the proper BRASS plugs was such a PITA RockAuto only had one left. Prices for these otherwise, are insane! You'd think they were gold....... I try to use brass for repl
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
7 registered (AACoPD05, Handsome, Quasar, Galaxieman, 3 invisible), 60 Guests and 42 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
cruz07 237
Moby_Vic 227
jbaker 197
a_d_a_m 174
2000-CVPI 162
2004_p71 154
BigMerc96 128
Chaplian 128
BigNSlow 120
road_pizza 115
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!