Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 CVPI knocking noise? by OrlandoFLVic @ 9 minutes 39 seconds ago

What does that mean? Can you explain?
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: moog idler arm won't fit by rvd9431 @ 14 minutes 4 seconds ago

You would have to press out the old bushing and metal sleeve that is if it's not rusted in there pain in the ass if you ask me
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Premium Sound problems by BlackVic_P71 @ 17 minutes 9 seconds ago

On my '89 it's with the spare tire.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Use of turn sig. white light for night diriving by BigMerc96 @ 19 minutes 21 seconds ago

You could swap the socket for a 3-wire socket (grab one meant for the front parking light/turn signal) and swap the bulb for a 3157 dual filament bulb (same as your brake/tail lights). Then wire your newly gained low-current filament (the 3rd wire) t
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Back (actually STILL) in the Panther fold. by GrumpMarky @ 21 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By road_pizzaGot my $500.00 '05 P71 back that I had *sold* some time back. A clown my brother works with wanted it and agreed to my $2k price, gave me $200.00, and then fed me a constant stream of excuses why he didn't have the bala
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Tool setup/tool boxes by Chaplian @ 27 minutes 5 seconds ago

I picked 'em up! I started putting my tools in them, and I'm already running out of space lol. Guess the price I paid for both!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Beater of the Month June 2015! It's back! by Chaplian @ 43 minutes 51 seconds ago

Yep, post them up guys! This contest is supposed to be fun and silly!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Zorg @ 45 minutes 50 seconds ago

I got the car show posters framed, I'm entered in an all Ford show this Saturday.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: high beams by txinterceptor @ 51 minutes 35 seconds ago

where is it located ?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Mission from God: CVN Skip Days 5/17 and 5/20 by Moby_Vic @ 56 minutes 27 seconds ago

Bumping this to wish Frank Oz a happy birthday. I hope he doesn't party too hard.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Axle Bearings by txinterceptor @ Today at 10:12 PM

Thanks for the tips , sounds like good advice .
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: She's Alive!!!!! High Compression N/A Motor by Ezbok58a @ Today at 10:08 PM

BOC tunes give the perception of speed...but I don't think it actually provided any since everyone who had one sees the car do better either stock or with a legit tune on it.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: I don't know what is wrong.... by Slade_CVPI @ Today at 10:07 PM

Plugs were replaced when I replaced the intake manifold. On both 5 and 6. I did coat the insides of the boots all the way up and down with the grease. I do have an O-scope.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Mad Max 4 by Ezbok58a @ Today at 10:02 PM

I still like Max's Yellow Interceptor and Big Boppers car just as much
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Better than any MP3 by Moby_Vic @ Today at 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By road_pizzaOriginally Posted By Moby_VicOriginally Posted By Ezbok58aB24s are the unsung heroes of the war. They carried more than the B17, flew further than the B17, and there were more of them made. But they were homely and For
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Question about Egr flow by P71Pilot_2 @ Today at 09:41 PM

On the older Vics, the EGR tube was small and located in a "Mission Impossible" place, up against the firewall..dealing with an EGR low Flow code was very difficult..On newer models, they greatly improved the EGR system making it fairly tro
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: $60 for a belt.......other options? by watkd @ Today at 09:32 PM

I take it this is for your 2007 F-150? Did you try Tasca Ford? They have good deals on their parts.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Blemishes on GT wheels by mdnos @ Today at 08:55 PM

powder coat wont hurt..it bakes at 400 degrees for less than an hour..wheels are done all the time by the millions.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The "How much I've spent on mods thread" by CNGInterceptor @ Today at 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By bigROC209Come one CNG, give us a ballpark figure on what it costs to go with a supercharger and a manual transmission. I stopped counting at 15K, but when you guys see the finished product soon you'll understand. Every nut an
Tires and Wheels
Can get collared lug nuts on ebay (used) for like $20 and I have 4 pancake covers I would sell for prolly $40
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Is It Me.... by PB92 @ Today at 08:45 PM

Yeah that's basically what I'm experiencing. Its not like the care wont move, it does (I'm just extremely fussy and notice every little thing)............had the car for 6 years I know every inch of it.. Some tell me there is a medical term for my P
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: well.... by chrmaka @ Today at 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By KayTarHave you ever ran that Chevy down the 1320? Nope. the nearest one is about 3.5 hours from me.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 08 CVPI - Knocking Sound in Traffic by 95CrownVictoriaP74 @ Today at 07:58 PM

Thanks guys. I hope it's minor. I'll advise. I need the car all week (work and court tomorrow, training Thursday, and I work all weekend. Maybe I'll down it Monday.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: is this Napa or Raybestos? by PB92 @ Today at 07:54 PM

Now that plain sux.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Worst Automotive Monstrosity--Not a D3 by road_pizza @ Today at 07:44 PM

I'll bet it would beat a Chevette diesel in a drag race...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Google!
Who's Online
15 registered (bigROC209, Black_Chrome, BlackVic_P71, Allaa_Hassan, BigMerc96, 2 invisible), 82 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 246
bigROC209 199
BigMerc96 171
Wags4000 133
KayTar 124
Ezbok58a 118
road_pizza 113
DudeAbides 107
Chaplian 99
a_d_a_m 97
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!