Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Pi heads in grand marquis by greatness91 @ 13 minutes 47 seconds ago

I have a 97 grand marquis with 4.10s posi bigger throtitle body aluminum drive shafts custom tune and found a deal on a set of 2v 4.6 pi heads would it be a good upgrade for more hp and do anyone recommend anything for more hp other then turbo and su
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Bought 2004 TC next Blam-O! by Marqed_Man @ Today at 08:08 PM

It started off good. Beautiful looking TC w/ moonroof. An Ultimate. Drove it and all was OK for the most part. Probably needed front suspension parts. Links... etc. Drove it home on the highway for over an hour and it was a champ. Keep in mind this
Southwest
Jump to new posts honest CV mechanic in LA by Wilson59 @ Today at 06:13 PM

Looking for an honest CV mechanic to hook up my rear door rods and fix my horn. Did some tracing last weekend and hit a wall.
South Central
Jump to new posts Looking for Austin Texas area members by PALEO @ Today at 03:14 PM

I am looking for CVN members in my area. I live By Lake Travis and so far I am the lone ranger? Plenty of hill country roads and old towns to cruise
What's it Worth?
Jump to new posts 2007 PI CrownVic by cactusboy53 @ Today at 01:35 PM

2007 Crown Victoria PI. 152,000 miles. Tinted windows, after-market middle console, professionally installed AM/FM (HiDef), CD with BlueTooth & remote control. In Tempe, AZ. Formerly a Missouri State Police car. Great runner, I just don't
What's it Worth?
Jump to new posts which of these is the better deal? by 80sDave @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Didnt know where exactly to post this so I thought Id start here. Been on the hunt for a black 04 with no luck but I found 2 later models Im considering. One is an 07 and one is an 08. Both identically equipped cars and are both the same color, sorry
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts How to tell which steering gear by NFortin198 @ Yesterday at 01:07 AM

I have a 99 LX, and at highway speeds, above 55, just the slightest motion left right and you end up on the other side of the highway. I also have a slight lag in steering when turning right. The entire front end has been replaced as everything was o
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts ATTENTION CITIZENS THIS IS THE POWERTRAIN FORUM by Chevyguy @ 08/26/16 09:42 AM

We have been getting bombarded with threads totally unrelated to powertrain issues, before posting please ask yourself Does my topic involve making the car go, or at least continue going? Yes -- post NO -- post in proper forum Engine, transmiss
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts PSA: Check your Steering Gear to Frame Bolts! by Merc1973 @ 08/25/16 10:42 AM

I was about to tackle replacing my steering gear last night. I ran into an issue with one of the the steering lines rusted to the line-nut. I decided to check the other bolts to make sure they were free and noticed that the 3 steering gear to frame
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Carb swap on a 90 Vic by FineLinePimpin @ 08/24/16 05:30 PM

Well im picking up a 1990 Crown this weekend, finally..I KNOW RIGHT!! But its already E-cammed with headers and full exhaust,lowered - respectfully, sway bars and on bullits with 10.5in wide rears. So its already fun...but I do plan some changes. The
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Funny little kid.. by charlieD @ 08/24/16 10:32 AM

Had something happen yesterday that was pretty cute. As a friend and I pulled into a furniture store in my black 06 cvpi a boy, about 5, was walking out of the store with his mom as I pulled into the parking spot. He see's the car and starts waving a
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts vacuum hose routing 2011 CV by CountyCar @ 08/23/16 11:14 AM

I am having trouble finding a vacuum diagram for my 2011 CV. Anyone have a link to the diagram?
Google!
Who's Online
11 registered (ECTOCNGP71, Bull, LSE_Dave, 98BoatCaptain, 2 invisible), 75 Guests and 78 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 184
BigMerc96 173
charlieD 167
RF_Overlord 159
Moby_Vic 130
Black_Sunshine 124
Ponyguy 112
GM_Guy 104
EZlivin11 90
Ezbok58a 90
Member Spotlight
Blu
Blu

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!