Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PC Systems, Consoles, and Gaming
Jump to new posts Freddy's gets a sequel by Ezbok58a @ Today at 12:28 AM

Now, those of you who don't know...oh who am I kidding everyone here should know about five nights at freddy's the survival horror game. Well they're making a sequel...and it's even more terrifying. Looks like fun, the gang's all waiting for
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts 1997cv by bgm2006 @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Need fuse placement & what the fuse is used for,ie horn door opening lights etc etc & amp # It uses in case wrong one is in.Have cover for the box,but without owners book I'm at a loss.help & T PS no horn,intereriintereintere lights opening lights.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 1994 Ford Crown Victoria - potential purchase by Tennesseestorm @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Hey guys. I hope I am posting this in the correct forum. If not, forgive me and move to the right one. I am coming here because I have found a local 1994 Ford Crown Victoria (base model) for sale that I really like. I used to have a 1995 Lincol
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Transmission code by DaveW @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Rats. I now get this transmission code if I drive for more than 10 minutes. P0743 There is no discernible impact on drivability. The fluid is fine. The built transmission and torque converter have 2000 miles since new. Thoughts other than break
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Mercury Chrome door and bumper trim by Knukey @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

I did a search but no answers. I replaced my chrome trim around my '03 Marquis three years ago with some Chinese eBay stuff and its looked like crap for at least 2.5 years now. What brand of replacement chrome trim have you used and how has it held
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Cloth seat covers by Mazlem @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

I'm going back and forth on driving my Sport in the winter. If I do, it'll get undercoated, and I'd also like front seat covers so they're not as cold as the leather. Does anyone know of cloth seat covers that'll fit?
Northeast
Jump to new posts marauder cluster swap by ford05 @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

Willing to pay someone a small fee to re-wire the wires for me. Thanks
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Think you need special camshaft holding tools,, by 69Z28SS396 @ Yesterday at 02:29 AM

For a timing chain swap? I didn't, and here's what I did. My 2001 CV blew the intake crossover so naturally with it having 155 on it, I knew the timing chains were just a matter of changing them over. Having worked on numerous vehicles over the 17
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Dorman repair kit 599-200 by cruz07 @ 10/23/14 11:25 AM

For a few weeks now I have been having problems trying to figure out why I had issues with my airbag light, no seat belt light and recently not being able to adjust the brightness to my dash lights. Two days ago I got in my car leaving work and the c
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Need Help with Troubleshooting a MAF Problem? by bhafford @ 10/22/14 05:38 PM

First off the vehicle in question is a 2003 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 205,000 I recently decided to check my maf as I've seen described on CVN in other post. Originally, my readings where on the high, 0.9xx volts, so I then decided to foll
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Swapping a 2002 engine/trans into 2000 by 124neta @ 10/22/14 03:07 PM

As the title says, Im planning to swap an 02 mercury powertrain into my 2000 CVPI. My first instinct was to use the 02 PCM. That way I shouldn't have any problems with the subtle changes from 00 to 02. Oops... looks like my RAR and PATS will
Southeast
Jump to new posts northeast FL cv clubs? by bangem88 @ 10/21/14 10:58 AM

I'm in Jacksonville Fl does anyone know if we have a car club here or around here. Other than crown vic boyz (not really my style) thanks guys
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
1 registered (1 Adam 12), 33 Guests and 126 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
road_pizza 301
a_d_a_m 276
BigMerc96 202
Moby_Vic 198
Ezbok58a 169
Chicago2VP71 162
aknox077 158
optik 117
BigNSlow 117
Chaplian 115
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!