Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Carpet Kits by Kitsuna @ 14 minutes 38 seconds ago

Hey all, trying to find a carpet kit for a 2001 CVPI. Anyone know of any decent carpet kits? or somewhere we can just get rolls of it to cut to size ourselves? A lot of the ones i am finding all complain about poor fitting. Trying to source it out so
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts New addition to the garage... by charlieD @ Today at 05:49 PM

Added a 98 Harley Softail Custom to my stable. It was my very close friends bike, he passed 3 years ago and his son got the bike. He is buying a house so I bought the bike from him, he would not have sold it but I am kind of his Uncle now, it's kept
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 1997 Ford Crown Victoria stumbling (shuddering)... by ascorbate @ Today at 04:55 PM

1997 Ford Crown Victoria LX with 112,000 miles So today during highway driving, I noticed my 1997 Ford Crown Victoria LX (with 112,000 miles) stumbling (shuddering) when driving at 65 mph. The car was in overdrive (4th gear) and I was just cruising
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Trunk lift mod by CptCuddles @ Today at 12:31 AM

Hi, all. I'm working on a trunk lift mod at present, using gas struts. A little bit of background: I recently bought an '08 CVPI, and the trunk is a real bugger to lift. The reason? No torsion bars. None at all. I tried a universal spring kit. That w
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts ***UPDATED*** Lounge Moderation Guidelines by Mpilot @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

CVN members, here's what the moderators have decided to do. In order to standardize moderation techniques in the open discussion forum (i.e., the LL & SLL), we have decided to follow the following guidelines. You can expect threads will only be
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Less Performance in First Gear by Ejohnson @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

I've gotten into my '06 P71 a few times and I've noticed something. When I hammer it off the line, it feels like it holds back a little. I feel like it pulls harder in second gear than first gear. Is this in the computer so the tires won't spin?
Gallery
Jump to new posts 09 MGM w/ Bullit Wheels by 02CrownVicVW @ 03/19/17 09:53 PM

Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Black Rock 997 by TiggaMontana @ 03/19/17 08:46 PM

So after going back in forth with wheel and tire packages, I had made up my mind to go with Cragar Soft 8s, 17x9 for my 2001. Annnnnnnnd then I found the Black Rock Series 997 Type 8s. Pretty much looks like a soft 8 with one interesting option not
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 2000 Crown Vic P71 No start by Bren @ 03/19/17 08:42 PM

Replaced heads, coil packs, plugs, timing chains and guides, intake manifold two years ago and not driven since. Just replaced fuel pump/sending unit with OE a month ago and plugs again, they were very black. Car started immediately after fuel pump
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Can't find new OE fuel vapor hose? by CJK09 @ 03/19/17 07:30 PM

Hi all, I'm looking to replace a crumbling hose on my 2008 p71. The part # on the hose that's on my car is 5W73-9D289-AB. It's attached to what I read is the fuel vapor purge solenoid. It is bolted right in front of the cowl panel under the hood, has
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts After market seats? by CanarBear @ 03/18/17 01:52 PM

Does anybody know of any after market seats that would be a direct swap? I don't mind having to get brackets if need be but I want to attempt to avoid that all together. Thanks in advance for any info.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts 95 TC with Sagging Rear End by IITChris @ 03/16/17 05:06 PM

I have a 1995 Town Car with a sagging rear end. The "Check Suspension" light is on. The compressor works if it is "back-probed". There are no air leaks. The RAS module was replaced. The rear height sensor was replaced. No co
Google!
Who's Online
4 registered (Tenevic_P71, 3 invisible), 83 Guests and 89 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 217
BigMerc96 145
EZlivin11 105
Chaplian 103
RF_Overlord 99
Moby_Vic 98
dpk 93
charlieD 90
Ponyguy 86
White99MGM 83
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!