Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
North Central
Jump to new posts Make your Vic famous by Steve99CVPI @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

I am part of a Stop The Violence PSA TV commercial filming in Milwaukee August 9th or 10th and we need a couple P71s to be parked at a crime scene. There's no pay but your car will get on tv, and maybe even yourself to. https://www.facebook.com/grou
Box Tech
Jump to new posts 1987 GM 2 Door Repair Thread by Seffywuff @ 07/31/14 08:01 PM

My Grand Marquis has been acting up lately. I've put so much effort into it recently, and all of it seems to have gone to waste. I'm saving up for a new vehicle, and if I can't get the GM fixed by the time I've got the down payment, it's probably goi
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Blinker / audible chime acting up by Seffywuff @ 07/31/14 06:38 PM

Got in my car today to go for a drive. I sat down, closed the door, and my door dinger wouldn't deactivate. I sat there for a while opening and closing the doors, turning the headlights on and off, restarted the car, etc. Whenever the key was in the
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts my rear wheel bearing questions by TMack @ 07/30/14 04:53 PM

So I have reviewed the posts with pictures of horror stories back there. But mine was just a case of an ever so slight low whine coming from the right rear. (2002 Quis with 160K, just coming up on my 100K gear oil flush; I did this flush once back at
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts 2003+ 29mm front sway bar bushing upgrade by 2008P74 @ 07/30/14 01:51 PM

Yesterday I upgraded the front and rear sway bars in my 2008 P74. I installed a 29mm front bar from a 2011 CVPI (stock bar was 26.5mm), and the HPP 21mm rear bar from a 1997 MGM. The difference is awesome. Still rides great, but corners much flatt
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Quick Photoshop Please!!! by The_Terminator @ 07/30/14 09:54 AM

I've been contemplating getting my GT wheels powder coated gloss black and my chrome door handles painted, but I need a visual to decide Can someone with photoshop skills help a brother out? I added a couple pics below, the second one was before I
Gallery
Jump to new posts My 2 Panthers............. by LXSport4me @ 07/30/14 09:35 AM

My '07 GM and my '02 LX-Sport new pic last weekend.
Eastern Canada
Jump to new posts quebec meet septembre 6th 2014 by 2004_p71 @ 07/29/14 09:38 PM

I will come up with more info but just so you can save the date (septembre 6th) heres a teaser vid
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts 5.4 Flex Plate by p71slag @ 07/29/14 04:59 PM

I have been searching around and I know what I need. I am hoping someone here can direct me where to find it as I am having trouble. I am building my 5.4 right now, just waiting on the lunati cams. I am looking at a TCI or Hughes torque converter
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Freeze plugs by LaserMike @ 07/28/14 02:40 PM

While doing a drain and fill on the transmission, I found this, None of the other plugs that I can see are leaking. I'll replace this one with the engine in place but need to begin thinking about pulling the engine. I really don't want to do th
Southeast
Jump to new posts Nothing to see here by Dave222 @ 07/27/14 08:57 AM

I want to sell my car but I didn't follow the rules and my post got edited. We have a For Sale forum. Use it (once you've met the 20 post requirement). - A
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts cam holder vs removing followers? by BlaxTaksi @ 07/26/14 07:00 AM

If I'm not mistaken cam holding tools alleviate the need to remove the followers? So Ive ordered OTC 6009 & 6020, and with these two sets installed I won't have to remove the followers to remove tension from the cams? these two mounted into the
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
7 registered (Chrono, lsutigers93, KillerDragn, jjs1234, nastynate44, V8_ford), 37 Guests and 61 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ezbok58a 201
124neta 192
BigMerc96 178
a_d_a_m 158
road_pizza 155
BigNSlow 136
Alex07 134
aknox077 119
ponyguy 111
optik 100
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!