Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Box Tech
Hi Guys.. Is there a way to check for engine codes through the on board/ in dash Information center?Is there a combination of buttons to press?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts PCM Swapping by Killingcivics @ 25 minutes 7 seconds ago

To make a long story short I have a 2001 Crown Victoria P73. My PCM code is 1w7a-dc rw02. Now I am looking for a PCM from a P71 to swap in. I want to remove the PATS and as well compensate for my gear change from 2:73's to 3:27's. I would like to get
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Air blows through defroster when EATC is off by j5689 @ Today at 07:34 AM

If I turn my climate control off, air blows full speed through the defroster whether I'm moving or not. Same thing happens when I have the heat on and the car isn't warmed up, rather than not blowing any air until it's hot enough like it usually doe
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts PI swap ?? by KingP7199 @ Today at 12:41 AM

Getting after the PI intake swap this weekend cause of ma leaky Npi one and doin valve gasket cause of a minor minor leak so I'm swapping 03 valve covers on Question is since ill have the valve covers off should I just throw a set of PI cams on whi
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 95-97 Town Car Chrome Surround on Headlights by Marqed_Man @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

The Chrome plating is peeling and almost gone from the surround of the headlights on my Town Car. Its really bugging me. Has been like that since early Winter. What makes it worse is that it looks like a huge pain to replace. As in taking off the bum
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts deployable column airbag sensor by crownedking @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

the panther deployable column airbag sensor, did later models not include this sensor? I know from 05+ to sometime in 08 they did, but I have a 09 column that has a blank deployable column airbag sensor without any circuits or sensors. anyone have an
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Air Suspension Randomly Working by jwzg @ 04/15/14 07:58 PM

After replacing my compressor and springs, the air suspension in my car randomly works. There is no consistent condition under which it does or doesn't. Sometimes I can drive to work, and compressor will come on and the light stay off, but when I t
Gallery
Jump to new posts After a Spring Cleaning by Bellwestern80 @ 04/15/14 05:12 PM

Here's just some profile shots of the car after getting a wash and spray wax done up. I enjoy the warmer weather, makes getting things done on the car much easier.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts broken lumbar cover-switch, can mustang cover fit? by MarcusGC3 @ 04/15/14 02:57 PM

let drunk friend sleep in my 2000 MGM & he somehow broke the lumbar switch cover. Lumbar works by pressing the half-shattered switch but is starting to bother me. trying hard to avoid paying for entire assembly & havent had much luck finding
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts 2000 CVPI by hilljack @ 04/15/14 01:11 AM

I need another car like I need another hole in my head. Any way, what could be going on here? Lost compression in one cylinder? http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/4410707737.html
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts MLPS Solved my weird shifting issues by HeavyArms117 @ 04/14/14 01:55 PM

If any of you guys are having weird shifting issues you shiuld replace that part. My car used to do this weird thing where it couldn't decide what gear to be in. It would shift high gear too early and it would hesitate to go in gear when braking the
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
17 registered (Bangster, Chaplian, Bulldog5_oh, DavidD, aknox077, 2 invisible), 70 Guests and 142 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
KayTar 338
optik 238
CNGInterceptor 222
road_pizza 219
Ezbok58a 207
Moby_Vic 201
BigMerc96 199
ponyguy 174
gplayer 173
BlackVic_P71 165
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!