Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts What are these springs? by 1 Adam 12 @ Today at 12:49 AM

I looked under my car tonight to make sure of something, and noticed my tear tags on my springs don't match the Interceptors I thought I put on... The number is 3W3D-5310-AA, Catchword EMA Are these the stock HPP springs, and what is their rate? A
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Mustang floor mats by VIP_CHP @ Today at 12:27 AM

Just wondering if anyone uses mustang floor mats on their carpets. Are they very similar to OEM/STOCK sized crown vic floor mats?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Swapping out dorman for pi intake, heater question by chiwizards @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

I have read that the dorman is leaving some hp on the table and I recently got a ford pi intake off an explorer for free, I found out that the coolant hose that goes into the heater is blocked off as castes since the explorer gets its coolant from a
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Horn dying... dying ... dead... 94 LTC by GrandVictoriaV8 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Over winter the horn in my 94 Town Car seemed to get weaker and weaker. It worked but sounded like it really didn't want to bother, kinda half as loud as it should be. Sometimes it would only give a little chirp. Today it stopped totally. Any advice?
Jump to new posts Something knocking in the steering column by AlexRuss @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

My 1995 Crown Vic has developed a knock in the steering column. It doesn't seem to be the the steering shaft, since there's no noise or clunk when I turn the wheel, and I don't feel any looseness. What happens is that when I hit big enough bumps it
PC Systems, Consoles, and Gaming
Jump to new posts Creating Flash Video by watkd @ Yesterday at 12:27 AM

Hello, I am interested in creating a Flash video for a class as an extra credit assignment. Does anyone know about how much do these programs run? I have looked at Adobe and from what I have seen, it seems like it runs about 50 dollars. Also, how
Gallery
Jump to new posts Family Car by NOTREEL @ 04/22/14 06:47 PM

2006 Scion xB - the biggest little car!
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Maintaining those cool looking "turbine" wheels by KYF350 @ 04/21/14 08:49 PM

Hello all, Now that I have those neat looking turbine wheels clean and dust shields in place, what can I do to maintain the finish and keep these relatively clean? I don't mind spending a little time on them as they couldn't be any more difficult t
Northeast
Jump to new posts NH Kanc Cruise to benefit Make-A-Wish on May 18th by mikes00p71 @ 04/21/14 12:39 PM

Not sure if any of you cheap pricks would like to do this but I figured I'd throw it out there at least. I will be joining them as I did last fall and it was an amazing time. It does cost $25 and it all goes to Make-A-Wish. So get your wallets out an
Jump to new posts Fuel line diameter, diagram by BigNSlow @ 04/21/14 11:22 AM

Would someone happen to know the diameter of the fuel lines on 96' Grand Marquis? Also, looking for a diagram or the fuel lines.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Transmission seems to hang up in 2nd by JSO2003P71 @ 04/19/14 03:47 PM

Took the 03 cvpi for a ride today. I got on it a couple of times and it seemed to shift fine. After about 20 minutes of driving it seemed like it wanted to hang in 2nd gear. If I lift my foot a little off the accelerator it changes gear smoothly.It g
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
3 registered (mojodoor, watkd, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 142 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
KayTar 243
optik 226
CNGInterceptor 215
BigMerc96 200
Ezbok58a 192
road_pizza 191
ponyguy 160
Moby_Vic 156
BlackVic_P71 147
Black_Sunshine 145
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!