Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Best all-season quiet tires? by AlexPanther @ 56 minutes 54 seconds ago

Hey, I was curious if people here could round up their opinions on what the best tires for the CV/GM/TC is. Mine has been on Goodyear integrity tires and those are cheap crap. Right now I have 1 tire that has been plugged for 6 months due to a nail o
International
Jump to new posts New Crownvic in London by Crival @ Today at 06:03 AM

When I first imported my crownvic from the US, I was living in Spain, where seemed to be 0 activity regarding this kind of cars. After 9 years, I brought the car to the UK; I have seen around my area a 92 beige crownvic, not sure if that cv owner is
Scale Model/Die Cast Cars
Jump to new posts Made A Model Of My Car by MikeVinar @ Today at 12:10 AM

I made this because I wanted to see what my car would look like if I plasti dipped the whole thing. It's not the best model at all but it's convinced me to do the rest of my car.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts a/c not work to well in hot temps. by my2008P71 @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Two days in a row we have had 90+ temps which have been causing the ac in the crown vics to run real high/hot when at idle for more then 20 min. My engine fan was just replaced and ac charged so it's working to spec yet it is unable to cool you down
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Box Vic and Box Town Car door weahter stirps.... by Tallen @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Anyone know if the front door weather strips for a box town car is the same as the ones used on a 88-91 Vic?
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Should I buy a vented or non vented gas cap? by Anonymous123 @ 04/26/15 08:56 PM

So I'm still fairly new to this site and wasn't sure where this should go? Hope I got it in the right forum. My question is I'm buying a locking gas cap for my crown Victoria. Should I buy a vented or non vented one for it? 2007 cvpi
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Radio & cruise control don't work on my 98 P71 by imamacuser @ 04/25/15 06:52 PM

I have a 98 P71 with non-functional clock, radio and cruise control. The radio has a green light glowing around the volume knob, but nothing on the display and no sound out of the speakers. my cigaret lighter is disconnected, but I don't think tha
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts 1998 Cobra - 2002 CVPI Transplant by Poohmanji @ 04/25/15 04:33 AM

Piglet was diagnosed with a leaking rear main seal and broken timing chain guides by the Ford dealer. They wanted me to sign over my firstborn to have them do the work, so I decided to find a garage and do it myself. Then I decided, if I am going t
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts buying front suspension by Wags4000 @ 04/23/15 11:37 PM

at 171k the 03 is unfortunately in severe need of some front end parts. last year I put on duralast upper and lower balljoints but should have replaced the UCA bushings. they are noisy and shot. I had a rockauto cart queued up with all moog parts
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 2003 2004 CV and GM air cond leak best video by bobZ06 @ 04/23/15 04:38 PM

really just pposting this to say thank you to CV.net for all the help thru the years on both my CV's. you guys probably already know about how helpful Youtube is, but I'm adding this so you can find the main source of common AC leaks on the 03-04 CV
Google!
Who's Online
8 registered (bthrasher1122, AeroVic1997, Chaplian, Bulldog5_oh, 2 invisible), 42 Guests and 55 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
jbaker 136
Moby_Vic 122
124neta 104
2000-CVPI 100
a_d_a_m 96
BigMerc96 90
Chaplian 82
SteveS 64
ponyguy 61
Ezbok58a 60
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!