Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts P71 PCM question. factory 3.27/3.55 RAR by PRT_OMNIPOTENT @ Today at 11:51 AM

Does anyone have a list of P71 crown vic pcm catch word/part number for the 2009 crown's that had came with a 3.55 rear axle from the factory? I need to a pcm with the calibration and programming for my crown. Mine is a 2009 with a 3.27 pcm. And i pu
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts A/C help in Atlanta by lsutigers93 @ Today at 02:55 AM

Anybody in the metro Atlanta area with an a/c machine or vacuum pump? I had the accumulator replaced and need to evac and recharge the system but not trying to give a shop $150 to do it after I just had the trans rebuilt. TIA.
Southwest
Jump to new posts SLO-Stangs Car Show October 25th - San Luis Obispo by HotRodKristina @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Hi guys! Long time no talk. I thought I'd post this in here - did the art for these guys and am helping to spread the word and get a few Panthers in the show. They just added a law enforcement class too! Cough *CASPER* Cough Here's a link to th
Tire and Wheel Fitment Gallery
Jump to new posts 17" Town Car wheels by mikeone718 @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Found a set of these for cheap and thought they'd look good.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Want to install a double din in a 98 by Former85Owner @ 09/16/14 07:50 PM

I know you need the defroster vent swap from an 03+. How much of the dash has to be removed to access that part. Can I just drop the steering column and pull the dash back a bit or the whole business has to come out? Also, will the radio and vent bez
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts VIN check by tradosaurus @ 09/16/14 12:15 PM

If anyone is interested in a VIN report I can send one to you for $4.00. It will be identical to the ones you have to pay over $20 at AutoCheck. Just go to Paypal/Send&Request/Pay for Goods and Services. Pay to email address, sissonsengineer
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts 2001 Grand Marquis by deringer999 @ 09/16/14 11:50 AM

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/4659488979.html
Southeast
Jump to new posts Ford Mechanic in the Tampa/Lutz Area??? by Doberman @ 09/16/14 07:53 AM

Hey guys, I've got an intake manifold that needs replacement and I prefer having an independent shop or member who has experience with doing the work than the having the dealer do it. Does anyone know of an independent shop who specializes in Fords
Gallery
Jump to new posts Mystery Lincoln by cruz07 @ 09/15/14 06:24 PM

I caught a picture of this TC at my job a few months back. Thoughts anyone?
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Front End Noise + Wobble by AlexPanther @ 09/15/14 11:53 AM

Hey Guys, Short Version: I lifted my car up, spin tested the wheels and inspected the steering components and linkage under my car. The steering parts are not loose or worn out; so the steering isn't the cause I think. I spun the tires off the grou
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Thermostat Leak w/new o-ring by Doberman @ 09/14/14 12:10 PM

Just replaced my thermostat with a new o-ring as I had a leak where the hose housing met the black plastic housing. When I removed the hose housing, the old o-ring was attached to it, then I removed the thermostat. I then cleaned everything and inst
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
15 registered (Benno, 3500GT, juzza, 73vwTodd, 2 invisible), 79 Guests and 50 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Chicago2VP71 348
Ezbok58a 183
BigMerc96 150
KayTar 144
BlackVic_P71 131
121ak 115
road_pizza 106
aknox077 102
a_d_a_m 101
BigNSlow 98
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!