Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gallery
Jump to new posts October photo shoot Part Two by ThePalomino @ Today at 12:39 AM

Part two of my October photo shoot. The full set can be found here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjxavmav
Gallery
Jump to new posts October photo shoot Part One by ThePalomino @ Today at 12:35 AM

The Palomino returns after a long hiatus. I dusted off the old camera since I had some downtime today and took advantage of this nice fall weather in Wisconsin.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts IDS laptop access in Atlanta by lsutigers93 @ Yesterday at 04:18 AM

Anybody have one or know of a dealership that WON'T charge an hour of labor to enable cruise and disable dark mode? TIA.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Bubbling/gurgling sound in the fuel tank area by AlexRuss @ 10/28/14 07:15 AM

When I turn the ignition on something starts making a bubbling or gurgling sound in the fuel tank area. It last for about 10 sec and then disappears. Otherwise the car runs fine. Any ideas on what it may be? I have 95 civilian aero with 120K.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts anyone running widened steelies? by tx06p71 @ 10/27/14 11:38 PM

if so, where did you get them done, and how much did it cost you? post photos if you got them. i'm familiar with pico wheel and Stockton, both in Ca, but wondering if anyone knew of any other places to have them done. thanks.
PC Systems, Consoles, and Gaming
Jump to new posts Freddy's gets a sequel by Ezbok58a @ 10/25/14 12:28 AM

Now, those of you who don't know...oh who am I kidding everyone here should know about five nights at freddy's the survival horror game. Well they're making a sequel...and it's even more terrifying. Looks like fun, the gang's all waiting for
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Mercury Chrome door and bumper trim by Knukey @ 10/24/14 03:52 PM

I did a search but no answers. I replaced my chrome trim around my '03 Marquis three years ago with some Chinese eBay stuff and its looked like crap for at least 2.5 years now. What brand of replacement chrome trim have you used and how has it held
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Cloth seat covers by Mazlem @ 10/24/14 12:22 PM

I'm going back and forth on driving my Sport in the winter. If I do, it'll get undercoated, and I'd also like front seat covers so they're not as cold as the leather. Does anyone know of cloth seat covers that'll fit?
Northeast
Jump to new posts marauder cluster swap by ford05 @ 10/24/14 11:08 AM

Willing to pay someone a small fee to re-wire the wires for me. Thanks
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Think you need special camshaft holding tools,, by 69Z28SS396 @ 10/24/14 02:29 AM

For a timing chain swap? I didn't, and here's what I did. My 2001 CV blew the intake crossover so naturally with it having 155 on it, I knew the timing chains were just a matter of changing them over. Having worked on numerous vehicles over the 17
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Dorman repair kit 599-200 by cruz07 @ 10/23/14 11:25 AM

For a few weeks now I have been having problems trying to figure out why I had issues with my airbag light, no seat belt light and recently not being able to adjust the brightness to my dash lights. Two days ago I got in my car leaving work and the c
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
10 registered (fd2black, DaveW, 95CrownVictoriaP74, Chevyguy, 2 invisible), 58 Guests and 59 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
road_pizza 297
a_d_a_m 268
Moby_Vic 192
BigMerc96 185
aknox077 156
Ezbok58a 155
optik 111
BigNSlow 110
jmlock 107
124neta 106
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!