Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Ford Trac Lok longevity by 09mnsp @ Today at 05:22 PM

What's an average life expectancy for a Trac lok clutch pack? I've got about 30,000 miles on a rebuilt unit with standard clutches/S-spring, conventional oil and friction modifier. No more posi burnouts for me.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Intake manifold repair by LoudNProud @ Today at 04:49 PM

Well fellas I found coolant in #8 when I changed plugs for p0308 so i replaced the intake manifold gaskets on my 05 Vic and the car ran like new for about 1 hour.. I swapped out every COP with new coil/boot trying to eliminate a misfire to no avail.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts My factory subwoofer project by hischuckness @ Today at 04:38 PM

I stumbled across a factory subwoofer enclosure at the local pull yard a few weeks ago and I figured I would have some fun with it. I apologize in advance for not taking more photos. Here's a piece of 3/16" aluminum we had laying around. It's
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts New guy from mn by MNJoe @ Today at 01:36 PM

Hello all long time reader first time poster. I found lots of helpful info here when I was looking to buy a car, and now that I have I decided to sign up. Picked up an 04 crown Vic lx sport, in lovely midnight grey, 123k miles. Surprisingly rust f
Northeast
Jump to new posts I have a 2009 p71 transmission core $75 by profusion @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

I need it out of my garage. Comes with torque converter. Off a 2009 police interceptor vic with 116k miles but trans didnt go past 23mph. Located in south jersey 08081
Gallery
Jump to new posts MY P71 04 VICTORIA INTERCEPTOR by P71interceptor20 @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

HELLO THIS IS MY P71. IT HAS A MERC FRONT CLIP DO TO A DEER. AFTER BEING RETIRE I PURCHASED FROM THE LOUISIANA STATE POLICE. STILL HAS POLICE TUNNING PROGRAMED. LOOKING FOWARD TO CHAT WITH FELLOW PANTHER OWNERS.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Former BIA 2010 CVPI P71 by Cybertosh @ 09/22/16 10:36 PM

My Vic at the Breaking Bad car wash.
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Great looking hood latch for 98-02 by PALEO @ 09/21/16 06:25 PM

For anyone looking for a hood latch...looks nice http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-99-00-01-02-FORD-CROWN-VICTORIA-VIC-HOOD-LATCH-1998-1999-2000-2001-2002-OEM-/222073227663?hash=item33b498898f:g:VdsAAOSwiylXABox&vxp=mtr Hope the link works
PC Systems, Consoles, and Gaming
Jump to new posts Location Software by watkd @ 09/20/16 02:12 AM

Hey, so I just bought a new laptop that has Windows 10 and I was thinking about buying Lo Jack but, I noticed that the computer checks its location periodically. The location check is equivalent to my Windows Phone and checks its location just in ca
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 2006 TC interior lights don't come on by monstrocity @ 09/18/16 08:15 PM

Hi guys. I parked my town car for a few weeks and when I started using it again seems like the interior lights are all dead. None of them come on when you open the doors and the individual switches don't work either. Dash dimmer switch doesn't fix
Google!
Who's Online
4 registered (RF_Overlord, VICabod, PerP, 90MercHearse), 71 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 224
BigMerc96 215
Moby_Vic 181
charlieD 147
RF_Overlord 136
Ponyguy 124
Black_Sunshine 101
2000-CVPI 91
Psxmoe 85
PALEO 83
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!