Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 2007 PI rear door latch restore... by P71Pilot_2 @ Today at 10:50 AM

Is there an easy way to restore the rear door latch handles to normal operation? Can I make a pull rod (to replace the missing one) out of a coat hanger or something? Or is it more complicated than that?
Gallery
Jump to new posts A couple more new pics........... by LXSport4me @ Yesterday at 10:50 AM

My '07 GM at 136000 now. Still drives like a new car.
Gallery
Jump to new posts It's been a while........ by LXSport4me @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

I still have my '02 LX-Sport and my '07 GM..... both well over 100,000 miles and still running great and looking fine! Here's a couple new pics:
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts 2016 Mustang TPMS's work in a 2011 CVPI ? by GRC @ 05/26/17 01:19 PM

the reset tool is included with the 2016 TPMS's if that helps. great local deal otherwise a less great ebay deal anybody know?
Tire and Wheel Fitment Gallery
Jump to new posts saleens by cat72chevy @ 05/25/17 12:14 PM

i had same wheels for a while just havent had pic of it lowered and all other mods done
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 98 crown vic flashing check engine light by Gsanchez361 @ 05/24/17 12:25 PM

Hey guys new to the group, didn't know where else to ask for advice other than a place where all members know about vics. So lately my crown vic has been losing power and won't accelerate past 40ish even with my foot down on the pedal. Only occurs wh
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts CL - San Antonio - '92 CV Touring Sedan by Rodman @ 05/23/17 09:48 PM

Stumbled across this today, thought I would share. Car is located in Lockhart, TX (south of Austin, a bit east of San Marcos). Hopefully it won't take a bulldozer to pull it from the trench... Very few pics on the ad, but it appears to be for sale
North Central
Jump to new posts Going to need a P71 in Kansas City for a movie by ericisbacchus @ 05/23/17 10:35 AM

Hello friends. I sadly sold my 2001 P71 a couple of years ago. Now I'm likely going to need one to act as a small-town Sheriff's car when we film a movie I wrote. Kansas City area. Shoot me a message if you (or someone you know) might be interested
South Central
Jump to new posts New to San Antonio, worried about emissions test by Rodman @ 05/22/17 04:45 PM

New to San Antonio, and I'm wondering about the emissions test. Can't seem to find what I need with Google. Does the test involve a tailpipe snake, or do they just hook up their OBD computer? Both our cars (in my sig) need will have to be checked,
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Mark Fields ousted! by Ponyguy @ 05/22/17 12:45 AM

So says Forbes: Quote:Ford Motor Chief Executive Mark Fields is leaving the company, and will be replaced by the head of its Ford Smart Mobility LLC subsidiary, James P. Hackett, the company will announce Monday morning, according to a person familia
Google!
Who's Online
10 registered (garndreadz, DudeAbides, EZMoney95, ford05, DES, 1 invisible), 280 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
BigMerc96 141
a_d_a_m 139
dpk 129
Ponyguy 91
Moby_Vic 81
charlieD 79
RF_Overlord 71
SocalSam 65
Bellwestern80 53
EZlivin11 52
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!