Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Box Tech
Jump to new posts 89 GM cruise control issues, please help! by Dano_ab @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Hello out there, for the last couple years since buying my first box I have found this forum to be a great source of knowledge, but have finally got stumped... I've just recently bought two GMs, one of which is going to be my dd car. Upon purchase
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 2005+ Steering Wheel by hischuckness @ Yesterday at 12:41 AM

So I know in advance that the earlier model steering wheels are not compatible with the later model column. Are there any other known Ford models whose wheels are compatible with the 2005+ panther column? I see that the columns up until 2005 could ac
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 05 Sport Trans Cooler lines leaking by Morts @ 05/26/15 11:22 PM

Does anyone sell the line set for the transmission cooler on the 05? I would like to replace them instead of cutting out the leaking part and replacing it with hose. They are leaking on the side of the oil pan under the rubber grommet. Any input appr
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts CE Auto Electric Supply 9007 headlight relay kit by punkdude908 @ 05/26/15 11:58 AM

Yesterday, I installed new headlight housings, along with new bulbs and a headlight relay kit. After a lot of research, I stumbled upon CE Auto Electric Supply, PN# HRK4. http://www.ceautoelectricsupply.com/900xheadlightrelaykits.html I know BH's
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Upper control arm touching spring by jibjab90 @ 05/24/15 02:19 PM

So I recently replaced my front shocks as well as control arms, tie rods, etc. I started noticing a slight clunking sound while taking left turns coming from the passenger side. I came to find that when I jack up the car on that side (especially wi
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Upgrade AC Compressor on 98 CV?? by lesgarten @ 05/24/15 12:53 AM

Is there a Scroll type compressor that you can use to upgrade the AC compressor on a 98 Crown Vic?
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Clean 2 Door Box by P70 @ 05/23/15 12:30 PM

http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/5032861564.html
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts You Tube Transmission Video by Metallic_Vic @ 05/22/15 10:25 AM

Hey, Just seen a recent series of AODE/4R70W transmission break down and re-assembly videos posted on youtube, Thought it might be of interest. There are a dozen videos under the Transmission Bench youtube channel. Transmission Bench You Tube Ch
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts AC Evaporator Replacement by EricGrain @ 05/22/15 03:55 AM

So very quick question... I knocked a leak in my AC evaporator when I hit the Low pressure pipe by accident. I asked a shop and they said about $1100 with parts labor and a recharge. They said the whole dash needs to come out to access it. Lookin
Google!
Who's Online
7 registered (dlshady, pretend7979, Allaa_Hassan, GrandMerc01, CaneCorsoP71, 1 invisible), 34 Guests and 34 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 253
bigROC209 189
BigMerc96 160
Wags4000 133
KayTar 123
Ezbok58a 119
road_pizza 108
2000-CVPI 102
Ponyguy 99
DudeAbides 97
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!