Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts 2008 p71 from lower mainland, bc by cvpi_mark @ Today at 12:04 AM

Hi All, I got my cvpi in early October of last year. I have not had much time to spend with it, but I sure have fallen in love with anything cvpi related! It has 180,000 km or 112,000 miles. 2500 idle hours. One thing that bugs me, is the steering i
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 2008 CVPI no brake lights by RUQKNF @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Hello everyone, I'm Steven!Hoping I can get a hand! I have a 2008 CVPI within no brake lights! I checked all fuses, functionality of brake switch and can't figure it out. Parking lights turn signals and all other lamps work fine! Any suggestions?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Opinions on my exhaust project? by Adamjoseph @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

So I've started piecing together my dual exhaust conversion for my Grand Marquis and I was looking for opinions on mufflers and whether I should dump before the axle or run to the back So far I've picked up the h-pipe and driver tail pipe from a jun
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Sealing Rubber Trim by Rootintootin @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

One of my front corner lights started picking up water. Took it off and sopped as much as possible. I couldn't get to the flat part back where the reflector is, but it was full again a day or 2 later. No rain, just typical early morning condensation.
International
Jump to new posts The white crown vic in the mountains of Russia)) by HASTIK @ Yesterday at 07:36 AM

Hello guys! I have one of 15 or 20 Crown Vics in Russia. This is a cool car, but here nobody knows how repair or to configure some things. I hope you help me))) At first i want apologize for my english)) I drive the Crown Vic produced in May 1998 an
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Upper throttle lack of power by 09P71VIC @ 02/25/17 10:18 AM

Was reading up on TPS's and it started to make me wonder. I fixed my 2,500-3,000 rpm dead spot, but I also noticed around 3/4 throttle it has a slight lack of power. It is not the same type of hesitation, before it had a misfire and was obvious, this
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Steering rack options for an 06.. by charlieD @ 02/24/17 02:58 PM

I was just thinking while realizing I have to get a later model steering pump for my 06, are there any other steering racks that may fit that have a quicker ratio? Mustang maybe? More curious then anything.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Difference in suspension parts... by charlieD @ 02/24/17 02:44 PM

I need to replace all the suspension wear items this spring on my 06 p71. While looking at the options I see there is a lower front arm specific to the limousine, "special equipment package," and "special purpose vehicle" all in t
Google!
Who's Online
3 registered (07LandYacht, Hill185, 1 invisible), 43 Guests and 90 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 182
a_d_a_m 152
BigMerc96 136
EZlivin11 105
Chaplian 103
White99MGM 98
charlieD 95
RF_Overlord 86
DudeAbides 80
SocalSam 75
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!