Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Master cylinder float removal by Jacksknight @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Can this float be removed? Thanks!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 2003 P70 won't start by PeGGaaSuSS @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

Proud owner of a 2001 P71 from 2011 to 2012, I had to sell it before moving back to Europe. Ever since then, I was looking to find one here, or actually bring one back from the US. Earlier this month, I got lucky and took possession of a 2003 P70.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Ultra gauge mx 1.3 by JDA_09Vic @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

If anyone can give me an idea or answer on how I go about this I'd be great full, I'm buying a device called the Ultragauge, it's an OBDII based gauge (many gauges actually), it can tell me everything that is accessible through the OBDII port (coolan
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts "Let's fix the brakes, people!" by Ponyguy @ Yesterday at 01:46 AM

Ford recalls 271k F-150's from 2013 & '14 with leaky master cylinders. Owners get new master cylinders and maybe a new brake booster, too. The story mentions the GTDI 3.5 V-6 engines, but it doesn't specify if it's all V-6's or only the EcoBoost
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts AC Leak by White99MGM @ 05/25/16 04:24 PM

So I was installing new springs and shocks the other day and I mustave nudged the AC lines a bit too hard. The line that goes into the black plastic box on the firewall is leaking (you can see the green dye). It looks like its right at the point wher
South Central
Jump to new posts Active Members? by s33k3r @ 05/25/16 09:00 AM

Are there any members still active either in or near the Dallas/Fort Worth area? If so, please sound off.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts iDataLink::Maestro by s33k3r @ 05/24/16 06:49 PM

iDataLink::Meastro URL Has anyone ever used one of those before? The site tells me my LTC will only work with the "Maestro SW", but I'm wondering if it will receive and display any other OBDII data, on a compatible head unit.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts need advice for a fix - paint, undercoat, or ? by 80sDave @ 05/22/16 12:09 AM

I noticed a pool of water on the floor of my trunk at the front, under the mat. After checking to make sure I got it dried out I see that condensation keeps forming on the front wall of the trunk, I guess from the cooler gas tank on the other side. S
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Valve covers by Edmund @ 05/20/16 11:38 PM

Can anyone tell me how to remove the plastic wire fittings that attach to the lower stud bolts on both valve covers on a 97 crown vic. Im trying to avoid breaking them. I pulled on them but they didnt budge.
Google!
Who's Online
8 registered (ratchethatchet, 2000-CVPI, 85ltdcrownvic, Bellwestern80, IPreferDIY, JTW), 48 Guests and 68 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 285
BigMerc96 238
s33k3r 207
Chaplian 172
Moby_Vic 150
Blakat 129
98BoatCaptain 128
BigNSlow 120
Black_Sunshine 114
Ezbok58a 114
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!