Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Box Tech
Jump to new posts When steering with engine off - Fluid leaks out re by stevenmurray @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

When steering with engine off - Fluid leaks out reservoir built into the pump. Actually turning to the left seemed ok but turning to the right left a big trail of fluid on the driveway. I can experience this as my driveway is a downhill. Any c
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Clearcoat by Raven238 @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Clearcoat has started to peel. Any suggestions how to fix it?
Northeast
Jump to new posts Good Dyno rear end gear shop in CT by TA666LITRE @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Can anyone recommend a good shop to install 3.73 gears? And do a tune to make the shift point correct? I am in contact with Jannetty racing, but I have read online that they may not be a good place. Somewhere in CT, the shoreline perhaps.
Box Gallery
Jump to new posts Update on my 89 Crown Vic by AdamP @ 07/28/15 01:41 AM

Working on a black paint job!
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts crank bolt question by fychelio @ 07/27/15 04:21 AM

New bolt just arrived in the mail yesterday. I cant figure how to install it... I saw posts suggesting a strap wrench. Will this plastic bodied one work for the torque procedure on that bolt?
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts 1992 Grand Marquis turbo build? Maybe by pivichot @ 07/25/15 10:04 PM

So, I have asked a lot of questions regarding engine swaps. One was even to do a v6 swap. I don't think that would work because the oil pan may hit the frame and I cant weld. This was because this car was my daily driver. It will no longer be, so fue
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts cylinder balance test ? by romonharvey @ 07/25/15 03:20 PM

I need help trying to figure out how to do a cylinder balance test on 92 mercury grand marquis
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts 2000 MGM-17inch wheels by 1curtis @ 07/25/15 11:53 AM

Greetings. I'm ready for new tires, again, and want to go up to 17 from my stock 16inch wheels. What specs would I need to know when shopping around to go up in size? thanks very much.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Torque Converter Lockup? by Paul2281 @ 07/25/15 11:10 AM

How does a tuner(person) change your TC lockup? Can it be done with the Handheld itself or does he have to get into the tune? I have a SCTX4 with my 01 GMQ LSE and don`t want to mess up anything by changing the shift points and shift pressures, if
Google!
Who's Online
5 registered (a_d_a_m, DanMitchell13, ApexCV, MIAMI-DADE, BigMerc96), 38 Guests and 36 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 275
DussellRay 220
toadp71 219
road_pizza 178
Ponyguy 151
a_d_a_m 149
BigMerc96 130
bigROC209 118
Ezbok58a 116
KayTar 82
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!