Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 02 CV---Converter shudder??? by Bryan59EC @ 3 minutes 55 seconds ago

Recently went thru a period with the car shaking like there was a misfire---I did not personally feel the shake--her car. Took some messing around and finally got a code that pointed to #7 cylinder. A couple of new coils, boots/springs, and plugs an
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 01 Fuel Pump Replaced Again by Corsair @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Its been a few years since I've posted. Haven't seen any of this in awhile, so if I've doubled up on tech, sorry. Moderator can remove it. Anyway, with the fuel pumps being such a PITA to do on these, wanted to do it right. Replaced this one on my w
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Anyone ever used Riken Raptor tires??? by UrbanCowboyDan @ 11/20/14 08:43 PM

I'm looking at a set of all seasons for my car, and I'm looking at these Riken Raptor HR's I like the tread pattern and I like the very plain black walls on them. They're speed rating H (130mph) they are mud and snow rated as well. Anyone ever used t
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts ignition short? by cs2210 @ 11/19/14 08:37 PM

i have an 07 cvpi. my ignition switch fuse has blown four times since yesterday. it's the number nine fuse in the book.it happened a couple of months ago and we changed the fuse and haven't had a problem until last night.it popped again,we put a new
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts marauder maf sensor by ford05 @ 11/19/14 08:36 PM

Can someone please give me the meassurement for the maf sensor? Looking to buy a nice k&n filter for a super great price but its a 4" openning. Will this work on the marauder maf sensor?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts ignition short by cs2210 @ 11/19/14 07:02 PM

i have an 07 cvpi. my ignition switch fuse has blown four times since yesterday. it's the number nine fuse in the book.it happened a couple of months ago and we changed the fuse and haven't had a problem until last night.it popped again,we put a new
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 2006 CVPI Wiper Motor by BlusBrother @ 11/18/14 10:30 AM

Originally Posted By: BlusBrotherOriginally Posted By: WSTRLNG Apparently 03+ cars had the controller board moved to inside the motor housing. After removing the motor, I popped open the cap to the electronics and found about a tablespoon of water i
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
10 registered (HiFiMerc, jbaker, Greg98Vic, Bryan59EC, Josh_GT, cruz07), 75 Guests and 62 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
BigMerc96 150
Ezbok58a 143
road_pizza 132
a_d_a_m 120
BlackVic_P71 112
ponyguy 107
73vwTodd 85
aknox077 83
KayTar 81
Chaplian 81
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!