Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts 255/50R17 Riken Raptor ZR's? by JDA_09Vic @ 50 minutes 27 seconds ago

I'm going to 17x8 solid black bullitts on my 09 CVPI, there's a few 255/50r17 tires, mostly nitto. I like the invo's as I could normally rotate them, but they are about $156 a tire, and I saw on TireRack a new-ish tire by Riken (I think made by BFG?)
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts 03+ poly rear shock upper bushings? by MasterofNone08 @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Is there such a think? My upper bushings on my rear shocks are bad. I know you can use ENS endlinks bushings on pre-03 cars. Was just wondering if there's something of the sorts for 03+ cars. Also do they make a polyurethane front sway bar mount for
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Newb with a little different whine isssue by bexiesbruv @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Hello there, back in Spring I bought an '02 CV LX model. This past weekend on a 4 hour drive in a blizzard for about 2 1/2 hours of the drive I noticed a very faint whine. Sounded like its coming from the drivers side front and low down. It would sta
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Flex fuel conversion? by Barrow29 @ Yesterday at 03:24 AM

I was wondering if anybody ever tried converting their panthers to run e85. I know I would need a larger pump and injectors. What I am mainly wondering is what I would need ignition, ECU, and fuel line wise.
Vicster State Index
Jump to new posts Utah by goofyroo @ 12/03/16 09:55 PM

I'm in SLC. Would be great to hook up with other Utah Panthers, especially in locating salvage cars.
Gallery
Jump to new posts She stil running strong by FCP71 @ 12/02/16 08:09 PM

My 03 just got a new transmission at 206k.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Looking to buy, requesting advice by TacTac @ 12/01/16 09:29 PM

Hello all, Recently found an '08 P71 with ~85k miles. Gonna get a look at it in person in a couple days and have it looked over by a professional. Clean title but one multi impact collision on the history from 3 years ago. Severity of the crash i
Gallery
Jump to new posts 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis by nc_mgm @ 12/01/16 04:07 PM

65k miles, dual QTP exhaust cutouts, wheels, suspension, and color-shifting paint in near future!
Google!
Who's Online
9 registered (2011LX, Black_Chrome, EZlivin11, Fordiesel69, Bellwestern80, 1 invisible), 82 Guests and 120 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
NM117 264
a_d_a_m 211
Moby_Vic 202
RF_Overlord 151
BigMerc96 130
charlieD 120
Ezbok58a 111
SocalSam 100
Chaplian 95
EZlivin11 95
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!