Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Spotlight Wiring power wire from the a Pillar Noth by SeattleBS @ 05/04/16 01:03 AM

I'm brand new here and I have a question about the spotlight on my 08 CVPI. Replaced the whole spotlight and tested it, it all works. The power wire coming from the A Pillar has no power. Does anyone know where I can check to fix that? I can't follow
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts spotlight question by P71_Crazy @ 05/03/16 10:49 PM

Does anyone know where the spotlight power source is. I can follow the orange wire down the pilar and see it runs down to the left of the steering column but after that I loose it. My spotlight didn't work when I bought my blue cvpi, I've never mes
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts How test PCM by Cindy @ 05/02/16 08:16 AM

I have a crank,no start condition..03 mercury marauder..How can I test if PCM is at fault???? I'm getting reference voltages at TPS and IAC?(connection on CAI tube)5V...When I turn key ON..all dash lights come on.Only CEL stays on..Voltage at OBD po
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Go Rhino Bumper by Austin_J @ 04/30/16 12:41 AM

Here is a local push bumper with brackets. Seems pretty cheap. http://lexington.craigslist.org/pts/5551584267.html
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS. by a_d_a_m @ 04/29/16 05:27 PM

As there has been some questioning of (and confusion about) CVN's policy regarding the installation of police equipment on personally-owned vehicles, members of the moderation team recently collaborated on updated guidelines which *should* help clear
Body and Interior
This post shall serve as a notice to members regarding the installation of police equipment on their personally owned vehicles. It is subject to change without notice. Discussion involving marked units that have been restored to their in-service a
4.6L Based Powertrains
This post shall serve as a notice to members regarding the installation of police equipment on their personally owned vehicles. It is subject to change without notice. Discussion involving marked units that have been restored to their in-service a
Google!
Who's Online
7 registered (bloodyjaws, Cashmere_TC, lolnotacop, GoldPanther, 2 invisible), 33 Guests and 71 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
BigMerc96 277
Blakat 259
a_d_a_m 240
Chaplian 175
garndreadz 155
s33k3r 144
Black_Sunshine 134
2000-CVPI 130
Ezbok58a 123
Moby_Vic 121
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!