Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Click here for ADTR! Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Front Door Lock Mechanism Schematic? by bspurloc @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Does anyone have a knowledge or schematic showing how the front preferably passenger door lock mechanism works? animated video? My passenger door has something either broke or stuck, so I can not unlock or open the door. I'de like to read up on
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Transmission code p0731 by JSO2003P71 @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

I took my 08 cvpi on its maiden ride today after replacing the transmission with a used one I got from the junk yard. It seems to run and shift good but the wrench light came on. When I got home I hooked up my obd2 and it had a code p0731 which is in
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 2003 blowing fuse # 15 by TCarter @ 10/19/16 08:53 PM

I can put new fuse in and run Ac in yard no problem When wife drives car it will blow fuse number 15 I have replaced eatc blower controller but still blows fuse I disconnected cruise control module and fuse still blows The fuse powers the cruise con
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts No Function Lumbar by watkd @ 10/18/16 01:40 AM

So the car has a power drivers seat with lumbar. When I push the button I do not hear the system inflate. Is it a fuse I hope?
Jump to new posts 2010 P7B by shewan @ 10/17/16 01:33 AM

This is my 2010 P7B. I've owened this car for a few months now and love it. Previous vehicle was a 2000 MGM
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Cam recommendation? by 88Vicsta @ 10/16/16 09:40 PM

I have a 88 Vic and here's what I have done so far Gt40/exploder upper n lower A9l Baumann shift kit 3.73 gears 19lbs injectors Deleted AC Dual flowmaster exhaust deleted cats Shorty manifolds Ported e7s Yukon Duragrip posi trac rear end E 303 cam
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Mystery vacuum line by Orangutony @ 10/15/16 01:04 AM

So I have a 2009 CVPI that I finally upgraded the plenum and throttle body on. Now it went mostly well, but in my attempt to make the vacuum lines work without replacing any tubing, I broke a piece. My issues are that I dont know exactly where it w
Who's Online
9 registered (charlieD, GrandMarq9807, MNJoe, DudeAbides, 2 invisible), 61 Guests and 84 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Moby_Vic 230
a_d_a_m 190
Ezbok58a 175
BigMerc96 173
RF_Overlord 166
charlieD 148
Ponyguy 111
NM117 102
Chaplian 96
EZlivin11 93
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!