Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Variable Venturi replacement by Nic_S @ Today at 07:40 AM

A while back, I posted about this thing's carburetor issues and now I'm just about sick of dealing with it. New problems just about every 6 months and I think I'm at the point where I'm just ready to replace it. 1980 CV LTD with the 351w. VV carb ha
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Carfax Request - GREATLY APPRECIATED! by Chicago2VP71 @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Nevermind.
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts $20 underdrives in Vegas by tx06p71 @ 08/27/14 04:49 AM

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/4613860477.html Know nothing About these, but that's a steal
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Center caps by gizmopup1 @ 08/26/14 12:53 PM

Is there a for sale section on this site because I can't seem to find it? Anyway I have 16 inch steel wheels and wanted a set of center caps like the police cars and wanted to know if they all fit, I found a bunch on ebay they just seem to be a littl
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts No brake lights, no hazards, no shift interlock. by Florida_Mike @ 08/24/14 02:34 PM

Figured the BOO was bad when I couldn't get it out of park after a stop at the store on the way home from work. No brake lights, no hazards, no shift interlock. Replaced the BOO. No joy. Went to the owners manual, fuse 19, brake lights, checks good
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts The last hurrah for my P 71 by jon_norstog @ 08/24/14 10:05 AM

Last hurrah for my P 71! A big black cherry snag had fallen into my neighbor's yard and had gotten pretty well seasoned. He couldn't figure out what to do about it. It was almost down, maybe 10 degrees from horizontal and pointed away from my back y
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
8 registered (davedonahoe, Chaplian, mrbelvedere, ford05, 73vwTodd, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ezbok58a 236
124neta 203
KayTar 181
a_d_a_m 160
BigMerc96 157
road_pizza 152
BigNSlow 152
aknox077 112
BlackVic_P71 104
2004_p71 100
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!