Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts I Just Wanted To Say... by McVic @ Today at 11:29 AM

....that this is the best car forum on the internet I have ever been a part of. This may be seeming to come from a noob but I was on here long ago under a different account and got to know a lot of members, not to mention every inch of my car. With
ADTR
Jump to new posts Been a while... by RocketCouch @ Today at 02:34 AM

Been a while since I've been on here, sorry for not checking in and posting as often as I should! Have too many projects and not enough time in the day but I'm going to try harder to get on here more often. We are working on a couple items to bring
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 05 Crown Vic Sport - horn wiring cut by JoshCombest @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

So I think this car had a lazy de-installer and can only find the cut wires against the inside front bumper. I can't get the horn to work at all and have already tried blue on blue wires. The wiring under the dash looks to be entirely intact as well.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts 05 CV Antenna replacement by Lundy05 @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Has anybody here with an 05 panther replaced the standard whip antenna near the boot? It's kind of pathetic, yet I don't want to put a nasty plug in. Since I've always had an interest in the classic cop cars, I thought about getting one of these.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts AC Condenser Removal and Replace by Raven238 @ 04/23/17 06:00 PM

My 03 needed a new condenser because the drier decided to grenade and it clogged the micro channel. I noticed no one has done a write up of this so, here we are. This was surprisingly easy to do. Took about 2 hours but I'm picky as I take stuff apar
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Early morning panther by ichabod @ 04/23/17 05:04 PM

just a picture from Friday morning
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Water in the rear pass seat floor by LincolnGuy84 @ 04/23/17 04:47 PM

So my 2005 Town Car has the water in the rear passenger floorboard issue and I thought I could fix it myself. Following directions I found on here I took the plastic out over the HVAC fresh air intake and cleaned it out and put in Permetex gasket mak
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts THE OIL LEAK CHASE DOWN by Flagrum @ 04/22/17 06:14 PM

Oil leak coming from somewhere. A. Replaced oil cooler lines, leak is lessened. B. Went to ford. They said "Its the oil Pan gasget, 3500" "Won't know for sure without a 200$ oil leak test". C. Went in to a Right Red territo
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Cluster Still!!!! Agg!! Please help by kitt1993 @ 04/22/17 02:23 PM

Hello everyone, So, I have taken the cluster apart again for the up tee-nth time. I even went through the post that was suggested. Heres where I'm at. After reading through the post, and following it step by step, it worked for a day. Now its bla
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Mustang GT350 RETURNS for 2018! by Ponyguy @ 04/22/17 01:56 AM

So, what? Was the GT350 with that oh-so-nasty sounding 5.2 FPC engine supposed to be a short-run engine? They're making it sound like it was fixing to be [censored]-canned... After investing a lot of effort in developing the flat-plane engine, I'd e
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Hood Release Sticking Through Grille *fixed!!!* by LincolnGuy84 @ 04/21/17 12:20 PM

Hi all. When I got my 2005 LTC I noticed that when the hood was closed the hood release switch would still stick out through the grille. I tried all kinds of things and was ready to trim it back and say screw it when I had a thought. It appears this
Gallery
Jump to new posts 2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited by LincolnGuy84 @ 04/21/17 12:15 PM

Here she is :-)
Gallery
Jump to new posts I think I went too far. by FCP71 @ 04/20/17 06:41 AM

Lowered my baby but I think it's too low cause it rubs at the front.
Eastern Canada
Jump to new posts Pushbars in Nova Scotia by RapidRoy @ 04/19/17 07:23 PM

Anyone in NS know where to find a reasonably priced pushbar? I've got an 08 CVPI that appears to of had one during its earlier life and I would like to gear another one up.
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Town Car Weather Tech floor liner by 88LTDCV351 @ 04/19/17 05:40 PM

Can't seem to post the pic here, but out of curiousity I tried a 2000's Town Car Weathertech floorliner on my box Vic. A somewhat loose fit. Passenger side would be ok, but hump is loose fit and the driver side would be better off if it had some re
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts 02 Crown Vic Lx Sport motor swap question by DeeMcN @ 04/18/17 10:52 PM

Hello everybody. I have a question that Im trying to figure out. I had did some little bit of research here and there about motor swap. I have 2002 Crown Vic Lx Sport with 246k miles on the motor. I want to know if its any possibility to swap the mot
Google!
Who's Online
11 registered (pintobean, KayTar, Nick_03_p71, hischuckness, Ltd4all, HarrisonCreek, 1 invisible), 77 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
a_d_a_m 189
Ezbok58a 165
BigMerc96 147
charlieD 146
Ponyguy 118
dpk 115
White99MGM 104
SocalSam 86
Moby_Vic 82
reminc70 70
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!