Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | links | news | email login | chat Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2692644 - 04/06/13 10:11 AM Re: How to drain the gas out of your crown vic [Re: longway]
EAGLE Offline
Rookie

Loc: Grafenwoehr, Germany
If I want to jump the relay which of the 4 pins I have to use? I heard #87 and #30 pins but I don't have a diagram.

Edited by EAGLE (04/06/13 10:12 AM)
2010 UA BLACK P7B, Bought it with 11,300 miles and 43 hrs, it incl. Window sticker, full cloth interiors charcoal black, Former Fed US Marshall's vehicle never used for police work, Never had lights or holes for radios. I'm the 3rd owner.
It has the Reinhart 93 custom tune with SCT Xcal3 tuner, rear skid plate for the rear bumper from Reinhart, stock K&N Air Filter, Royal Purple motor oil & filter with Lucas synthetic Oil stabilizer and Filter Mags on Motor and Tranny.

For Mods I added the 09+ OEM sun visors with lights, foot well lights, Steering wheel Volume and Temp buttons and painted the Dome Ticket light base Black.
Possible ported plenum with new TB on the way, as well as headers and X-Pipe.

Links
#2693176 - 04/07/13 05:59 PM Re: How to drain the gas out of your crown vic [Re: longway]
EAGLE Offline
Rookie

Alright, I'm trying to jump my fuel pump to get the gas out of my gas tank. But the diagram for #87 and #30 pins is not working for me. My relay looks more like this

Click Here

so I'm not sure which pins I need to jump.
2010 UA BLACK P7B, Bought it with 11,300 miles and 43 hrs, it incl. Window sticker, full cloth interiors charcoal black, Former Fed US Marshall's vehicle never used for police work, Never had lights or holes for radios. I'm the 3rd owner.
It has the Reinhart 93 custom tune with SCT Xcal3 tuner, rear skid plate for the rear bumper from Reinhart, stock K&N Air Filter, Royal Purple motor oil & filter with Lucas synthetic Oil stabilizer and Filter Mags on Motor and Tranny.

For Mods I added the 09+ OEM sun visors with lights, foot well lights, Steering wheel Volume and Temp buttons and painted the Dome Ticket light base Black.

#2693259 - 04/07/13 09:01 PM Re: How to drain the gas out of your crown vic [Re: longway]
Loafy Offline

Loc: Canada, British Columbia
My fuel-tank has a plastic shield. Not a complete poly-carbonate fuel tank. The entire tank is stamped steel. Not Sure about your guys' newer CVPI's. But I like JUST punched a hole in a Grand Marquis tank because there was some good gas in there. It also has a steel tank with a plastic shield.

#2693529 - 04/08/13 04:31 PM Re: How to drain the gas out of your crown vic [Re: longway]
EAGLE Offline
Rookie

Seriously HELP!, I don't want to turn the ignition for the fuel pump to engage for 2 or 3 seconds. I need to know how to jump my fuel pump so all the gas in my tank come out.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  dRock96Marquis, Liquid 
Who's in Chat??
Google!
Who's Online
7 registered (Bondfreak13, Chaplian, Moby_Vic, mrbelvedere, 2 invisible), 85 Guests and 94 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
Chicago2VP71 327
Ezbok58a 175
BigMerc96 151
KayTar 140
BlackVic_P71 134
121ak 114
road_pizza 106
aknox077 102
Bangster 99
BigNSlow 98
Featured Member

Copyright 2000-2013 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!