Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Ponyguy @ 26 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Bellwestern80Sent the '87 off. That sparkling Mercury wagon looks like a brother to the Colony Park used in the "Major Dad" television series... (filmed in the early 1990s, now streaming on Netflix.)
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Starsky Torino Replica Fun by Ponyguy @ 40 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Moby_VicIt was interesting how they applied that stripe at the factory. They actually painted the whole car white first, then put a mask over the stripe area and painted the rest of the body red. I guess that way they didn't have
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Question about air intake by Bellwestern80 @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Does it have clamps between both ends of the flexible hose part? If it does, just loosen the clamps and slide it off. If not, you're probably going to have to find a whole intake tube from a junkyard if there's one nearby.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: 18x11 wide rims fit on the back of an aero by hkerekes @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By Old_Guy_StuCheck clearance with one side of the suspension jacked up. Looks like it might could rub with some body roll. Im taking a sawzall to the fenders. I already know its going to need it since we already [censored] up
Southwest
Jump to new posts Re: Utah MCM/CV sightings? by trndrvr @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By trndrvrAs for parts, I picked up one of these today if anybody is in need! Came off an 07 CVPI
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Trunk Separator ideas? by Dmblanch @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Fear not, there are THREE custom made trunk "separator" or organizer options made for the lower trunk, as well as numerous trays made for the upper shelf, such as the one you link in your original post. Among the 14 Vics I've owned, I've u
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by bluejay_32 @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7oZnBH05s
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminum Driveshaft Swap - No Metco Spacer by hkerekes @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By 66lincolnhkerekes, Where did you buy your aluminum driveshaft? I've bought six from salvage yards online from out-of-state and in-state and all had really bad spun caps making them useless. I can't seem to find one that isn't
Who's Online
1 registered (Peterh4545), 36 Guests and 95 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
bluejay_32 141
SocalSam 78
Ponyguy 74
Dmblanch 52
Moby_Vic 48
DudeAbides 47
RF_Overlord 41
Old_Guy_Stu 37
Davidzq 33
a_d_a_m 32
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!