Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by Old_Guy_Stu @ 7 minutes 1 second ago

Me too. It was getting a little nasty, and the weather cooperated.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Noob in Canada, Qc by 2004_p71 @ 29 minutes 21 seconds ago

Oui , ça fait plusieurs années que je monte le projet , toujours un peu plus a toutes les années . Mon but cette année c'est bas 12 toujours sans boost et je crois que c'est possible. regarde du coté de modular head shop en floride , ils ont un
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by LTC_Dave @ 42 minutes 2 seconds ago

Washed it.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Driver Door speaker is silent... by CoasterGreg2104 @ Today at 06:19 PM

That’s right, they are police connectors. I don’t recall if the speaker was working before or not, as I hardly listened to the radio and used Bluetooth speakers of my own. I double-checked all the butt connectors from the new radio to the stock r
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Driver Door speaker is silent... by Davidzq @ Today at 06:04 PM

You state you installed a new radio... I'm assuming the speaker worked before you did this? In which case, whatever wire splicing you did to install the radio is the culprit. For left front speaker: Orange/Light Green is + Light Blue/White is - The
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Driver Door speaker is silent... by CoasterGreg2104 @ Today at 05:46 PM

Hey all, I know this has been covered in other forum posts, however I haven’t seen a solution for anything higher than 04’ or so... Installed my new stereo only to find the driver door speaker is silent. I went to pick n pull and replaced the s
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by bluejay_32 @ Today at 05:31 PM

4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 town car how safe to run on 7 cylinders? by CrystalPistol @ Today at 05:12 PM

Agree, there is no reason one has to pull the plug, but with the plug left in, one cylinder is in effect, an air pump. It becomes a drag, however minimal. At higher rpms, that air pump will pump more air that it has pulled in from the intake and pu
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 town car how safe to run on 7 cylinders? by RF_Overlord @ Today at 04:55 PM

It's prolly not an issue in the short term. Cylinder deactivation systems run engines with multiple cylinders not contributing and don't seem to suffer any ill effects. I wouldn't bother pulling the plug or the injector, just disconnect the electrica
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Noob in Canada, Qc by Enitalp @ Today at 04:49 PM

Wow. ca commence a etre bien joli ca. Tout fait maison ? Moi je suis en train d'etablir un plan, vu que je ne serais pas capable faire certaine chose je pense : Un longblock build Genre Promar 4.6v 2v pour FI ou MMR longblock. Ils ont fait le plus d
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by bluejay_32 @ Today at 04:26 PM

4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 town car how safe to run on 7 cylinders? by Jessebruffett @ Today at 04:22 PM

why not? Whats it gonna do? I have a buddy who's been driving a Volvo with a 5 cylinder white block on 4 cylinders with one disabled like this, except plug still in, for the past 5 years with 0 issues.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: U-joints for driveshaft swap by Davidzq @ Today at 03:19 PM

Unfortunately there are about four different sizes of U-joints that were used...and the aluminum is different than the steel. You'll most likely need a hybrid U-joint (has two different sizes on it). But you should measure the existing U-joints to en
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: U-joints for driveshaft swap by 66lincoln @ Today at 02:53 PM

Okay, I was hoping the u-joint was more standard; as in, only one size was used. I'll just spring for a good u-joint puller and bearing cup installer and a set of pliers for the u-joint snap rings and take a measurement with my digital calipers.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Trans Fluid Class III Leak by Rootintootin @ Today at 02:25 PM

It's not enough of a leak to even be measured on the dipstick after 7 months and 3K miles. The only thing that has me fooled is that there doesn't look to be much if any fluid on the inside of the bell housing section. But I know it has to be coming
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: "Guten Tag" from Germany by Huhnigan @ Today at 02:21 PM

I want to know more about how Crown Vics/Marauders/GMQs are made to pass the TUV. I kinda want to add rear fogs to my Crown Vic.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: Noob in Canada, Qc by 2004_p71 @ Today at 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By Enitalp C'est clair que 13.0 c'est pas tres stock, Tu as rebuild le moteur ? un supercharge ? Je dirais une 4.10 avec quoi 300 torque 290 hp ? un crown stock a 300 lbtq et 250 hp ca prend pas mal plus que ca pour faire du
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: PCM help by Bangster @ Today at 11:24 AM

Blinking is what it should do in Off, but in RUN, it should be on steady for 3 seconds then go out. If it stays on, if it blinks, then it is a PATS issue. But if you are no longer bypassing the ground side of the relay then it wouldn't even crank if
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Trans Fluid Class III Leak by Bangster @ Today at 11:12 AM

It is likely the pump/front seal. For me, with 320,000 miles on mine, and no real issues, I just put a pan under it. I couldn't justify the work required to replace it, and it sorta was one of the issues, when added to all the others, that made me d
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Trans Fluid Class III Leak by Rootintootin @ Today at 10:41 AM

I've been getting some spots under the front of the car. I noticed them for about a month, but probably been going on since I started parking the front end down hill instead of up hill. Put out the drip tray and it's fresh red Mercon V. I wiped the
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by bluejay_32 @ Today at 10:20 AM

Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: PCM help by ford05 @ Today at 10:03 AM

I unhooked the ground wire from battery negative and ran it back to its spot on the relay. The light just blinks
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: PCM help by Bangster @ Today at 09:55 AM

What is the PATS/Security/anti theft light doing, and is it setting a PATS obd code? I take it you unhooked the bypass ground to the start relay, or is it still hooked up?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by bluejay_32 @ Today at 09:53 AM

Body and Interior
Jump to new posts PCM help by ford05 @ Today at 09:44 AM

Good morning all This is all for my 2005 lx sport about 2 years ago I replaced my PCM on my lx sport and went with a p71 pcm. The pats was by passed by grounding a wire from the starter relay which is what most do. I did this to take advantage of th
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19 >
Who's Online
5 registered (Old_Guy_Stu, 2004_p71, HDmech, 2 invisible), 90 Guests and 191 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
bluejay_32 325
CrystalPistol 309
a_d_a_m 222
Rainbowpizza 154
DudeAbides 140
Moby_Vic 97
JeffBoudah 97
Old_Guy_Stu 81
Ponyguy 76
Bangster 58
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!