Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ever ran into Panther hate? by hot__box @ Today at 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By PonyguyOriginally Posted By hot__boxYou obviously haven't spent much time on Instagram. I definitely wouldn't say Ford guys just seem to roll with it. I'm 77 years old... I can remember hearing President Roosevelt talk on the rad
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 End of US Lincoln Sedans by hot__box @ Today at 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By bluejay_32 I agree the Crapavan looks better . . . too bad it's got that Chrysler quality. I know right. Wonder exactly how bad it would be though.. *perplexed face* Originally Posted By bluejay_32And if what my cousin told m
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Bought my FIRST P71 for $600 last week! by metro21 @ Today at 02:14 AM

Old Lady: I'd happily take $600 for it. Me: So $300 it is!
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by bluejay_32 @ Today at 02:02 AM

Originally Posted By PonyguyOriginally Posted By BigMerc96Like how my Audi's hood release can't be pulled unless the drivers door is unlocked and open? Not sure how that's done on it, could be a simple mechanical interlock, but its Volkswagen so 50/5
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: My 88 Pony Has a Boo-Boo by hot__box @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Even if it got totaled, you'd keep it.. right? Glad you're OK.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by bluejay_32 @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 3 chamber muffler in stainless? by Danger2manifold @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

So after I have my front springs and control arms replaced next week to finish off my suspension refresh, I'm thinking about converting to dual exhaust. I have been listening to a bunch of exhaust clips for the past 2 days and found that I really lik
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. road_pizza by metro21 @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Thanks for sharing. There have been many members here over the years that were rather active and then suddenly disappear. I just figure they got out of the panther phase of their life as many who buy these cars do and moved on but unfortunately not a
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: AC cold for 25 minutes. by TheCableGuy @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

I’ll give an update. High side pressure was 325, low side at 40. Temp outside, 112. So my guy at Ford replaced the orifice tube filter, it was a little dirty he said. Replaced the high pressure service valve(was leaking). Did a vacuum on the s
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Cable throttle body conversion? by 2004_p71 @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By ClayBeltI mean I don’t, but it was just an idle thought I had. I’ll probably just relocate my pedal when the time comes, maybe angle it slightly to address the massive amount of space between the gas and brake on the DBW manu
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: I got a tune from Marty at MO's by 2004_p71 @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

that is great
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: build advise by 2004_p71 @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By ClayBeltPretty much the only way I can think of you’ll hit those power numbers is a trick flow top end on a 5.4 short block. and it,s totally doable ! made 390-382 NA on my 5,4 2 V
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: SCT tune gains 03 P71 by 2004_p71 @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By SouthwestORVYou guys were posting on this 10 years ago! Are you still around @P71CVMAN? I doubt he is still around , his last post was 5 years ago .
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: Road Trip and Everyday tool kit by HavocMan @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

I don't really like driving around with a trunk full of stuff day-in day-out. Generally, I keep a pack of bottled water, a few MRE's, a 3 day pack, a Road Atlas and a blanket in the car and a AAA card in my wallet. AAA is perfectly fine here. If I'm
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: High Pitched Steering noise by professorP7B @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Sounds metallic. I don't think it really has anything to do with the power steering. A noise with that system would occur regardless of wheel speed and would most likely be affected by engine RPM. It sounds like a rotor dragging against a backing pl
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: HavocMan's 2011 CVLX by HavocMan @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By BigMerc96I believe someone here was able to put a module from an Exploder overhead console into one of those ones so it shows outside temperature instead of just a compass. It might have been Bluejay32. The HVAC module display
Caring for Your Car
Jump to new posts Re: Product Review: HF "Bauer" foam polishing pad by 124neta @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By BigMerc96 I don't really see the point in spending more than that for wax on a daily driver. Any meguires product that ive bought that is "consumer" has been a big let down for me. That being said, I've applied cases of Meg#7
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 CVPI - Electrical Issues by Golypon @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Yeah there are no blown fuses, none. I don't know where to look or where to even start. Where do all these connections meet, could it be the LCM? The car won't shift out of park aswell. The brake pedal lights up the tail lights though. I pulled the
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Turn Signal Issue after LCM Bypass by Titans1854 @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Lol your problem seems to be exactly the same as mine. Like you, the new flasher worked unless my headlights were on and then the next day it wouldn't flash under any circumstances. Even when I turn everything back to stock, the turn signals don't fl
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: A/C confusion need a real tec by larrys @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

I meant I jumpered the harness connector at the accumulator. and nothing like I said.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I'm back! by CNGInterceptor @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Welcome back!
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: Hackett is OUT! by Moby_Vic @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Farley was the one who had the brilliant idea to stop building cars.
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Cracked front spring. by Prospect62 @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By CommanderCody Wished I thought of trying Ebay. Got out of the habit of checking them years ago due to their often high prices. Yeah I hear you. No shame in going the route you're going. But as you can see, there are still
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts 15x8 on aero without rubbing in front? by Johnnydirtfart @ Yesterday at 07:06 AM

Anyone ever run 15x8 on aero without the front fender rubbing? Im looking at 4" backspacing. Its a 97 Mgm. if its gonna rub, i could prob live with a 15x7.. The wheels on there now are the honeycomb 15x6.5 with 4.2" backspace. Please let me
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Jerry's Crown Victorias by Old_Guy_Stu @ Yesterday at 06:22 AM

Glad to see you're still around, Jerry. Sorry about your mom, and all the mess. Hope you get it sorted out.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
1 registered (Rootintootin), 38 Guests and 301 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
bluejay_32 198
BigMerc96 78
ClayBelt 78
Old_Guy_Stu 66
Moby_Vic 55
a_d_a_m 54
Ponyguy 54
TheCableGuy 53
Psxmoe 50
RF_Overlord 35
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!