Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Inflated P71 Auction Prices by bluejay_32 @ Today at 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By DmblanchDid you catch how the seller says "you could drive this to New York with zero worries..."? Looks like a sign to me. I think this is probably a better car than the other. The tires on the stock wheels look bra
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Long winded full width taillight thread by 46Mod99 @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

The shift cable spontaneously broke at the linkage end last week, postponing work on the project. We managed to weld the end back on, and I can continue working on this. I measured current draw for the LED strips, each 10" combination of 3 uses
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do to your panther today? by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

I'll start the bidding at $200
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: POTM August 2021 - voting by Bellwestern80 @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

I voted for rusty foot Don't forget this is the group who voted just a frame for POTM that got yoinked only on the technicality it didn't have enough photos.
CVN Panther of the Month
Jump to new posts Re: POTM August 2021 - Blu's 2000 Crown Victoria by Blu @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Bahahaha thanks guys!
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: GM wood trim added to my 08 P71 CV by Davidzq @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By SocalSamIIRC, the passenger seat ABS module is year or car specific and must be moved over to the new seat You are thinking of the Occupancy Classified System (OCS) Module. It is the same for 05-11 Vic/MGM. Towncar are the same
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Coolest hidden features of the Crown Victoria? by Davidzq @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By av8or1What did you attempt to correct him with Davidzq? Curiosity ... I often leave multi-paragraph lists of his claims and what about them is incorrect in the comments on YouTube. But for the most part, he loves talking about
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 MGM Restore and Rebuild by ChoreMe @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

pic hosting sites
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Why does my car shift early??? by KEEPINITOLDSKOOL @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

The only reason I swapped heads was because previous owner neglected the cooling system and it ate the Radiator, heater core, and eventually the cylinder head cooling passages and a set of mustang heads was way cheaper. I know I'm missing some hp due
Steering, Suspension and Brakes
Jump to new posts Re: Steering still stiff, whats next? by RF_Overlord @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Yes.
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go by RipWixomAssembly @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

I sort of get that. But at least how it is around here, I've seen some really nice Continentals of that generation, that are comparable of the price of a 03+ Town Car. But mainly. The Town Car costs more always
Box Tech
Jump to new posts Re: usual mods for box CV? by papaumau45 @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Thanks for info. I have 89 CV lo po base engine. mods so far: cold air intake 45k volt coil E3 plugs Walker dual exhaust 2 inch performance mufflers/ Thrush addco 1 inch rear bar 3.55 gears cop shocks
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Town car exhaust 04 on a 99? by a_d_a_m @ Yesterday at 07:39 AM

It's still not a direct swap.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Driver Door Hinge by AACoPD05 @ Yesterday at 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By PerPA wise member once said: "You can use a front passenger door hinge, just turn it over to use on the drivers side. I fixed a few saggy drivers doors this way. The bottom hinge is easy to replace, just have a helping han
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Engine build plans, what ya think? by dixiebandit69 @ Yesterday at 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By speedfreakIt has some rust in a couple cylinders that'd probably clean up with some Scothchbrite, but I'm just gonna bore it. I don't think you can bore those blocks. If you can't catch a fingernail on a ridge in the bore, I
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts 1993 Lincoln Towncar Engine/Trans Swap by Jim2029 @ 08/01/21 07:52 PM

I'm wondering if a 302 will bolt into a 1993 Lincoln Town car? This body style had a 302 in it with it came out in 1991 due to production delays on the new 4.6 platform, but I don't if the frame is different for the 4.6L Town car. The 4.6L in the ca
Jump to new posts Re: 98-02 Front Big brake upgrade ?? by hkerekes @ 08/01/21 04:33 PM

I have a set of the caliper brackets for sale if anyone wants them. I tried to make them work with a different caliper ( knowing it probably wouldnt before i bought them) and i couldnt.
Newbie Junction
Jump to new posts Re: New Purchase - 2009 CVPI! by JackCrawford @ 08/01/21 04:13 PM

So the piece that's directly on top of the intake? And remove all material that blocks the airflow? Is there a post on here that goes into detail on a TBW car (if that even makes a difference)?
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Upgrade / Mod Ideas by tc092 @ 08/01/21 03:13 PM

I've thought about the jmod, but (1) I'm not sure whether it's as beneficial to the 4R75E as it is to earlier versions like the 4R70W and (2) when I got the Marty tune, I originally had the shift firmness set to 7 but I preferred the stock shift sinc
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right NOW!? by bluejay_32 @ 08/01/21 03:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuhzlSQovxc My luck is completely wasted.
Jump to new posts Re: Vibration in front suspension by trw @ 08/01/21 12:58 PM

Thanks to all. I had to reschedue my tire appoinment for monday. I will let you know if that takes care of it.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Wheel and tire size combo? by Truckster @ 08/01/21 12:02 PM

Thanks for the information. Very helpful.
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: No more Marauder or PI airboxes? by Big_Pimpin @ 08/01/21 10:47 AM

I have the long tubes but am trying to decide if I do them only or port the heads and maybe cams.
Tires and Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Goodyear Eagle RSA & RSA Plus by my2008P71 @ 08/01/21 07:48 AM

Is there a specific police version of the RSA for the 17" rim?
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Show us your idle hours by my2008P71 @ 08/01/21 07:45 AM

Must have been on 24/7 during both shifts.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 55 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Old_Guy_Stu 100
bluejay_32 97
Dmblanch 73
a_d_a_m 59
RF_Overlord 45
GM_Guy 44
Moby_Vic 33
Tenevic_P71 33
SocalSam 32
Ponyguy 31
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!