Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Newbie Junction
Originally Posted By DavidzqThere's no "fleet" version of the Grand Marquis. But there is the Performance Package. Does the car have dual exhaust? Do you know the gear ratio? This reminds me of the James May article about the Grand Marqu
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Still own my 2002 LX-Sport by SlowV8 @ 12/02/21 11:29 AM

Still the best stock panther wheels IMO.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: First View of the Beast by SlowV8 @ 12/02/21 11:28 AM

That is an all time great color for the Vic.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Our Latest Addition by SlowV8 @ 12/02/21 11:27 AM

I have yet to ever see one of these in person.
FoMoCo News
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Ford: Mustang Sedan Coming? by SlowV8 @ 12/02/21 11:25 AM

I'm sure Ford has brand managers that know way more than I could, but this seems like it would dilute the Mustang brand even more.
Southeast
Jump to new posts ADJUSTABLE PEDAL GEARS !!! by OPA @ 12/02/21 09:39 AM

I you need a gear for your Panther adjustable pedals, now is the time. I've spoken to Chris Curless and he is making one last run of gears; 20 for the Panthers/Jags, and 30 for the Ford trucks. Price should be in the $110 range shipped to you. Cal
Modular High Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Spark plugs on supercharged cars by 01boatman @ 12/01/21 11:56 PM

Thanks guys I order a set of tr6s from lmr souly because I've heard of the them and heard good things
Finds - eBay, CL, Wherever
Jump to new posts Re: Official Craigslist/eBay/other finds megathread by Dmblanch @ 12/01/21 08:24 PM

Although no one may have any interest in this car, I thought I'd put it up for what it's worth 2006 Grand Marquis GS, 18k miles 2006 Grand Marquis GS only 18K miles, Grand Junction, CO, right on 1-70 corridor making it a relatively easier and ch
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: A love story between a kid and his Crown Vic by YoungP71dude @ 12/01/21 05:11 PM

Aight, it's been a solid while since I posted an update. All the needed body panels are back on my main Vic now, and the parts car is slowly turning into what I like to call the "NASKART". It's basically a giant go-kart with no body panels
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: The PING is here to stay :( by Freddy12189 @ 12/01/21 04:51 PM

Thanks for this thread. I have had pinging on my 99MGM since I got it in 2019. Been on and off and tried everything to stop it. Only thing that worked was running 91 octane gas but with gas so high all of a sudden I just cant afford it. Saw the DFPE
Members' Cars
Crap, I'll be your huckleberry on one of those wood trimmed TC wheels with the full SWC's! My sport has Medium light stone interior, which I think is one of those two on the right and center top row. Shoot me a PM
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 3.73 Gear Swap Woes - Noise by 2004_p71 @ 12/01/21 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By GM_GuyAt this point you got one option, pull the cover and do gear mesh pattern check and see what it looks like. Take pictures. x2 please take really good pictures so we can help you out.
Members' Cars
Jump to new posts Re: Jerry's Crown Victorias by SocalSam @ 12/01/21 07:11 AM

Learned this trick from turntable restorers. Use Nu Finish polish on the instrument cluster cover. It will get rid of swirls and surface clouding. I did that to my new to me Message Center cluster and it looks brand new. Plus when it rains inside
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: I have to get some new seats by SocalSam @ 11/30/21 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By 2007CrownVicYou can also go with leather Crown Vic LX seats or Grand Marquis if you don't mind having the bigger drivers seat that eliminates the spot for a center console. This. Bench seats are identical in construction to th
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: O2 Sensor Clip Removal help by Parkourpotato @ 11/30/21 08:54 PM

I ended up taking the car to my fiancés cousins shop and paying him to reconnect it for me. He was manipulating something from the top of the engine bay and then would lift the car up and do something underneath, and then lower it again. Think he wa
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Asked for help. No response. by Florida_Mike @ 11/30/21 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By PonyguyMr. Florida Mike, I feel bad that nobody has offered to help you out. We folks here at CVN are supposed to be better than that. That said, I think you'll have to lift the front of that Vic, and poke your head around and s
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Mounting Marauder fog lights question. by Florida_Mike @ 11/30/21 04:09 PM

I think I got what I need now. Thanks, appreciate it.
Lizard Lounge
Originally Posted By Moby_Vichttps://www.marketwatch.com/story/billio...ion-11636658596 I guess nobody clicked on my link. Quote:Billions of dollars earmarked for electric-vehicle charging in the $1 trillion infrastructure bill is expected to boos
Lizard Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Inflated P71 Auction Prices by Dmblanch @ 11/29/21 06:19 PM

Well, I just got my 07 Hemi charger back from the shop less $800 for the new AC compressor, recharge and serpentine belt! So I'm batting a thousand for all three of the cop Chargers I've bought for flipping purposes. All three have required OVER $7
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 CVPI 2-3 delayed upshift/flare. by TheShadow @ 11/29/21 05:00 PM

Sounds like a problem with your direct drum or the stub shaft which splines into the drum shaft. The splines wear down inside the drum shaft, and a lot of rebuilders miss that. Assuming it's still under warranty, take it back.
4.6L Based Powertrains
Jump to new posts Transmission leaking by KYF350 @ 11/29/21 03:37 PM

Greetings gentlemen, The MGM in my signature is leaking oil of some kind. I change engine oil every 3,000 miles noticed some oil spots in my driveway. I had the car racked-up and noticed leakage around the drain plug so I replaced it with a new OE
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: My Crown Vic in Norway by DagA @ 11/29/21 02:46 PM

Finally found some time to play with this and i sorted it. Steering wheel controlls work when i use both key 1 and 2.
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Key on\Engine on, lights wont turn off by Osu @ 11/29/21 01:43 PM

@florida_mike @SocalSam Thanks for the replies gentlemen, I resolved the issue about 15mins ago. Yesterday I replaced the BOO switch and a few fuses but I still had the same issues. No brake lights and still couldn't shift out of park. Frustrating t
Body and Interior
FIXED. All of those issues, were all due to one fuse... #22. Replaced that, and replaced the turn signal fuse that kept blowing because #22 was blown, and now everything works like a charm. Brake lights, flashers, signals, and I can shift out of park
Body and Interior
Jump to new posts Re: Brake lights not working by Osu @ 11/29/21 01:31 PM

FIXED. All of those issues, were all due to one fuse... #22. Replaced that, and replaced the turn signal fuse that kept blowing because #22 was blown, and now everything works like a charm. Brake lights, flashers, signals, and I can shift out of park
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 46 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
bluejay_32 141
SocalSam 78
Ponyguy 72
Dmblanch 52
Moby_Vic 48
DudeAbides 47
RF_Overlord 41
Old_Guy_Stu 37
Davidzq 33
a_d_a_m 32
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!