New 98 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

Posted by: Mercernery

New 98 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - 09/12/21 07:47 AM

How is everybody doing thank you for accepting me I recently bought a 98 Mercury Grand Marquis and Liz with around 225,000 MI and I bought it for $1,300. My Mercury mountaineer broke down on me and I still haven't quite diagnostic. I'm never owned a panther platform Visa but as I am learning and driving is a week that I intend to keep and modify it to the fullest extent of my imagination. So far since it was 98 I had overheating problems which I eventually had to replace the radiator I still have the old radiator that I'm manually flushing by removing the covers and with them dipstick unclog all that stuff. I can tell you how to do it just DM me other than that I have put a new battery of course I have put some new spark plugs and ignition coils. A spectrum air intake just the dropping type. And added a pusher radiator fan in front of the condenser. I installed a 2000 crown Victoria Police interceptor PCM which I immediately noticed the difference. I have this issue where I have coolant leaking but I haven't quite pinpointed exactly it shows under the exhaust manifold. But it does have a new intake manifold because aluminum part so that is still a working progress if anybody could help me with that. I do intend on buying a pi and take but but later on. Right now I am saving for a window tint because I have all clear windows I will post a picture later on today other than that I will do the bushings for the front and suspension which include the sway bar and end links upper and lower ball joints tie rods in and out and the other two that I can remember right now. Other than that I'm thinking about repainting it and doing some body work to it but that is a beautiful car and before I forget I am planning on doing a do exhaust on it I do have them h pipe already and is it better for me to buy a exhaust pipe from the junkyard or from the Amazon. I did see one exhaust piping in the junkyard that was a little bit rusted but overall it was good anybody give me a tip on that
Posted by: MIAMI-DADE

Re: New 98 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - 09/28/21 09:27 AM

Welcome from Miami!