Cincinnati area CVN meet up?

Posted by: PYPY

Cincinnati area CVN meet up? - 05/24/21 10:54 AM

Anyone interested?

The meet up could be in conjunction with the Milford Friday night cruise-in which is on the east side of Cincinnati off the I-275 loop and is held every Friday...pretty much rain or shine. The cruise-in is in the Milford Mulberry Kroger parking lot at 1093 State Route 28, Milford, OH. When the weather is good, there can be as many as 300-400 cars. Cars show up as early as 1400 but most show up around 1700. Plenty of places within a few hundred yards to get grub...Wendy’s, Penn Station, Donatos, etc.

I’ve been doing this cruise-in since about 2001 with either my 2001 Mustang Bullitt or 2007 P71. My Mustang buddies don’t like it when I bring my 2007 P71...they think it’s big, ugly, and not cool.
Posted by: a_d_a_m

Re: Cincinnati area CVN meet up? - 05/25/21 10:55 AM

It's out of my way, but I might be persuaded to come down some Friday later this year.

However, this Friday's weather looks like crap up near me, and I've got too many irons in the fire for the next several weeks.
Posted by: PYPY

Re: Cincinnati area CVN meet up? - 05/26/21 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By a_d_a_m
It's out of my way, but I might be persuaded to come down some Friday later this year.

However, this Friday's weather looks like crap up near me, and I've got too many irons in the fire for the next several weeks.

Copy all, a_d_a_m.

Also, let me know when you’ll be attending any Cleveland area cruise events and I’ll head up there in my P71 pending my work schedule.