Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Topic Options
#1237395 - 07/20/07 01:05 AM And on the sixth day......... crunch, crunch
Justin McCarter Offline
Climber

Loc: Fredericksburg VA
registered last friday and 704miles on OD

Fri Jul 13 2007 registered, i hate it when there is a connection with superstitions.

today on thursday instead of going to Summerduck, on my way to get my sister from richmond. i sold a few old cats for gas money and took the closest I95 ramp.

a new on ramp, two 50" hills on the sides of the ramp had cut into, and it still had guard rails at the intersection.

you might be thinking correct of what happened. a;lskdfja;sldkfja;sldkfjas;ldkfjas;ldkfjas;dlfkjasl;dfkjasdlfkjasd;lfkjsad;lfkjsad;lfkjasd;lf.

no one else at the intersection. the rails were a car-length apart, i had the green light and turned left onto the on ramp when all of a sudden a Black 4 door explorer poped into my right side mirror i didn't know what to do so already most the way through the intersection turning a regular curve, then i turned harder to avoid the explorer coming up on my right side then i started to slide on some dirt on the asphalt, i locked up the brakes.

the explorer avoided hitting me by turning right and ABS, (annything but stoped) sinse his tires didn't lock up he made a loop around the intersection then around me onto I95 N. all while i'm...

sliding right twoards the guard rail, at least my car slowed down to about 10-15mph, the right front hit pushed the fender in-shattered the fiber glass nose clip-shifted the front end 1/8"-and bounced off of the guard rail-spining the car-to hit the right rear fender-shattering the brake lense/ fiberglass housing. and i came to a stop praying "why"

called the cops, took half an hour because that happened during when all of stafford county's best were having their once a year meeting.

he couldn't do anny thing because my brother and i didn't see anny plates on the explorer, but what the cop could do was;
give me a ticket (for going off road), insurance would go up because of ticket and accident, Geico would total car so

i would have to, pay for the ticket, buying the car back, paying out of pocket for repairs, and the insurance raise

but the cop was from Ohio a hot rod raised child, and we talked about my car, so he decided to not register the accident

i went to my neighbors house, he said hell pull the 3' pipe like long dent out of the rear .25 pannel for free and body fill and prime for free along with the miss maching body pieces hell sand and prime. And the other parts that can be bolted on i've already gotten off but the RF fender is still attached by a few bolts.

a few sad facts;
my first wreck,
the explorer without tags ran the red light,
the guard rails dont have to be there (if they werent i could of spun the car around in the dirt after sliding the car accros the road),
my car should of been totaled,
and i should of gotten a ticket for running off the road (at least i removed last years county sticker 100$ fine for it blocking my view)

but good and funny things;
i found out the cops have a meeting on this date noon of evey year,
the cop that liked my car wanted to know if it was loud he said he wouldn't give me a ticket for making noise so i took off real quick making noise he turned on his lights for a few seconds then flew by me on 95 doing 90mph,

the cost isn't going to be much about 150$ of parts from my junk yard, just painting so it'll have primer patches till i get the money to make it a metalic burgendy and i'm looking at a three day turn around to make it its original shape
!!deceased!!! 1990 Crown vic GT A9L MAF computer conversion 347 stroker, F303 cam, T5 5speed trans. big brakes , disk rear._- Stock heads and intake [email protected] 4k [email protected] 2-3.4k !!!deceased!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mccarterjg

#1237399 - 07/20/07 01:08 AM Re: And on the sixth day......... crunch, crunch [Re: Justin McCarter]
Justin McCarter Offline
Climber

when i came home my neighbor joked that it locked like i went to a skate park and showed them off on the grinding pipe.

junk yard run, on friday to get my miss mached body pannels

Edited by Justin McCarter (07/20/07 01:30 AM)
!!deceased!!! 1990 Crown vic GT A9L MAF computer conversion 347 stroker, F303 cam, T5 5speed trans. big brakes , disk rear._- Stock heads and intake [email protected] 4k [email protected] 2-3.4k !!!deceased!!!

#1239918 - 07/23/07 11:31 PM Re: And on the sixth day......... crunch, crunch [Re: Justin McCarter]
Blaze86Vic Offline

Loc: Virginia
Sorry to hear that, at least you didn't get a ticket and you and the cars are still ok.

#1240301 - 07/24/07 05:22 PM Re: And on the sixth day......... crunch, crunch [Re: Blaze86Vic]
TheBlunderbuss Offline
Over the Hill

Loc: CHAMPAIGN, IL
And he's getting help from a friend

#1240486 - 07/24/07 10:14 PM Re: And on the sixth day......... crunch, crunch [Re: TheBlunderbuss]
Justin McCarter Offline
Climber

got my used body parts on today.

the good cheap junk yard that i go to every week, had just crushed a CV that i was shure was going to be there for a few more months. but they missed the 88 mustang that i got the transmission out of, all the glass is broken, every body pannel is beat up, and has been there two months longer than the blue CV.

so a tan CV with all of the fiber glass already snaped, and the R tail light just smashed in the last three days i got the RF fender
and spent 125 at a rip off place for a loaded blue header pannel, still needs to be sanded has a crack, and the parking lights were all cracked and crome falling off of plastic, but thats where i get when i need it now

and 45 for a tail light with a few scraches, would of costed about 10 at the good cheap u pull place

two weeks to drive in the Koon Kar untill i get the white back over every spot.

#1244003 - 07/29/07 11:14 PM Re: And on the sixth day......... crunch, crunch [Re: Justin McCarter]
AOD Offline

Grand Poobah

Loc: Asheville, North Carolina
Assh0le people running without registration. \:\( \:\(

'85 2-Door Crown Victoria - Faster than the Sig Police!
302 HO, -0.022" E7 Heads, Weiand Intake, Edelbrock 1406 Carb, Mechanical Fuel Pump, HEI Distributor, 180* T-stat, Shift Kit, HO Governor, Lokar Cables, B&M Torq Master Converter, FRPP Trans Cooler, Mustang Headers, 2.25" Dual Exhaust, Flowtech H-pipe, Hooker AeroChamber Mufflers, 2.5" Side-Exit Exhaust, Police Shocks, Cut PI Front Springs in the Rear, PI Rear Sway Bar, 17" Sport Wheels, 245/50/Z17 Tires, 4.10 Rear End Gears, Trac Lok Diff
'15 Ford Taurus SHO '02 Jeep Liberty '95 Mazda Miata MX-5 '82 Honda MB5 Motorcycle

Who's Online
3 registered (Crown_Vic_6, Davidzq, crjackson), 46 Guests and 284 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
bluejay_32 226
Old_Guy_Stu 120
a_d_a_m 99
DudeAbides 91
Ponyguy 72
CrystalPistol 45
Moby_Vic 44
Davidzq 43
ClayBelt 43
Bangster 37
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!