Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Topic Options
#1178178 - 04/27/07 05:06 PM Autodrome St-Eustache (near MTL) every Wednesday
thejsx Offline
Franken Stich!
Climber

Loc: Quebec City
Every Wednesday it's Street racing at the Autodrome St-Eustache! it starts at 6.30PM to 11PM IIRC... But I'm warning you, be there early because it's getting crowded very fast! when I left last wednesday the line up to get in was about 3-4km... at 8.30... ! It's 7 bucks and you can race on the 1/8th of mile anytime you want (so earlier means more race faster...!) So, I hope to see some CrownVics on the track!

RIP 1997 Crown Vic LX HPP///2004 cammed PI engine with a 5 speed tr-3650, 4.10s, MZT and a lot of goodies
2012 Ford Focus Se hatch manual, some goodies on the way!
Some videos and stuff Pictures of the vic My Stap '11 pictures

#1181688 - 05/03/07 07:24 AM Re: Autodrome St-Eustache (near MTL) every Wednesday [Re: thejsx]
thejsx Offline
Franken Stich!
Climber

We had a little crownvic meet yesterday at the track...here some pictures!

Maybe Pierre-luc will chime in and add his pictures (and a video of me staging! against a GrandMarquis that joined us later...!

RIP 1997 Crown Vic LX HPP///2004 cammed PI engine with a 5 speed tr-3650, 4.10s, MZT and a lot of goodies

#1205692 - 06/07/07 07:21 AM Re: Autodrome St-Eustache (near MTL) every Wednesd [Re: thejsx]
thejsx Offline
Franken Stich!
Climber

anyways...! went back tonight... did several runs... had lot's of fun, got myself against me twice,

then against a too coool for me civic that asked me if i had the Police Engine.... (yeah right) I beat the hell out of it

After that, twice against a not stock lancer, first time I lost I've started in 2nd gear which is very lame.... and second time I've lost too but with a much more decent gap between us..!

then against a pos integra, he beat me the first run by a hood (I've dirt tracked a bit too much..!) , then I've beaten him by a full length of my car

Then I've found the gem of the track, a stock 03 marauder! Raced him twice too first race was kinda close until the end because he missed his start... but second race I was lost in the dirt!!

My first run against it

then against a bone stock Mazda3... (because none of the gay people over there wanted to race against me (they said that they don't want to race against a fat lard car...) and I've beaten that Mazda by a mile (yeah on a 1/8 of mile... but seriously there was no match at all)

then my last one against a 5.0L stang foxbody... the guy wasn't believing me that my car was a POS... he was very suspicious about my car!! and he won of course, but not by that much... maybe 1-1.5 car length

#1210116 - 06/13/07 08:33 AM Re: Autodrome St-Eustache (near MTL) every Wednesd [Re: thejsx]
2004_p71 Offline

no replacement for displacement
Posting Addict

Loc: Quebec Canada
sorry for not being able to add my pics or video I'm pretty noob with that
lol

Best time 13.079 @ 105 1.8 60'
comming back this fall

Moderator:  a_d_a_m 
Who's Online
6 registered (bobb, Lance01, tc092, jmlock, RF_Overlord, fordoldfart), 64 Guests and 129 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
bluejay_32 116
Moby_Vic 86
JeffBoudah 77
Old_Guy_Stu 73
Armada Master 53
a_d_a_m 47
DudeAbides 47
Dmblanch 46
Ponyguy 42
SocalSam 36
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!