Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1558175 - 09/08/08 05:39 PM Re: Anyone else have lighting to show.. [Re: WeekendWarrior]
sanco Offline
fo shizzle
Poobah

Loc: chicago, illinois
think about it this way...what in the world would your explaination be to have those lights on the car OTHER than to try and look like a cop.

do you really think that people that have them don't use them to mess with people? i seriously doubt that someone has them ONLY for show or track...what show do you use it in? if you went to any car show with that crap you would get laughed at.

lights on a car are also ILLEGAL pushbar and steelies are not. when you see lights in a car like this you right away assume its a cop, there are no ifs ands or buts.

Links
#1558182 - 09/08/08 05:52 PM Re: Anyone else have lighting to show.. [Re: sanco]
samdust Offline
Rookie

ok ok i get it but u cant say that pulling up with a pushbar and steelies doesnt look like a cop. thats all im saying. so im done with my rant i just dont see how most guys on here can call him a whacker when there rollin in a p71 with spot light, pushbar and steelies. and i cant believe im the only one who sees it that way maybe im crazy

Edited by samdust (09/08/08 05:55 PM)

#1558183 - 09/08/08 05:52 PM Re: Anyone else have lighting to show.. [Re: sanco]
mrwhite Offline
Climber

well put sanco

#1558185 - 09/08/08 05:54 PM Re: Anyone else have lighting to show.. [Re: samdust]
mrwhite Offline
Climber

Originally Posted By: samdust
ok ok i get it but u cant say that pulling up with a pushbar and steelies doesnt look like a cop. thats all im saying. so im done with my rant i just dont see how most guys on here can call him a whacker when there rollin in a p71 with spot light, pushbar and steelies.

so a suv with a pushbar and steel rims would be a cop car?

#1558186 - 09/08/08 05:55 PM Re: Anyone else have lighting to show.. [Re: mrwhite]
samdust Offline
Rookie

no did i say suv i said POLICE INTERCEPTOR

#1558187 - 09/08/08 06:01 PM Re: Anyone else have lighting to show.. [Re: samdust]
WeekendWarrior Offline
Still a MP
Over the Hill

Loc: Fair Haven, Mi
Show me a few unmarked cruisers that have pushbars. It gives crown vics a tough look, not to mention are semi-useful. Mine saved the front end of my car on more than one occasion. Lights dont do [censored] for your car

#1558189 - 09/08/08 06:06 PM Re: Anyone else have lighting to show.. [Re: samdust]
sanco Offline
fo shizzle
Poobah

Loc: chicago, illinois
there are a lot of reasons why pushbar and steelies go by without a problem. if you want to start another pushbar debate, be my guest, it will add another 1000000000000 pages to this thread. yes the pushbar and steel wheels do make it look more like a cop car but the thing with that is most people also like the way the car looks with it on. its more of a looks decision than anything else for most people on here. trust me if someone goes on here and starts talking about how he installed that stuff to scare people he wouldnt last too long either. i had it on my car because i liked the way it looked, but than i took it off because i decided it looked better without it. it had nothing to do with making the car look more like a cop car. spot lights are also used a lot by the people on here when they go on country roads, along with the issue of filling that nasty hole if you take it off.

you cannot make the same argument with lights on the car. there is absolutelly NOTHING you can say to justify why you have lights on the car other than that it looks more like a cop car.

what are you gonna say? it looks better with it on? no you look stupid as hell and it could get you shot in some areas
it lights yup the road better at night??? my ass it does

ITS ILLEGAL!!!! even if you are using colors that are not, you are trying to make yourself appear like someone you are not.

#1558330 - 09/08/08 10:06 PM Re: Anyone else have lighting to show.. [Re: sanco]
dRock96Marquis Offline

Posting Addict

Loc: Maryland

Enough

Former owner of a Grand Marquis with a few mods, Grand Marquis "LSE S/C"

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
1 registered (Volodymyr), 74 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Dmblanch 33
Old_Guy_Stu 32
RF_Overlord 32
speedfreak 28
Bellwestern80 27
LordAeneas 23
PrincePolaris 21
a_d_a_m 19
GM_Guy 16
Traffic22 16
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!