Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Topic Options
#1597755 - 10/29/08 06:11 PM Durham Region Panther Owners, local meet
TheDriver959 Offline
Climber

Loc: Oshawa, ON
I know there are lots of us out there! I see you out there, with your CVPIs, GMs and (some) Marauders! I think we should throw a local meet, and show DRJ what a REAL car looks like! Preferably on a weekend, Friday or Saturday, here in Oshawa. We'll invade the lakeside ricer scene and embarrass the lot of them, with their Hondas, their Neons and their Cavaliers. Anyone interested in frying some rice, standing still?

Also, it would be nice to get together and have a meet and greet, so we can recognize each other's cars from now on. Out of area people are welcome, as well. I know I've seen lots of people that live in Oshawa and the surrounding area on this forum, so holler out!
LX Sport Console & Floor Shifter, Gentex Electrochromic Mirror w/compass, Marauder Cluster, Speed Control w/leather wheel, LED turn signals, HID headlights (projectors coming), EATC (DIY, in progress), Marauder corners, Rewired DRL, Rewired turn signals, Maraudered headlights, Grille Mounted Driving Lights, Bullitt Wheels, Pirelli Tires and a Custom Ram Air System. More to come!

#1599958 - 10/31/08 08:02 PM Re: Durham Region Panther Owners, local meet [Re: TheDriver959]
troyco Offline
Climber

Loc: Ontario, Canada
sounds good, hopefully before the snow flies....

1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
70mm Aviator throttle body, Professional Products ported upper plenum, STEEDA underdrive pulleys, Auto Meter tach, MSD 8mm wires, MSD coils, 180 thermostat, 17" BULLITT wheels with 245/45/ZR17 Good Year rubber, Blue Oval Industries ceramic coated headers, custom 2.25" cat-back exhaust with x-pipe, Edelbrock SDT mufflers, stainless exhaust tips, Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats, 21mm HPP rear sway bar
UPCOMING MODS:
Snow tires and an oil change.

#1601422 - 11/02/08 10:27 AM Re: Durham Region Panther Owners, local meet [Re: troyco]
TheDriver959 Offline
Climber

Yes, before the snowfall, hopefully. Anyone else? Or is troyco the only other local member here that's hungry for rice? We can smoke them standing still! We have real cars, not wrong-wheel drive fart boxes. Anyone?
LX Sport Console & Floor Shifter, Gentex Electrochromic Mirror w/compass, Marauder Cluster, Speed Control w/leather wheel, LED turn signals, HID headlights (projectors coming), EATC (DIY, in progress), Marauder corners, Rewired DRL, Rewired turn signals, Maraudered headlights, Grille Mounted Driving Lights, Bullitt Wheels, Pirelli Tires and a Custom Ram Air System. More to come!

#1604211 - 11/04/08 09:33 PM Re: Durham Region Panther Owners, local meet [Re: TheDriver959]
BlackStallion Offline
S/C'd 'Stang
Over the Hill

Loc: Canada
It depends on the date, I may or may not come.

2008 Buell 1125R; 2009 Buell 1125R
2009 FORD MUSTANG GT -- SOLD!

#1604726 - 11/05/08 10:06 AM Re: Durham Region Panther Owners, local meet [Re: BlackStallion]
TheDriver959 Offline
Climber

Check out OQCVO.com, there is a more detailed thread on the forum there. I am setting up a date that will be convenient for everyone and have stated when I am personally available. Did you just get that Town Car? Or was I only seeing the GM and Marauder before?

#1608745 - 11/09/08 07:52 PM Re: Durham Region Panther Owners, local meet [Re: TheDriver959]
TheDriver959 Offline
Climber

Official date is set for November 15, 2008. Time is in the air, but it will be a late running meet since the rice doesn't come out until after dark.

#1609971 - 11/10/08 11:02 PM Re: Durham Region Panther Owners, local meet [Re: TheDriver959]
BlackStallion Offline
S/C'd 'Stang
Over the Hill

Loc: Canada
Cannot make this due to work sorry!

2008 Buell 1125R; 2009 Buell 1125R
2009 FORD MUSTANG GT -- SOLD!

Moderator:  a_d_a_m 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 75 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
bluejay_32 112
JeffBoudah 89
Armada Master 74
Moby_Vic 73
Old_Guy_Stu 69
Dmblanch 56
DudeAbides 53
a_d_a_m 47
SocalSam 41
Ponyguy 41
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!