Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Topic Options
#3997502 - 12/02/18 11:21 PM POTM December 2018 - GoldPanther's 2003 MGM
a_d_a_m Offline
3 Orange Whips
Metroplectic

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Originally Posted By GoldPanther
2003 Grand Marquis LS ultimate edition.
Color green aspen metallic code P5, rare color only used on 2002 and 2003, interior mid parchment color
All LS standard options plus Ultimate Edition options...
Wooded with air/radio controls
Long over head
Rear Air Suspension (RAS)
Digital Dash
Etc.

Mods...
Interior chrome handles from 06+
Tinted windows 5% rear three, 50% front sides
Rear lettering deleted
Marauder corner lights
Headlamps chrome delete to look like marauder with added parking white led in reflector.
Morimoto projector retrofit with 55w HID
GoldPanther external relay harness
----
Marauder powertrain swap (complete engine with accessories, trans, drive shaft and PCM)
Rear head cooling mod
Complete differential assembly swap from a 2011 crown Vic, 31 spline axles. (3.55 gears and carrier will be added next summer)
Dual exhaust with X pipe a d magnaflows with long magnaflow exhaust tips

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gU2YNWk.gifv[/img]

As an affluent liberal, I choose $600 panthers because I have impeccable taste. Sure, I could have 4 teslas in my signature... But then I couldn't be a derp state optative infuriating a 20 year old internet forum to spread my lies amongst the 36 active members.
'91 LTD Country Squire (POTM Mar. '19) | '03 Marauder (POTM Nov. '10, Jul. '20) | 2010 P7B
formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 (POTM Feb. '18), '04 CVLX (POTM Jun. '19), '03 SAP P71

#3997696 - 12/06/18 12:18 PM Re: POTM December 2018 - GoldPanther's 2003 MGM [Re: a_d_a_m]
ciscogrant Offline
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Nice car. Love that you swapped in the Marauder powertrain. Also cheers for representing Chi-Town!

#3997754 - 12/07/18 03:10 PM Re: POTM December 2018 - GoldPanther's 2003 MGM [Re: ciscogrant]
GoldPanther Offline
BOK contributor
Over the Hill

Loc: Chitcagoland!
Originally Posted By ciscogrant
Nice car. Love that you swapped in the Marauder powertrain. Also cheers for representing Chi-Town!

Thank you man.
I'm proud and happy that your first post was to congratulate me.
Welcome to CVN
Originally Posted By Black_Chrome
Black_Chrome: If only I had a merc...Oh wait, its still sitting out at the farm frown "This holiday season give that special woman in your life something she deserves. Dans External Relay Harness."

#3998662 - 12/18/18 09:02 AM Re: POTM December 2018 - GoldPanther's 2003 MGM [Re: GoldPanther]
ciscogrant Offline
Stranger

Loc: Texas

Thank you man.
Welcome to CVN

I've been a long time lurker and this site has helped me out so much in the past years. I have aspirations to get POTM someday, but with a CVPI in oreo I doubt that will happen anytime soon. smile

#3999478 - 12/29/18 11:00 AM Re: POTM December 2018 - GoldPanther's 2003 MGM [Re: ciscogrant]
GoldPanther Offline
BOK contributor
Over the Hill

Loc: Chitcagoland!

Thank you man.
Welcome to CVN

I've been a long time lurker and this site has helped me out so much in the past years. I have aspirations to get POTM someday, but with a CVPI in oreo I doubt that will happen anytime soon. smile

There are some super clean oreos out there, maybe as long as you don't have of "extra" equipment there people will like it. You should totally participate, i won with very few votes, everything is possible.
Originally Posted By Black_Chrome
Black_Chrome: If only I had a merc...Oh wait, its still sitting out at the farm frown "This holiday season give that special woman in your life something she deserves. Dans External Relay Harness."

Moderator:  a_d_a_m, BigMerc96, Chaplian 
Who's Online
3 registered (Bangster, ford05, GregY), 72 Guests and 296 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Email Login
EMail Login Name
Password
 New users, sign up!
Top Posters (30 Days)
bluejay_32 233
av8or1 83
a_d_a_m 78
DudeAbides 65
Old_Guy_Stu 64
ClayBelt 45
Ponyguy 39
Moby_Vic 36
RF_Overlord 35
JeffBoudah 34
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!