I have a couple drivers side, but I don't think CVN will let me sell one to you yet. I'm not special enough And pull the whole thing out and look underneath for broken supports. It may not be the foam's fault.
Edited by Dmblanch (03/28/21 04:14 PM)
1) 2002 White P71 - UT Training vehicle w/bad paint, 89K miles, bought $2000.
2) 2003 B&W P71 - UT Patrol car w/bad paint, 74K miles, bought $976.
3) 2005 White P71 - immaculate WA Fire Chief vehicle, 54K miles, bought w/siren & lights intact $2025.
4) 2011 Black P7B - CA Sheriff vehicle, 79K miles, bought $2000, rented as a movie prop.
5) 2008 White P71 - Idaho sheriff vehicle, 95k miles, outfitted as prop vehicle, bought $1400, prop rental.
6) 2005 White P71 - UT University police, 74k miles, bought $2100.
7) 2004 Silver P71 - UT Fire Dept., 104K miles, bought $2009.
8) 2004 Toreador Red LX Sport - 111K, want ad find $2500.
9) 2010 White P7B SAP - UT Police, 106K, bought $2450.
10) 2010 White P7B SAP - UT Police, 104K, bought $2125, sister to #9.