Can anyone provide the part number for the black rubber grommet that fits between the fuel tank on most of our CV, MGM and Town Cars... and the blue plastic F8DZ9B593AB Fuel Tank Vent Valve.?

Fords parts dept incorrectly lists the grommet as a F6TZ-9B076-AA which is much too small.

An E8UA-9B076-AA or E8UZ-9B076-A for a Lincoln MK8 are a better match for size...but It would be very helpful to confirm what actual part number is used on our cars.

Anyone have a CV gas tank out of the car where the grommet ID # can be identified?