Dear Members,

Unfortunately, the time has come for me to step down as owner/administrator of my beloved Crownvic.net. It has been a great two years (can you believe it has been two years already?!), but I just don't have the time to devote to the site anymore. For the good of the site, I have passed the torch to a few good men from New England. You might know them, Robert Indars(vdc) and Steve Spaulding(SteveS). The transfer of the site and all its assests should be complete in approximately two months. However, the site will remain virtually unchanged. All current members that have their one year access to the members forum will remain until their date of expiration, and all current moderators will remain as well. You will notice subtle but effect changes additions in the near future. Thanks for hanging in there with us!

I truly beleive that they will be an assest to the community, and it will be good to have "fresh meat" behind the wheel.

I won't be 100% out of the picture though, I will still be around and posting, because I will never give up the vic [Wink]

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, please feel free to email me or the new Adminstrators, we will be glad to answer them.

Jason Tetterton
[email protected]