Received this email from Tim O'dell with the Panther Vehicles Dynamics division at ford and he requested that I post this:
quote:

I have just reserved parking spaces for the Woodward Dream Cruise in
Ferndale, Michigan for Saturday August 17. I will be bringing several Ford development vehicles, production and modified, and would like to invite Crown Vic, Grand Marquis, and Town Car enthusiasts to cruise by and show their performance-modified Panther vehicles. Similar to last year's event, members of the Panther Driving Dynamics team will be in attendance, and it would be a great opportunity for those interested to meet the group that designed and developed the
Panther. The location will be on West Troy Street just west of Woodward Avenue (south of 9 Mile Road). The Mustang team will be nearby with a similar display. All interested parties please RSVP me @ [email protected]. Sorry about the late notice!

More Dream Cruise info @ www.dreamcruise.org: The world's largest one-day celebration of the car culture attracts over 1.5 million visitors; 30,000 muscle cars, street rods, custom, collector and special interest vehicles; involves the nine host cities of Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, Pleasant Ridge, Pontiac, and Royal Oak; traverses a 16-mile route; and supports over 30 local charities.

The Ferndale Woodward Dream Cruise Car Show (Saturday), the first official car show of the Woodward Dream Cruise, features over 400 classic cars from across the country.

Thanks,
Tim O'Dell
Panther Vehicle Dynamics
Ford Motor Company

Jason

[ August 10, 2002, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: p74vic ]