A quick "how to" on the CVN search function.
1) Enter a word or words that are relevant to what you want to know, ie: "Cams" if you are wondering about cam specs. Change the default Search Options "Entire phrase" to "AND" for searches with multiple words (e.g. "valve seals").
2) Be SURE to choose the correct forum(s) to search in.
3) Change the default time from "within last week" to "all posts" or whatever.
4) For tech searches, it is best to search the Archive FIRST, as older posts are moved there.
- 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis (GMQ) GS - aka "Data"
Save MILLIONS, vote to outsource our Executives!
What happeded to "government by the people, of the people and for the people"?
RIP Ronald W. Reagan "The Great #40"