Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! registry | CVN on Facebook | tech | news | email login Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Welcome to CVN - Your Panther platform headquarters!

Custom Search

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#482006 - 06/29/04 12:16 AM Re: Got my
EvilCrownVic Offline
Over the Hill

that kind of explains everything now don't it.

#482007 - 06/29/04 12:23 AM Re: Got my
Grand Marquis GT Offline
Over the Hill

lol @ evil...

#482008 - 06/29/04 01:39 AM Re: Got my
Dondo Offline
Over the Hill

Loc: Clearwater, Florida
MoWeRpAn
Hey,, me and you had our troubles when you first joined,, then we settled up and I stuck up for you once or twice,, And I would do it again if it were really needed. BUT,,, its not nice telling someone you hope they die,, trying to be funny or not !!

1997CV-P71,3:27rear gears,Scanguage,hella 2020 model fog/driving lights, Lincoln Town Car seats front and rear,Crossed drilled and slotted rotors all round.

#482009 - 06/29/04 02:20 PM Re: Got my
Petely Offline
Poobah

Loc: Chicago, IL
They had it coming to them. This kinda stuff is learned in elementary school. "If your dad is huge, then mine is bigger." "If you will pummel me half to death then I will kill you." It all about trying to prove something that most people realize is meaningless somewhere around the high school age. Same thing with the bully type mentality.

Comments have been made, people have been warned, banned, and frowned upon and still it is an issue. Mowerpan is young, inexperienced, and a little niave at times but then again aren't we all in some area. Some of us would look like fumbling fools in the area of advanced electronics, thermophysics, or lingustics however it does not mean that experienced members in those areas should poke fun or otherwise belittle those of us expressing an interested in those respective areas. Of course there is a little bit of playful hazing that often happens but when it occurs over a long span of time it becomes more of a bully type situation with the main leaders poking seemly harmless humor at the subject. This then creates the bandwagon effect and others start contributing and this is when the subject starts to retaliate and instead of playful fun or whatever you call it, it transforms into anger, hurt, and a lot of stupid posts.

Fortunately, there is a cure for this malady. It is called growing a pair and shutting up. Leave your wise comments to yourself and make the place more pleasant for ALL on this board. I know myself another others have made ourselves painfully clear. Hopefully one day people on all sides will realize this and growup.
New Long List of Rules Compliant Sig

#482010 - 06/29/04 04:13 PM Re: Got my
moneypit Offline
Over the Hill

Preach it, Peter! w00t!

I've got respect for mowerpan- he can take alotta crap, and he's determined to keep at it. He'll learn, just be patient.

www.ventureonline.org
Give us money!!!

#482011 - 06/29/04 04:19 PM Re: Got my
Grand Marquis GT Offline
Over the Hill

Yeah, but his antics in the newbie lounge are unacceptable, where he acts like hes big shat to the newbies...

So he asks for it.

Its all in good fun. you can see that. Tell me "i hope you die" all you want.

this preaching is a bunch of bullshit. grow up yourself.

#482012 - 06/29/04 05:06 PM Re: Got my
moneypit Offline
Over the Hill

Quote:

Yeah, but his antics in the newbie lounge are unacceptable, where he acts like hes big shat to the newbies...

So he asks for it.

hrmmm... maybe if i got outta this forum once in a while... NAH!
if that's the case, ban him from the newbies!

www.ventureonline.org
Give us money!!!

#482013 - 06/29/04 05:26 PM Re: Got my
Grand Marquis GT Offline
Over the Hill

Epi! Did you hear that!

#482014 - 06/29/04 07:11 PM Re: Got my
Petely Offline
Poobah

Loc: Chicago, IL
If he is a jerk in that forumn then fine be jerk back there. DO NOT HAUL IT IN HERE. Only in isolated places has his conduct here been questionable without him being previously provoked. Some of us never leave the 5.0/5.8L tech for a REASON. If that crap spreads in to this forum and it appears that it is here to stay you can bet I will have to leave becuase I deal with enough of that offline. And it is not just me that is complaining tho I have been quite vocal with it. That will soon change becuase I am just being informative. I cannot make anyone change however, I was assuming the opinion that certian people just were not aware of how this was affecting other people and with a little hint it would change. Well, hints did not work, so it became suggestions. Now it is a full outright rant which is the last step for me at least. The full scope of the situation has been drawn out in clear english and thus the ball is in the other court. Those involved can choose to respect the tradition of the 5.0/5.8L forum and keep that crap outta here or they can choose not too. If they choose not to, the chance to loose fairly long-standing, contributing member(s) increases. Why punish those people whom it does not concern.

So outta respect for those around you, I ask, beg, and plead for all of you (including Mowerpan) to keep that crap outta the 5.0/5.8L forum. If you wanna go at it in the newbie or lizard or whatever lounge, go at it. Let the moderators and other members of those respective forums handle it if they so choose.
New Long List of Rules Compliant Sig

#482015 - 06/30/04 01:31 AM Re: Got my
Dondo Offline
Over the Hill

Loc: Clearwater, Florida
I for one,, do not go in ,, nor have I ever been in the newbies section of this web site,, I do not consider myself a newbie,, so there for what is said,, or done in that section is no concern to me ! If someone feels as tho he has to be a know it all ,, or the Big man, of some section,, so be it ! I know what I know,, and if someone knows more then I do, It won't be the first, or the last time..

Dondo

1997CV-P71,3:27rear gears,Scanguage,hella 2020 model fog/driving lights, Lincoln Town Car seats front and rear,Crossed drilled and slotted rotors all round.

#482016 - 06/30/04 05:14 AM Re: Got my
grandpa's lincoln Offline

I went to the lounge one time. I never recovered.

Jonathan S. Keffer

1985 Lincoln Towncar
CFI, AOD, Heated Mirrors, Premium Sound.

Certified Yeti Trainer

Richard Roy Schlicht-November 3rd, 1937-February 16, 2004

#482017 - 06/30/04 02:42 PM Re: Got my
moneypit Offline
Over the Hill

Quote:

I went to the lounge one time. I never recovered.

LOL... it can occasionally be okay in very small doses. as long as you don't spend more than 5 minutes there.

www.ventureonline.org
Give us money!!!

#482018 - 06/30/04 02:46 PM Re: Got my
Grand Marquis GT Offline
Over the Hill

true dat.

I only go there when i get REALLY bored.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
3 registered (cv83, CarMon, Rootintootin), 110 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Dmblanch 33
Old_Guy_Stu 32
RF_Overlord 31
speedfreak 28
Bellwestern80 25
LordAeneas 24
PrincePolaris 21
a_d_a_m 17
Traffic22 16
GM_Guy 16
Member Spotlight

Copyright 2000-2015 by Crownvic.net and Steve Spaulding. All Rights Reserved.
The photographs, graphics and data contained in this Web site are the properties of the contributors, or Crownvic.net and may not be used without expressed written consent.
Crownvic.net is not affiliated with the Ford motor company.

Happily consuming the fuel saved by Prius owners!