i used the search function, but couldnt come up with much.

i have a 03 cv with stock airbox and tube
70 mm tb

i want to go with an 80.

should I do the 04 vic 80 mm box and meter?

or marauder airbox ?

which one has a different wiring plug for the meter?

which vip tube? 04 vic?

thanks in advance!

234 hp
278 tq
Mustang dyno
Roebling Road Raceway. Best lap: 1:30.XX W/stock Goodyear RSA's.[/url]