I will tell you a little story about the gears. I have a 8.8 rear end set up with 3.73's on the side of the house, I was going to put those in the CV. Then I was talking to a buddy who called me a P^%$Y if I put those in. A real man, he says, would go 4.30, not wanting my manhood questioned I ordered the gears the next day. Summit or Ford dealer is the only place I could find them. Anyhow, I was really happy when I picked it up and hit the GO pedal and almost forgot I was in a 4K+ lbs. car. Then 3 days later the O/D light started to flash. My speedo is still off, I am guessing 100 on speedo is 80MPH. The installer put in a 23 tooth speedo gear, but said that is only good up to 3.73's. I talked to my Trans guy about a tune up on the trans, I am getting the driveline balanced and new U-joints this next weekend. Does anybody make a bolt on Driveshaft loop, seems a little extreme, I typically don't go over 90, but hey, you never know. I am planning on taking it to Irwindale 1/8 mile or Palmdale for the 1/4 soon. I will make sure I get pics and a video, I do like nice long burnouts at the track. As for Gas mileage, I took that into consideration, but don't forget it is GNG Powered. $2.75/gallon in CA right now, and I got the compressor for my house that makes it $.90/gallon. Looking to hook it up in the next two weeks. I am trying to figure out a way to temporarily hook up a Tach to see where i am at.

Al...

03 P71 CNG VIC
05 Mustang GT Convertible (Told the wife it was for her)
95 Bronco
96 Winnebago Adventurer
1373 Cubic Inches of FORD at my command