I live in Michigan and will be spending some time in the Windsor, Lakeshore, Essex, Belle River areas. My car has dual spots. Should I take them off my car before traveling to Canada or will I be okay? I've done some digging, here and on the net, regarding the legalities of these on cars in Ontario, but I can't find much. I don't want to be bothered or hassled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
'06 CVPI