Originally Posted By Blakat
Originally Posted By toadp71
About had to crawl out the window to get the pic. Lol

Now that's what I'm talking about! I'd like to see these challenges be actual challenges, and 'push the envelope' a bit!

That's how these threads die. People like me are lazy, we only want to do something realistic and fun-ish.

I remember a few years back I did a challenge of a rubber duckie, a river, and the car in the same shot. Stuff like that made it decent.

***06 LTC Signature Limited, Silver Birch, 15 Year Old Maps, Movie Theater Audio, Hole-N-Roof, Seat Toaster, TheSunIsMyEnemy Windows,***POTM 06/18 - 10/18***, Garage Queen
Click to reveal...
P.I. zip tube and airbox, Mo's tune, Mach 1 chin spoiler, 4 tone horns, 18" Mustang Premium wheels, UltraGauge, 20% Tint, J-mod, 03 Fogs, Bluetooth FM transmitter, Wired back up camera. Dynomax UltraFlows

***00 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer, Spruce Green, 5.0 HO, AWD, Highly Optioned, J-mod, GlassPacks and "high flow" cats, Kenwood radio, UltraGauge, 200k. The "Spruce Caboose"

***95 Ford Taurus GL, FFV PUMICE C/C, 153k, Digital Dash, 18" Fusion wheels, Lowered, Complimentary Check Engine Light."Soap"