The intake manifold for the MGM in my signature has also been discontinued. My parts man at the counter of the dealership where I buy my parts found a kit on Amazon.com. It was from a Ford Dealer in Texas. If I am not mistaken, there were some on here that said I could use the metal part and bolt it onto the plastic part and it will work. As far as the lines under the manifold, I bought the OEM line and replaced the nipple and the water pump at the same time with OEM parts. On my car the rubber line runs under the manifold; on a 2000 I think it is a metal line with seals. I replaced that manifold a second time and just cut the metal banding and slid a new hose on; I don't think you can do that on your car as it has a complete metal line under the manifold. Good luck with what ever you decide.
1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, Mocha, HPP, 173A package, traction assist. Mom's car.