In the process of installing Marauder corners. I picked up a pair of 06 - 2010 corner light harnesses. Got the drivers side done with no issues. Initially the cornering light did not work, but after unplugging and replugging the harness a few times it started to work. So I figure the Vic connector pins were dirty from non use. Started on the passenger side and tried to test the harness. I had parking light and turn signal, but no cornering light. So I figured same issue as driver side. Then I noticed that I had no headlights, high or low. Nor did I have any instrument panel lights. I have parking lights and turn signals and the cornering light on the driver side. I have not plugged the passenger side harness back in, so I don’t know about the cornering light on passenger side. I have interior lights. And the radio panel dims if I cover the sensor with the light switch in auto. Looking at the fuse panel and power distribution layout, it doesn’t make sense for what I have working and not working.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Florida_Mike (10/25/21 06:51 PM)
‘04 Ice Blue P73 (POTM Jan ‘22), MZT Mod with ADTR intake pipe, Ported Plenum, BBK 70mm TB, BOC 93 Octane Tune, Dual exhaust with Magnaflows and MM tips, Fanblades with 235/50/18 Front - 245/55/18 Rear, KYB Shocks, Adco swaybars, Marauder Rear Spoiler, Aftermarket Marauder front and rear bumpers, Bumper Tuck, blacked out headlights, Marauder corner lights, Marauder fog lights, GCC Grill, body colored mirror shells. (MM cluster waiting for install.)