I got it working. I broke out the multi-meter and checked the MGM harness using this pin out.

I found the ground wire of the corner light socket was spliced to into the brown wire on pin 3 (parking) of the connector (as in image below) instead of pin 1 (ground). Spliced it, instead, to the black wire on pin 1 wire. It works now.

In the image below pins 1 & 2 are at the top of the connector and the spice is on the brown wire it pin 3.

I guess with the way it was wired, when fuse 27 was out, the cornering lamp got power from the parking light wire and found its way to ground through the MFS when turning on the turn signal

Edited by Florida_Mike (10/31/21 08:37 AM)
‘04 Ice Blue P73 (POTM Jan ‘22), MZT Mod with ADTR intake pipe, Ported Plenum, BBK 70mm TB, BOC 93 Octane Tune, Dual exhaust with Magnaflows and MM tips, Fanblades with 235/50/18 Front - 245/55/18 Rear, KYB Shocks, Adco swaybars, Marauder Rear Spoiler, Aftermarket Marauder front and rear bumpers, Bumper Tuck, blacked out headlights, Marauder corner lights, Marauder fog lights, GCC Grill, body colored mirror shells. (MM cluster waiting for install.)